Venture in Tech Center

Love living here. The pet friendly amenities are great for our puppy! Everyone is so nice and friendly. We love being able to walk to the shopping center. Would not want to live anywhere else!
When I first stopped by to take a tour, I was impressed by how clean the area was and the professionalism of the staff. I love the location here and I knew this was where I wanted to move when I took my first tour. Erica was awesome and showed us around. I’m proud to say I live here!
Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Great location for Newport News, and amenities are better than any other complex I've lived in before.
So far the place is excellent. Like all the improvement. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would say the staff makes the biggest difference in the place
Apartments are spacious. Love the full size washer and dryer. Facilities are modern and very tech savvy. Front staff is friendly and helpful
Great community. Really love the apartment. Staff is really friendly and helpful to all our needs. I am very happy we chose this complex to live.
The staff is always kind and helpful. The area feels safe and comfortable. And the building remains clean and welcoming. Overall It's a great place to be.
Great community! Many dogs around that are very friendly and I very rarely hear them, with that, there seems that there is only insulation between siding neighbors but none between floors.
Everyone (staff + residents!) is above and beyond friendly! Fair lease terms (no outrageous up-charge for a short-term lease). Love the amenities and apartment layout makes it feel larger; I highly recommend checking out Venture if your looking for a new place in Newport News!
A great community to live in! Friendly staff and a lot of amenities as well. I do enjoy the monthly “Happy Time” get togethers that is out on as it’s a great way to meet other neighbors!