I live in building #6 I believe and it could use a weekly cleaning. the halls are dirty and the area by the mailbox is dirty. Please clean. Thanks!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

This has been a very wonderful place to live. I love this experience of having the urban life and having a very nice time. I like the uptown gym very much.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great location. Walking distance to downtown. Restaurants and bars within a few blocks. Maintenance is very responsive, office staff has great communication and even helped me move my stuff in.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I love my apartment complex it’s quite and friendly and great walking to everything. Right in the heart of uptown a short walk to everything downtown.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

good location, good price. staff is friendly. pool is nice and the community events are fun. the neighborhood is good too. great food nearby

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I have only lived her for a little over a month, but so far, the experience as been good! Maintenance has been on top of things, however I would just like better water pressure/heat.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Truly the only thing I have to complain about is the fire alarms! I love living in Uptown Square. All the renovations they are doing have been great.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Really love the area! Girls in the office have been amazing and patient with finding the exact apartment we want and love! Thank you for all of your help!!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

So far, so good! Only been here a few weeks, but I'm pleased with my decision to move here. Location is amazing, complex is mostly clean and fairly quiet, and it has all the extras you could want.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

With the in-unit full-size washer/dryer hookups, attached parking garages, on-site pool, rooftop courtyard, storage room down the hall from my apartment, and location within walking distance to work, grocery, medical facilities, and 16th Street Mall, Uptown Square is the best value for the dollar in this neighborhood. They just need to work on the fire sprinkler system to prevent leaks and false alarms.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Everything is good. Parking is to expensive though; also the fired alarms need to figured out. People have children and dogs that hate the sound.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

This place has been great so far, they offer a lot of amenities. Some stuff are not updated yet, but you can't beat the price and location. Quiet, quaint neighborhood. Everyone keeps to themselves.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Lived here a short while, but I love the neighborhood and area! Also good amenities and nice, clean apartment! Recommend living here based on my short experience thus far!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great community and location. Amenities are nice and well kept up, pool is great in the summer and they kept it open late into the season for residents. New game room/lounge is awesome, a really great hang out space!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Love the location. The amenities are great. The new pool area and lounge are amazing additions. The roof top area is also amazing.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The actual apartment is great - quiet, great location. I do wish the laundry machines worked and they kept up our courtyard even though we are not right next to the leasing office. There are also many nice and helpful office staff, oh and maintenance is the best!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Huge living space for a 3 bedroom. Gym is pretty good for a free gym, could be kept up a little more. The new fireplace and Rec room are super nice. Quiet neighborhood for the most part.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I like the location. Office staff is nice. Parking garage is cheap. Only two issues are the noise from stomper neighbors since floors are still wood, not concrete and the noise outside. It is uptown but I wish I could leave my windows open in summertime. The stompers upstairs are ridiculous though. Oh well. No place is perfect but I do like it here.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

I absolutely love it here. It is so pet friendly, relatively quiet and the perfect location! We lucked out finding our dream apartment. I never want to move.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Awesome apartment! Great community! Perfect location. Very good service. Everything is accessible. Nice downtown vibes! Reasonable rent!!!!!

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The staff has always been incredibly friendly and accommodating in every way. I have really enjoyed living at this community and am excited to see the renovations that are in store.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Good location, access to transportation, decent amenities I have recommended the location to co-workers new to the area. Office staff is efficient and receptive.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Recently I changed apartment units, as I suffer from anxiety, I went into the leasing office and spoke with Danielle and Larissa. I have to say that the whole office went out of their way to ensure that the transition went smoothly and as pain free as possible. Once they were aware of the anxiety issue, they went above and beyond to help. Make sure you share withthe ladies (and one gentleman) everything - they cannot help if they are not aware. I am truly thankful and appreciate all your help. Liz

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

The location at Uptown Square has been wonderful! We enjoy the street we are on and the access to outdoor games in the courtyard as well as the gym! Everything has been kept clean and the staff is helpful. Would reccomend.

Reply from Uptown Square Apartment Homes

Upon arriving to view the property I was impressed by the neighborhood. So many shops and restaurants just steps my new home. The staff was great (especially Tara) very informative and tried their best meet our needs. They have so many options and different floor plans. The community itself is huge! I am happy to say this will be calling this place our new home!