Great experience so far!! The website is easy to navigate and the prizes are really good. Setting up an account was simple and only requires an email.

Reply from University Village

It's so quiet and peaceful. My apartment is very spacious for my puppy and I and well as a third bedroom that I've turned into a walk in closet/makeup room.

Reply from University Village

Very friendly environment and staff really does a great job of doing all they can to make sure residents are comfortable and happy! I love the diversity!

Reply from University Village

Great job! The apartments look so much better now that the siding has been cleaned! The flowers at the entrance always look so cheery! Keep up the good work!

Reply from University Village

Okay for the first month. Would like for the office to be open at least one day on the weekend since I get home from work after closing hours.

Reply from University Village

I love the apartment managers here. They do all that they can to make sure my home is just that.. A home! I couldn't be any happier with their service!

Reply from University Village

The staff is great. We have not had a problem that they did not take care of fast. We are close to our doctors. close to Kroger. It is a very good location. We have been hear for over 4 years and plan to stay. Rick and Brenda Welch

GREAT JOB! The office is always very helpful. The few times I've had maintenance issues the cam right away and fixed my problem. The office is also very friendly!

Very friendly and professional staff!!! Well kept spacious apartments. Wonderful place to call home! These apartments are close to everything very convenient.

Thus far, I am loving my experience as a University Village resident. I moved into my apartment within two weeks and it's was spotless when I moved in!

Angie and her staff are great and always on tops of tasks. Any problem we've had they have resolved that very same day. We enjoy living here.

Great! Service here is amazing. Very friendly and helpful. Have lived here 2 years. Angie is the best. Hopen to be here for longer! Everyone give her a call!

Seems to be very good, anxious to move in, nice neighborhood, clean area, quiet, pleasant staff, spacious quarters, and a good place to start with ideal prices

I have enjoyed my stay here thus far. Very peaceful place to live. The surrounding neighbors are very friendly. The office personnel are very sweet and very attentive to their tenants. I would recommend anyone staying here.

I have really enjoyed living in my apartment. The management is very nice. The community is kept cleaned and well manicured. Since I work nights the noise during is so quiet, t wouldn't think that kids lived in the neighborhood.

I LIKE LIVING HERE IT ALWAY SO CLEAN THE PEOPLE ARE SO NICE TOO.IT WOULD BE FUN IF I HAD A PUPPY DOG TOO PLUS IY IT QUIET TOO ANY WAY THAT PRETTY MUCH COVER IT

I love living at University Village. It's quiet and peaceful. It's conveniently located to shops and restaurants. It really is like living in a house with no maintenance required.

So far, we have felt very welcome here and appreciate everything from everyone involved here at University Villages. When issues arise, they are taken care of and handled properly and professionally. We really like it here.

Great place to live.. would recommend highly .. they are very nice and respectful. Clean. On top of landscaping and security is a must the manager is amazong

Living here has been a blast. Everyone is courteous and respectful. if there's ever a problem it is instantly resolved and fixed. courteous and respectful if there's ever a problem it is instantly resolved and fixed.

Great manager and great maintance. When there is a problem and something needs to be fixed they're on it quick and I like that about university villages.