I LIKE LIVING HERE IT ALWAY SO CLEAN THE PEOPLE ARE SO NICE TOO.IT WOULD BE FUN IF I HAD A PUPPY DOG TOO PLUS IY IT QUIET TOO ANY WAY THAT PRETTY MUCH COVER IT

I love living at University Village. It's quiet and peaceful. It's conveniently located to shops and restaurants. It really is like living in a house with no maintenance required.

So far, we have felt very welcome here and appreciate everything from everyone involved here at University Villages. When issues arise, they are taken care of and handled properly and professionally. We really like it here.

Great place to live.. would recommend highly .. they are very nice and respectful. Clean. On top of landscaping and security is a must the manager is amazong

Living here has been a blast. Everyone is courteous and respectful. if there's ever a problem it is instantly resolved and fixed. courteous and respectful if there's ever a problem it is instantly resolved and fixed.

Great manager and great maintance. When there is a problem and something needs to be fixed they're on it quick and I like that about university villages.