Varsity House - Gainesville

Good thing I’m moving because the management here has been awful. I have been here for three years and have had over 5 different managers! They have all sucked
The parking is terrible. I have seen 4 accidents happen in the parking garage. The gates never work. All of the exterior door that were previously providing some kind of security are now all broke and just about anyone can walk right into the apartment complex. The walls are paper thin!! I can hear the guy living above me pee!
would never live here again. signed at museum walk. this community is loud, dirty, and unfriendly to guests. as apartments, I expect to be able to have my guests park overnight. this quality of experience is what I expected from a dorm. do better.
Varsity house was okay. It was a disaster when I first moved. No parking, multiple cars being towed. Finally got assigned a parking spot that I pay for (should be an amenity). However, it is okay for the price.
I have had a lot of trouble living at the Grove this year. Especially due to the inconvenience of parking. It has made it absolutely impossible for me to find a parking spot at my own HOME, not the mention the lack of parking for guest. I worry every single day that I am either going to be towed, ticketed, or hit by another car because it is so difficult for me to find an actual parking spot.
My walls are very thin and there is not enough parking available. The new GM offered to speak to my roommates and I but failed to respond when we gave him a time.
1 star
Would never recommend anybody living here due to the many issues we've had. Faulty window locks allowed people to come in to our apartment and rob us. Maintenance has left our door unlocked at least twice. The walls are insanely thin, and I can never get enough sleep because my upstairs neighbor has decided to be nocturnal. Dishwasher has never worked (it's been over a year). Dryer has broken twice. The AC was broken for two weeks. There was a leak in one of the unoccupied bathrooms. The hallways always smell absolutely disgusting. There is trash all over property because there is only one dumpster. One of the doors to get into building C is always broken. Our apartment has been roach infested for over a year. The manager Ventura is incapable of fulfilling even the simplest request, and is immature enough to ignore my emails. Packages were held for days at the beginning of the year. There is not enough resident parking, and no guest parking whatsoever. Overall, living here has been the single most regrettable decision I've ever made.
1 star
Varsity house is very unorganized. There are roaches even after we someone supposedly came and took care of them, even though I’m sure no one came and I am being lied to. It has been a month since everyone moved in for the fall and we still don’t have mailbox keys which is absolutely ridiculous. Being able to access our mailbox is very common in apartments. The gate for the garage now requires you to put your fob in which is stupid because most people have all of their keys on one key ring so they have to turn off the car in order to open the stupid gate. And some of the hallway thermostats don’t work so it will be really hot in one section but really cold in the next. Also, in that front circle it says future resident parking is from 8 am - 8 pm but the front desk isn’t open until 10. Why would a future resident need to park there before the desk is even open?! That needs to be fixed as well
1 star
Honestly, I am upset i renewed. Have had bugs for months and when i was finally contacted about my complaints, the manger did not follow through. After a full year of nonstop construction just out my window, a leak in my ceiling, bug infestations, and broken air, it has become clear they do not care about their residents.
1 star
The walls are very thin I can hear my roommate cough , the outside locks do not locked so it’s cracked and can be accessed 247 it also has no parking for any company or guest to park. The dogs poop in the gravel next to the main door and the leave it for weeks till it molds