VEDA

So i just recently moved back in Nov. Last time i was here, things took a turn for the worst. They just began renovations, water got turned off every other day. Leaks in the bathroom. First off, I would like to compliment the Veda on the final finishing of the entrance! It looks very modern and luxurious... 2nd, Thank You for the state of the art gym... i remember only having free weights and 2 treadmills. 3rd, the pool area and day room are definitely an upgrade from before. 4th it would of been nice if we had buzzers, the new scan keys that help us access the building, but our guests, food delivery, packages, etc. can only enter the building if i get up, go downstairs, walk over and get it myself. Which is easy for me, because im close enough to the stairs and elevators for it not to be a major problem. Sucks to be everyone else in the building that has to maneuver their way to the entrance. Futher more, the lack of security still sucks. I hear that other tenants are getting their homes broken into! Cars in the guest parking are also being broken into... I hope i never see that while im walking around, i would trip out! Thats all for now... keep up the good work, maintenance team is awesome...
Not enough done in terms of service request response time. I have had a few service requests and it always seems like there is something to work around or another more pressing issue - everyone’s issues should feel pressing to them.
Even though the staff is constantly changing, my experience at Veda has been great. The amenities are top notch. The gym is brand new & it’s cleaned daily.
Great service. Melissa and the rest of the property managers have a great personality. I would say the repair turn around time could get better as it takes a few weeks to get certain items repaired. Besides that, outstanding people.
The apartments are beautiful and homey. We couldn’t wait to move in so that we could feel apart of this community. Everyone here is extremely nice
Living in this building has been one nightmare after the other. Management is completely inept and there are still unresolved issues from when I moved in 2 years ago. Management constantly sends inadequate notice of entry which does not meet the 24 hour window required, they have entered my apartment multiple times without any notice whatsoever, and they ofter turn off water or power without remembering to send out notice to residents in advance. This has been an unbearable living experience.
I have had a couple of issue with cleanness of apartment on move in date, maintenance is slow orders could take more than a week or they never reply back to you
Good so far, but the elevators being broken is inconvenient. Sometimes people get their keys stuck in the keyhole which prevents others from using their keys to enter the elevators.
We love it so far, we just moved in. Community brunch was great! We want to refer a friend to Veda, we think she will love it here , because I love it here!
Wonderful experience with staff so far - very courteous and professional! All of my question and concerns have been answered in a timely manner.