Unfortunately I have had a couple of issues with the mantinece here, especially with the smoke detectors. Also when I have gone to pay my rent there is always some extra charge that I have to ask to be removed.

When I moved in the apartment was dirty and there were roaches everywhere. The Grove helped us get it cleaned up and we haven't had many problems since. Parking is a little crazy.

The apartments are really nice. However management seems to an issue. I have been missing 2 kitchen chairs since I moved in and still I haven't received them.

Management is certainly better than anticipated, but the public relations and marketing campaigns certainly need work. I renewed my lease and have recommended the complex to friends.

Not too happy with the fact that my apartment has had a few problems & I am still waiting to get my kitchen situation fixed. It has been about a month now.

Happy with my apartment layout but very dissatisfied with building hygiene, upkeep and management. The hallways are full of dog poop, the stairwells are covered with spiderwebs and cigarette butts.

The stuff without experience but the best one amanda and the service it's not good when I have problem but overall it's great place to live in best clubhouse in Gainesville

I've had some bad experiences with parking and with maintenance but other than that, it's been good. I had my car towed at the beginning of the year which upset me

Sometimes it seems like the management and staff do not know exactly what is going on/how to deal with things. Especially with rent, month after month my payment plan was not right and then things were switched and that was a mess too.

You guys have definitely made some improvements since the beginning of the semester but I would still like to see someone hired who vacuums the halls and cleans up the trash in the stairwells.

The grove is great. I love it here, wouldn't want to reside at any other place other than the grove. I've been completely satisfied for a year now and resigned for another year. Maintenance does there job well and I received my packages in a timely manner. If I have any the questions the office is very helpful.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

At the start of my time at the Grove, it was terrible. I did not have many of the things on my lease and there were many other issues. As my time went on it has gotten better here, but there are still many ways to improve it. For example: most of the doors don't lock and the gate is broken. Little things that don't require much to fix, just need to me done to improve our time here.

I love the Grove! I have been here for the past two years and you guys have never failed to make me feel at home. Thank you for making me feel at home away from home.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The view of the pool and fireplace they have set up in the courtyard by the office is truly a really aesthetic place to just take a load off or keep warm at night by the fireplace. The rooms are taken care of and staff is friendly

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

The walls are thin, I put in two maintenance orders a while ago only to never have them fulfilled, and my roommate had an entire wall in her room missing for a month.

My apartment is super nice and clean. The staff are really friendly. They are a little unorganized, and the parking situation could be better. Over all though, it's a great place to live

Not terrible since new management but there are a couple employees who have very poor customer service, including Malcom who has been known to either make sorting packages more important than speaking to people that are at the desk, or give people an unwarranted and somewhat sassy attitude. Otherwise the rest of the staff that's currently here is doing much better than when we first moved in although more attention to checking out packages could be utilized because reminders for packages that I and my friends have already picked up gets annoying after a while.

Could be a nice place to live but management not very attentive to your needs. New management staff has improved and are nice but when it comes to resolving complaints or worries not much help at all. Main concern is that they don't clean units before new tenants come in- ours was filthy and with roaches. Hallways and stairwells are filthy- it has improved somewhat.

Love this complex! I like how it is new and there are all new appliances. I highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone in the Gainesville area.

Reply from Varsity House - Gainesville

Hi! So the grove is a nice place! It seems like home and a place that is a tight community. Although the model room is smaller than the actual room, it's really modern and nice!