Great place to live! Amenities are being upgraded and I've been using them. I've hosted a BBQ and have shown off my apartment complex to friends and family. Our place is always the go to place for gatherings now.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love the area and the price for my my apartment. The amenities are great and it’s just a short walk to just about anywhere downtown. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Clean environment. Great atmosphere. Lots to do around. They have a quick turn around fixing things that need to be addressed. The common areas are very nice.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great location to live. Bathroom in the pool area needs to be updated like the community room bathroom. There are great restaurants in the area.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I haven’t moved into the property yet. The location is prime and so are the amenities. My apartment looks amazing and I’m excited to be a new member of this community!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The community is centrally located, good restaurants and bars within distance. This place has the best gym and pool area in uptown/Caphill. Overall good place to live.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for 6 months and I must say I am loving it here! My unit has been great, neighbors have been super friendly, new amenities are just spectacular (love the new zen garden), could be in a better neighborhood either everything is just out side the front door and of course the office staff has been awesome! I can see my self living here for a long time.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Everything moving in has been great and the staff has been very helpful especially since our air conditioning in half the unit isn’t working properly but they were sure to promptly help us find a temporary solution!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have loved living here. Sometimes communication with the community as a whole could be swifter, but as with any company that can be hard when there are a lot of people to keep in the loop and a lot going on. I love the opportunity to go to a lot of events. Unfortunately it always seems as if I have work during those times, but would love to attend. The location is unbeatable and the courtyards are an amazing place to hang out. I am excited to see what another year will bring here and what new changes will be around the corner for Uptown Square.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

great location and amenities. staff is very helpful, maintenance is very punctual. lots of cool shops and fun things to do in the area. cant wait to check them out and take in the night life around here.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Resident experience has been great lately. No complaints about this place. I can just come hang out with friends and family whenever I want.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

You get what you pay for, so cheapest in the area, but no luxury complex like the bs marketing. Don't really understand the point of these? Fishing for good reviews....

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I honestly don’t know why I keep getting asked to write reviews as my opinion has not changed, but thanks for the points. Be sure to check the yelp reviews, as the ones that are posted on Community Rewards and their website are absolutely biased. The fact that it won’t let me post the link here, says something for sure. Uptown Square is an overpriced dorm, that everyone in Uptown makes fun of. The multimillion-dollar renovations were to the common areas, and ONE building full of industrial loft studios. Rent continues to go up in the other buildings, and fees are added even though we continue to have outdated units. It is criminal that they can charge the same as brand new buildings with concierge, amenities and people who actually care about their tenants. All the appliances are crap, and we have a “new” lighting fixture that has bulbs that blow out literally every two weeks. We are constantly calling maintenance to fix things that need to just be upgraded. Instead of replacing appliances with anything new they just bring them in from another unit. The staff continues to be some of the most vapid, inauthentic, incompetent people I have ever met, and we will do anything to avoid having to interact with them. The fact that they rebranded as Highmark to “match their high level of customer service,” is absolutely laughable. If you are a college student who wants to party all the time and doesn’t care about being respected or treated like you pay luxury housing prices, this is the place for you. If you are over the age of 25 and actually want to feel comfortable in your own home, look anywhere but here.

With all the new construction in the area, it surprising to see the prices continue to go up as newer building are cheaper but the location is great and loved all the different floor plans available

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I've lived at Uptown Square for about a year and a half now and, for the most part, it's been an incredible experience!! Not only is the neighborhood top-notch, but the management here is kind and helpful. Maintenance is always very quick to respond and most of my neighbors are kind and respectful. The noise can be a bit much sometimes, especially being main courtyard-facing, but I signed up for a lot of that when I moved in! (Just part of apartment living.) They've made strives to improve the property and it's paid off. Overall, awesome experience!!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The places are kept clean and nicely maintained. Having a parking garage with a spot is always a plus. They don’t tie cars that park in guest parking though so it is full with cars that never move

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love all the updates that have been made over the past few years. Love the new grills and fire pits! I love the new paint and light fixtures that brighten up the hallways.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living in this community. I just would like some improvements on the cleanliness of dog areas and the front of the buildings entrance (outside). There is a urine smell that lingers.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

In the 2 years I’ve lived at Uptown Square, I have been very happy. The amenities are nice, office staff is friendly and the maintenance staff is very efficient.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have lived at Uptown Square for a few years now and I love it here. The price is unbeatable for the location. Compare to other apartment communities in the area, and you will see Uptown Square is the best priced. The amenities and community upgrades are awesome. The folks in the leasing office are great as well. Very friendly and outgoing. I would recommend Uptown Square to anyone looking for an apartment home in Denver.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been great. Staff and people have been fantastic. The location is the best. Near many restaurant and bars. Given it is so close to downtown, it feels like your are still out of the city.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Love living here, great community. It’s close to many cool places such as store, restaurants, etc. Also close to so much in downtown area. Much to do nearby.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

This is my second year living at uptown square and I love it here. The staff and amenities are great. The only downside is that our courtyard in building 1 has yet to be updated and is usually covered with dog poop.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I honestly really enjoy living in a neighborhood that is still technically downtown but a little isolated in it's own way. I only wish there was a convenient store like a 7/11 on the block. Still enjoy all of the other stores available!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Our lease is up in July, we received the renewal notice, and the rent they are charging currently is lower than our renewal rate. Called the front office and explained to them, but she said its because it included a $75 car and $40 cat fee. When we moved in, parking was $50/month. Love the location, we wont be renewing our lease. Everyone is so friendly! We enjoyed our time at Uptown Square.