Venture in Tech Center

We have been at Venture for nearly one month and by far this has been the best experience living in an apartment! Venture apartments is the place to be!!!
So many community outreach opportunities and get togethers. The social media is always up to date with welcoming new residents and covering perks for the residents.
Love this apartment complex. The staff is amazing and the maintenance crew is prompt and urgent to all issues. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new place!
I love Venture! The staff is wonderful and very attentive. The Velocity apartment is the perfect size for my roommate and I and the view of the trees from our balcony is fantastic. I couldn’t ask for better amenities either! Can’t wait to use the pool this summer.
The staff here are very friendly and the apartments are conveniently located. I also love how pet friendly the buildings are. Definitely would reccomend!
We moved into a larger apartment and the transition was seamless. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and responsive. It is also quiet, especially for a large apartment community and the amenities for dog owners are fantastic.
All the amenities I could need, though Venture is among the highest-priced apartments in the area. Parking is reasonably accessible, and the area is secluded and safe.
This place offers great amenities The best around. I love how the apartments feel like condos, work space, granite countertops, and hardwood floors.
Erica made the application process extremely easy and answered all questions I had! We are very confident in our choice to move to Venture apartments!
Great community w/passionate and attentive staff. Amenities far exceed those of other properties and the location could not be better for those who live an active and healthy lifestyle!