Uptown 500

4.3

4.3

Soobin
I’m Currently leaving on fourth floor. I moved in here last year, and I satisfied with my living until noisy neighbors move in. Also, I’m paying $70 a moth for garage parking( Even though I don’t want to, because I want to park outdoor to save money). However, the pigeons are living in the ceiling of the garage, and their excrement is everywhere. I complained to the office to move my parking spot, but she said “I’m sorry we can’t do anything with the pigeons we can’t control the. We don’t have any available parking spot do u want to wait until one is available?”. Ridiculous.
Miguel
Great place to live in. Super nice. Only thing that is not the best is guest Parking. After 10p for guest they all need a parking permit or they’ll get towed. Only 8 for the month. Maybe should be pushed till 12 or maybe 1.
Priyansh
Walls are too thin. Not enough sound isolation. Free Parking till 10 pm is too early. Should be till 1 am or 2 am. Gym and other amenities are nice. Print out should be free.
Mario
So far has been a great experience living here, management is great and always respond quick to concerns and reports. I definitely recommend Uptown 500
Venkata Soma
It's perfect as expected.. At first we were little hesitant to get into the apartment due to the reviews of heat concerns.. but it was pretty good.
Sarah
Christine at the front is amazing. She has been so helpful and made the move so easy. They even gave us a big dolly to carry our stuff up which was a lifesaver.
Jared
Very nice. Building is quiet, clean, and cozy. Restaurants across the street and nearby. Grocery stores are close. Highway is nearby and so is the train station. I like the location. No complaints!
Tennille
Love the apartment I don’t have anything else to say. Thank you Please change the requirements for completion of this survey for more authentic participation
Brandon
Great living experience so far ! Enjoy all the salads I have . All the amenities are perfect and my child loves the game room . There is something for all of us here
Joseph
Beautiful Building, nice amenities, very helpful staff, looking forward to the summer activities and the pool The parking issues have been trying be we worked through them together