The apartment is great but someone needs to tell the people with pets to pick up behind the pets when they use the bathroom. The bags are free nobody wants to step in mess while they walking there pets

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been a great experience so far. Except for a few times our upstairs neighbors have been noisey. Love the apartment itself and the amenities. Just wish the pool was still open !

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love living here. The pet friendly amenities are great for our puppy! Everyone is so nice and friendly. We love being able to walk to the shopping center. Would not want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

When I first stopped by to take a tour, I was impressed by how clean the area was and the professionalism of the staff. I love the location here and I knew this was where I wanted to move when I took my first tour. Erica was awesome and showed us around. I’m proud to say I live here!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Great location for Newport News, and amenities are better than any other complex I've lived in before.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far the place is excellent. Like all the improvement. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would say the staff makes the biggest difference in the place

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Apartments are spacious. Love the full size washer and dryer. Facilities are modern and very tech savvy. Front staff is friendly and helpful

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Great community. Really love the apartment. Staff is really friendly and helpful to all our needs. I am very happy we chose this complex to live.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff is always kind and helpful. The area feels safe and comfortable. And the building remains clean and welcoming. Overall It's a great place to be.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Great community! Many dogs around that are very friendly and I very rarely hear them, with that, there seems that there is only insulation between siding neighbors but none between floors.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone (staff + residents!) is above and beyond friendly! Fair lease terms (no outrageous up-charge for a short-term lease). Love the amenities and apartment layout makes it feel larger; I highly recommend checking out Venture if your looking for a new place in Newport News!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

A great community to live in! Friendly staff and a lot of amenities as well. I do enjoy the monthly “Happy Time” get togethers that is out on as it’s a great way to meet other neighbors!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

great new neighborhood to live in with helpful staff and great amenities. one of the first to move in turning into a nice community move in.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love it!! Great place, people are friendly and the place is clean, staff is very very helpful, would reccimed this apartment complex to anybody

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Seriously love living in these apartments. The units here are by far the best in Newport News! The pool and gym are also really nice! All my neighbors are respectful

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Friendly front desk. This is a very nice apartment with a nice pool. It is a bit expensive for the area but it is worth it with you like all the amneities.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I enjoy living at Venture Apartment. The neighborhood is really nice and it’s close to everything such as Whole Foods, many restaurants. The staff are really friendly and helpful

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This community is everything I was looking for in a new home. I really love the attentive staff and the amenities. My neighbors are friendly as well!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

VERIFIED RESIDENT 2017 Recommended Property Reviewed 09/20/2017 Great management and maintenance. Love it. Friendly community. Beautiful apartments. The apartment looks amazing. The pool is beautiful and have a 24 hour gym. It's nice that you can put in a work order in online anytime and it's taken care of within a day.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

You will love the venture team, they are the best in the business. They value their residents and ensure that they are given 5 star customer service each and every day!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Very nice place to live. I like whole experience of living here. The pool is great and the gym is top notch. The monthly get together are special as well

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love the location and atmosphere of Venture. Easy walking distance to groceries and many restaurant options. Apartments are good at keeping noise level down, so you can play music at a decent level and not bother neighbors. Only complaint is the actual build and layout of some of the apartment items, such as light switch locations, door placement/orientation, and other minor annoyances.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone has been extremely nice and has made things as easy for me as possible. I had issues with timing for when I could move out of my previous residence and they were very patient with me as I worked through that.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I like the amenities that come with living at venture apartments, the exercise room is a great bonus for people who are always on the go and don't have time to go to a club.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I am a new resident, an older professional woman...hey, 50 is the new 30! I just love my new home! The staff are genuine and welcoming, maintenance is there immediately if needed, and the quality of the apartment is truly luxurious! I feel right at home!