I enjoy living here but the fire alarms are constantly going off and it is extremely loud. It scares pets and then all of the dogs get riled up and start barking as well and it always goes off at really bad times like 2 a.m and people need to work the next day.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

It was super easy and strait forward. Plus all of the stuff I can get rewards for is stuff that I use all of the time anyways. Pretty much free money!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love this place. Everyone is really nice and helpful. If you have an issue with something they take care of it ASAP and the security is always walking around and making sure everything is safe!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love living at Uptown Square—perfect location and nice amenities. Living near (and above) the retail options is wonderful; I also love the fitness center and pool facilities.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Uptown Square Apartments. I signed a lease blindly when moving from the east coast this past summer and couldn’t have been more satisfied with my choice. I adore my apartment with new appliances and the perfect area with walkable resturants and a great staff, that responds to any problems I have immediately

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great bang for your buck. Great location providing great walkability. The units are nice and the hallways are fairly clean. The only issue has been that the fire alarms go off on a regular basis.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

There is a lot of dog poo in the courtyards and the doors are easily broken into. The cleaning ladies don’t clean very well. Apartments are nice but could be better.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have really liked all the other residents I've met, but I wish there were more activities or event to meet them at. I have gone to some of the events in the leasing office, but those are not well-attended and have felt a bit awkward. Could we consider a rooftop party? I cat meet-and-greet in a courtyard?

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

When I had hot water heater troubles I got help right away and when it damaged my floor I received new flooring right away while I was out so it didn't interrupt my life

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Been living at Uptown for 1 year. Good experience. Wish the gym was kept in better shape. Many leaks and equipment falling apart. Maintenance does quick jobs fixing apartment issues. Constant Fire Alarm issue is a bit obnoxious. Overall, positive experience!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So good so far. I have been here for a little over a month, and have had no issues. Hallways are a little cold, but amenities are nice and there are bars/restaurants everywhere.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Apartments are in a great location and are nice inside. However the office will never return phone calls and often loose packages. The grounds are not maintained and if something is broken it will stay broken. The fire alarms have been broken for the whole year and 3 months I have lived here and often go off during the middle of the night.