The renovations are great. This place is slowly improving. I think it all starts with the new maintenance guy once Richard was let go. Anxious to see how much my rent is raised now when my lease is up.

Reply from VEDA

The Grand Apartments has been vastly improving it's decor by renovating their entire building. If finally feel like I'm living in a beautiful and well cared for building with attentive staff.

Reply from VEDA

The continuous operational problems still plaque the community. The issues with plumbing are making living here a challenge. The parking garage elevators need to be replaced.

Reply from VEDA

My experience with The Grand has definitely improved since moving in. The building looks better except for the first floor by the elevators and I wish the pool was heated but overall the renovations look good.

The building is feeling more like a home now after construction, however, I know it left a lot of people feeling like we had to go through all of that and got nothing for it like a compensation or anything at all.

The experience here at The Grand Apartments has been good. Sometimes we miss a little cleaning and organization from the cleaning staff, but we are overall pleased. The office and maintenance are really attentive.

The location is great, there's a lot to do in the area. Any problems we have had in our unit have been taken care of fairly quick for the most part.

Convenient location and the staff is courteous. The building looks very nice inside now after the long renovation. The plumbing throughout the building needs an update as the water needs to be turned off at least once a month.