Haven't got the chance to live in the community yet, but just the tour alone makes it look like it will be amazing. Can't wait to come and live in the fall.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I thoroughly enjoy the location of this place. There are many fun things to do around here which I enjoy. I just hate how thin the walls are and how people leave trash everywhere.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Really listened to the residents this semester and placed trashcans in the stairwell for easier trash disposal. Rated 4/5 stars since there is a lack of parking.

The place can get loud sometimes as walls are thin. Although the location is really convenient for school. The overall management is alright.

Varsity house has some flaws, but it makes up for it with it’s affordable rent prices and convenient location. The additions to the clubhouse and trivia Tuesdays also help!

Pool chairs are broken. Doors broken so not actually any security. Lots of dog poop. Bags by the volleyball court and by the parking garage would be helpful

Varsity House office is very helpful. The staff seems to know what they're doing. The pool and volleyball court and everything are very nice. I feel safe there. The only issue I ever had was parking.

It's aight. Not gonna go barking up a tree about it. Not gonna knock it either though. I respect the front desk hustle and I gotta say if everything was as good as the front desk, I'd definitely score the apartment higher.

Overall not bad. It has lots of amenities and new changes are coming! There is a bus to campus every 20 mins or so and the rooms are big! The downside is the trash, if you live on the other side of the complex people don’t walk the garbage all the way to the compacter. Also the walls are super thin and if you have people living above you it is sooo loud. Hey good price and size though

Overall experience has been 50/50 I’ve had my good days here and my bad days here. I’m not sure if I’ll move back in I’ll have to see how things go when it’s time to move back in.

Overall, Varsity House is great! The amenities are nice, the apartments are great, and the staff is mostly friendly. The cleanliness of the hallways could be improved.

Overall decent place to live for the price and access to campus, but definitely has a few downfalls. The parking situation is horrible, there’s absolutely no guest parking so I can’t ever invite anyone over. The gate into the parking garage as well as the lock systems into the building are always broken, so safety and security don’t seem to be a priority. The best thing about this place was that you could get a 3/3 under $600 (I signed 2 years ago) but they keep raising the price, without raising their standards so the price isn’t even a selling point anymore.

I’ve been living at varsity house for almost 4 years now and it’s been pretty solid. I think the staff Is great they are super nice and have been very helpful. There are issues with the building that could easily be fixed.

I am so excited to be living here! Staff is super friendly and amenities are awesome! Great location as it less than a mile away from the University of Florida. A little sad that parking is extra and wish there was more availability of spaces. Heard that people can get towed.

I’ve had a wonderful experience here. Management Is very attentive and always have a very polite and nice way of dealing with things. Highly recommend living here.

It has gotten better over the past year and I really enjoy living here. I really just wish the parking situation could be figured out because the walk to the parking garage from my apartment is very long.

Living at varsity house gainesville has been a good experience. The bus routes to campus are very convenient and my room has everything I need.

pretty nice but parking is annoying, the walls are really thin. but the closet and bathroom are really spacious and a large living room/kitchen

Great place to live as a student for the value. Minor problems here and there but maintenance has been responsive to any issues I've had so far. Pool music is audible from where my apartment is located which is annoying.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The worst thing I can say is that the parking situation sucks and if you don’t have a parking decal it’s not worth living here. Ive spent a lot of money on getting my car back after VH has had it towed.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

There have been minor improvements in terms of trash and bugs. The staff at the front desk has never been an issue and are friendly. Overall decent experience.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great community! I love all the amenities and the apartment complex itself is very well maintained. The staff is super helpful and friendly too.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The apartment has been great and very nice to live in. Barely any issues at all that has occurred within the apartment since moving in. Great place to live overall.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It was a great experience they where on top of maintenance request, if you had any issues it was resolved, I personally never had an issue Im varsity house

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I love varisty house because the people who work at the front desk and in management always attend to oyr needs rather than ignoring us like other apartments. The ammenties are wonderful as well.