I’ve loved living at Varsity House the past 2 years! Very low renewal rates and a close scooter ride to campus. The bathrooms are huge and the closet perfect size.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Need to change AIR FILTERS! Lol @how Corp isn’t strict at changing them...maybe trying to save money. Regardless, change the air filters. Have the hallways cleaned more often.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Amazingly price for Gainesville. There are many amenities. Location is not great since you cannot walk to campus. You are easily able to scoot.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I am yet to move in but the day I came to visit the place seemed immaculate, the man at the front counter was kind and courteous. Every time I call with a question they are always able to help out quickly.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I have really enjoyed the complex and the staff here are quick with assisting your needs. One time I had an issue where maybe internet wasn’t connecting in my room and they got someone to fix it ASAP

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsity House is super affordable and close to campus. It’s student apartments, so like any they’re not amazing, but for being a student apartment Varsity is pretty good.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Maintenance could be so much better! Study room could be 24 hours. The printer should always be available. Also, there should be a locker or something to pick up packages if you can't during the day.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

A bit skeptical about moving into varsity house.. after receiving our room assignments me and my roommates made a quick trip to varsity house to see which building we’d be in, how close to the bus stop, etc... When we arrived the magnetic key throb door were completely broken, allowing us to get in EVERY door with ease.. There were beer cans and broken glass and do poop covering the hallways- which by the way have very little resemblance or relation to anything portrayed in the beautifully designed office. It was pretty naive of us to sign the lease without requesting to see past the leasing office (which is where their model apartment is shown). Needless to say, we are extremely disappointed and upset that we were mislead and taken advantage of.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great apartments! I've really liked living here. It's got a great location, good staff, and they give great little perks, like free printing, free coffee/hot chocolate machine, and other things.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Close to campus, amazing management! Living at varsity house has made my college experience so much easier and fun. I highly recommend it to anyone looking

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The staff is usually polite and helpful whenever my roommate and I need help with appliances or anything else that goes wrong in our apartment

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

It has been okay so far. Sadly, sometimes administration takes a while to solve your problems. Also electric bills ALWAYS exceed the cap even if you literally use the least amount of electricity possible.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

I do not like the wooden furniture and that the 2 separate buildings do not have an elevator. My key does not always get me to the gym and the study room is hot.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great living and amenities! Only negative is the trash scene and weird smelling hallways. I love how quiet and well kept the property is besides those.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

So far so good, I hope it is clean and as nice as promised come move in day in 5 days. I hope to have some great neighbors and enjoy varsity house.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Loved how affordable the place was and how’s close it was t campus! Staff was always Friendly and helpful. The amenities were super easy to use and fun!

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The electricity charges, the cockroaches, and lack of neighborly respect is disgusting. I wish people were nicer and cleaner. Leaving trash in the halls and dumped out dog food is gross and attracts bugs.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The new pool stuff is great. More poop stations need to be around the complex for people to be able to pick up their poop and dispose of it.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Unlike other places, Varsity House is no catfish. She looks just like the pictures and everything is well groomed. Why would you not live here? Don’t forget a volleyball!! 🤩

Great place with all the convenience near and university as well ..friendly staff ,clean and great location. Has many activites within the dorm

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Varsity House is a student living space located in a great location for students going to University of Florida. My apartment has everything I need,

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Great amenities, a good area close to campus and the gym, pretty good price of rent for what you are getting. My favorite part is the pool and the juice bar. However I would like more parking spots

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

i like living there. has nice rooms and layout. Wish living room came with a television. i like to use the basketball court and the pool a lot.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Good place for the price. Nice pool area. Good size bedrooms and bathrooms. Excellent location. Volley ball court and basketball court. Parking garage. Cheap furniture that always sheds. Some pest issues. Dirty in some areas. Loud pool music.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Overcharge you for everything, terrible place to live, walls thin. Can hear everything, trash everywhere, random monthly charges added to your account, wrongful towings they can’t refund you for.