The apartment community has always been very kind and welcoming. I wish the building actually followed through on many of the promises that were made prior to moving in, but luckily I enjoy living where I do so it’s not too big of a deal.

Everything has been incredible! Only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because we were told we would have certain amenities in a shorter timeframe, and it has been longer than expected with the changes! But, the changes have been great so far!

I love the feeling of safety living here. I just wish the amenities were , or if the apartment company would stop saying things will be ready in couple weeks, as we have been hearing that for 10 months. I would rather hear that our washer/dryer will be ready in a year than false promises. Roxanne is wonderful and always very friendly. We are also charged for water and water heating, which would be no problem, but it takes 15 minutes to get hot water, and apparently can't be fixed.

I love living at Veda. The staff is wonderful. With the renovated amenities, Veda really provides a world class living community to all of the residents.

Love the apartment, area and staff. The only downside is my apartment is definitely not sound proof and there were many things that needed to be fixed.

Still not happy with provided futures. Laundry at home is not working. Pool is not open yet. Elevator next to my unit is not working. etc...

Dissatisfaction the community rooms, yoga and spin studio are not allowed to be used. My oven was installed wrong, the floors were not done right. My toilet doesn’t work right, always has issues. The fireplace doesn’t work. The closet doors are dirty and stick, they have spider webs and leafs in them from being left outside.

I’ve submitted maintenance requests and they aren't responded to. I even told the leasing office and they still haven’t sent maintenance. One request involved my oven and a piece missing that covers the flames.

The washing machine hasn’t worked in my unit since I moved in and the hot water it’s working properly, other than that I’m pleased with my choice to live here

Great costumer service ! Very responsive maintenance team that keep it clean! I love it. Pool came out amazing can’t wait to use it. Would definitely recommend.

I’m upset that we don’t have a communal area that’s directly connected to the gym, I’m upset that other community areas like the gym STILL are not done with construction/ remodeling. I’m upset that the main entrance to the building still isn’t up and running and I’m so shook about the washer/ dryer in the units not working DESPITE the price of rent that people pay

recently i was experience some problems , there were some issues with the office and handling my lease renewal , this problems seems to have been resolved because of a wonderful staff member in the san diego office

Need to have many repairs completed after moving in earlier in October. Management is not focused on resident needs. My apartment is starting to shape up. But again I’m going to emphasize it is difficult for a senior citizen to be recognized when special needs are requested.

The community is undergoing some renovation which is fabulous. I did note some things in my apartment that were not working such as outlets and drain disposal.

Management takes too long to do want needs to be done. Example is washer & dryer hookups. They started Septem 2017 doing construction in our apt.thinking if we suffer a little it would be worth it have in-apt.waaher & dryer. To date 1 year and 1 month later, there is not even an expected date if proper installation. Appliance delivered just because no storage available. The hassle & destruction still not fully done or compensated.

Tge apartment and people who work here are great. I hate that people do not pick up after their dogs. I have a dog and I do. They make a mess and the women who clean the building wind up cleaning it.

All the staff here are wonderful. Very helpful & kind. The maintenance staff is pretty quickly responds to maintenance requests. The resident side is easy to navigate.

So far I really like living here! Wish they would let us know when the pool, club house and bike storage will be complete. Also there’s not really a good place to walk your dog, no grass anywhere. However, the lobby and gym are nice and I like the apartment itself!

Beautiful apartment building with nice amenities and features. Wonderful and courteous staff. Excellent place to live, highly recommend to anyone looking to live in Sherman Oaks.

Apartment is nice. Hallways are way too hot. Elevator is trashed, like a bad freight elevator. Only half of the outlets in the apartment work. Pool will never be finished!

I used to live here around 8-9 years ago and just come back to see if they have any improvements. Sure they do and I signed the lease contract. My unit has whatever I want. It has in-unit laundry, hard floor, and brand new kitchen appliances. I am very happy to move back here.

I've been here a month and a half and have had the most incredible experience here! The staff is very friendly, and the residents have been very kind and respectful of their neighbors.

Everything has been fine so far. Knowing things will get better for the Grand Apartments. The upkeep of the property is major. Keep it going

It has been very tough dealing with maintenance requests, or any requests now that they are short in staff. Staff was good before but the new staff is not, I have faced issues and one of the person is very rude instead of solving my issues.

renovations are coming along nicely. but the construction has been in the way and takes time away when i felt i needed to be home to let maintenance in.