This is a great community. I have no complaints. I love how close I am to food and shopping (especially because Ulta is one of my favorites). It's very pet friendly and all the whole staff are so nice and helpful!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Only bad thing is that guests should park in a separate area from the residents. The guests are taking front row spots. They should be parking in the back row instead

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Wish that the studio was a bit bigger, but all in all love the apartment and the community. Very convenient location as well as pet and environmentally friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love my home and the staff so much. Always informative and keeping me up to date with anything that’s happening. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best choice I ever made. Everyone is very nice and helpful and I couldn’t be happier with our place. The environment and very clean and quiet!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

My boyfriend and I absolutely love living here . The staff makes the entire experience worth living here. We live in such luxury that it will be very difficult to leave .

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The venture apartments are located in a great area. Everything is within a 5 min drive. Facilities are very clean and staff are very friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best decision!! The staff is super friendly and responsive, always willing to help. Feel completely at home and wouldn’t change a thing!! I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I can't wait to move into my new home in only a few more weeks! I've already had a very Pleasant, friendly, and seamless experience so far.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This complex started out slow for me but gained momentum as they were finishing construction. One of the most caring places I’ve been to. They utilize their budgets very well and even included a dog with activities. Just another way to show they truly care for their residents. Thank you Venture for being a great choice!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The apartments are gorgeous and the amenities provided more than make up for the increase in cost when compared to other apartments. There is nothing else like Venturenin the area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

As Newlyweds my wife and I I really been impressed with this community as our first home together! Both the neighbors and staff all the best in the community upkeep is highly impressive!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I am absolutely loving living here! The apartment is beautiful, the amenities are incredible and the staff is SO great! I am so glad that we chose to live at Venture apartments!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love the local You can't beat the location. The Venture apts are close to a grocery store, restaurants, clothing stores etc. Love it here.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

My resident experience has been great thus far. Super easy to communicate with the leasing office at any time. Great apartment homes and community.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Brent and Erica was very friendly and helpful! Erica was very patient to show us all the units we were considering back and forth. Brent was very patient to help us the application process even the office closure time. I’m very excited to be the Venture apartment resident!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I only moved in about 2 days ago and so far it’s been going pretty well. I can’t provide a better assessment once I have been here a little longer.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture Apartments are a great place to live. The location is ideal, and the apartments themselves are so nice. The customer service experience I had throughout the leasing process was great, everything was so easy and everyone was so helpful. I'm also excited to use the gym, dog spa and dog park!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Nice and always clean. They keep up with it well and are always giving us opportunities to stay involved. The apartments are new and well taken care of

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Excellent choice for my new apartment! Minimal noise and plenty of amenities for the cost. Staff has been very responsive to questions and overall exceedingly helpful.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The apartment is great but someone needs to tell the people with pets to pick up behind the pets when they use the bathroom. The bags are free nobody wants to step in mess while they walking there pets

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been a great experience so far. Except for a few times our upstairs neighbors have been noisey. Love the apartment itself and the amenities. Just wish the pool was still open !

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love living here. The pet friendly amenities are great for our puppy! Everyone is so nice and friendly. We love being able to walk to the shopping center. Would not want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

When I first stopped by to take a tour, I was impressed by how clean the area was and the professionalism of the staff. I love the location here and I knew this was where I wanted to move when I took my first tour. Erica was awesome and showed us around. I’m proud to say I live here!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Great location for Newport News, and amenities are better than any other complex I've lived in before.