VEDA

Overall the complex is not bad though we often experience maintenance issues. The maintenance staff is very nice and arrive quickly. The apt itself has a great layout so we enjoy that.
We faced a lot many issues with our unit. Now after some of the resolved the community has issues like elevators not working, doors are jammed.
The Grand could be better. For the last 3 weeks the elevator next to me has been working on and off and is not dependable. This situation needs to be fixed asap.
The online maintenance request handling, online email response, amenities, packages collection, food truck invitations, etc are the things we like, but frequent problems in the common areas and in the apartment dominate the opinion about the apartment. When we started, basic things like hot water, air conditioning were not working. That got fixed after 4 months with lot of back and forth. Currently main problem is south west elevator. The common area door knobs are not working smooth. Leakage in water pipes, in the upper garage, etc are also issues. Moreover these common area issues are not reported by maintenance staff to the management. Instead, residents have to report them to get it fixed.
The Grand is a great place to live. This management team is the best I've experienced since moving there in 2010.--This last comment has nothing to do with the fact that I won the The Grand's NCAA bracket and won two VIP box seats to the Clippers game.--Nothing at all to do with that!--Hah!
I appreciate the "Team" that make the Grand a great place to live. Maintenance is great! Constantly maintaining the building is really nice.
I enjoy living here very much. There are a few things I would like to be updated such as in apartment washer/dryers and I would also like for an updated gym equipment.
There is nice coffee machine and laundry rood in each floor nearby lobby. Great location to go to 405 and restaurant. Little bit noisy but it's okay.
Sean is the best!! Very responsive to our needs and a great guy! Manuel has been terrific too, contacting the right people to get things done.
We are excited to see all of the changes coming up, can't wait to get our washer/dryer installed. Also looking forward to the lobby improvements.