Friendly and helpful staff! The apartment is noisy with the water pipes!!! The elevators are fast and on point, however, they need to be cleaned a little bit more frequently. It is concerning that people moving can prop doors open for days!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Excellent location, great staff (very friendly and helpful), nice amenities, and good sound insulation (very rarely hear next door neighbors)

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

It‘s such a pretty place to live. The area is so beautiful and there live so much nice people. We love it. It has also a very very nice pool area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Only just moved in but really enjoy the quality of the building, customer service, and the secure feeling Venture provides. So glad we decided to move in with Venture

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We were only supposed to be here for a year but we like it so much we keep putting off finding a house! We are still really enjoying it going into year two and it will be difficult to find a house that we like as much.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I am new to Venture and leased and apartment sight unseen. Had visited the complex but chose a different floor plan without physically seeing unit. Love, love the second choice.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I’m disabled and really need help with my parking situation and management stepped up to help me. They are there for you when you need them.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Good security. Feel safe walking the dog out late at night. Very pet friendly with multiple amenities for the dogs. Helpful and responsive staff. Nice pool aand grill area

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The very helpful staff walked us through the entire application process. Apartments are very clean and new. Neighbors are friendly and polite.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far so good. Friendly office staff, quiet neighbors, good location..walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants and retail stores, great amenities, etc.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Nice, quiet community, the rent is high but you pay for the quality. Everyone is pretty friendly and the venture apartment's staff is great.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love loving here! I am definitely dreading this military relocation coming up because I know that no matter where we go next, no place will ever compare to here! Every one in the office is so wonderful and friendly. They are so helpful and always make us feel welcome. These apartments were a dream come true. The only issue is parking, it’s a nightmare for us evening/night shift workers.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Peaceful, clean and friendly staff! Moved here for the area - close to Whole Foods and some shopping and the gym. Good sense of community here.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love it here at Venture in Tech Center. It is close to shopping, restaurants, pharmacies and lots of different doctors offices. All the people here are friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Very clean and well kept property. All appliances are working well and it is rather quiet most of the time. Love have the dogs around - just wish I had one to keep me company!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Me and my boyfriend went apartment searching for a few weeks before we finally decided to go with venture. I kept saying to him “nothing we see will compare to Venture. Just wait and see! We’ll be back” and sure enough we made the right decision and we are so excited to be a part of the venture community and we couldn’t be happier!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I absolutely love my apartment at Venture! I have been able to make it my own and have loved the community as well. I feel safe and I fit right at home here!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

very welcoming. great fitness room..great customer service from Megan.beautiful pool. garbage chute is really far away.prefer gas stove to electric

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Living at Venture has been amazing so far! The staff are extremely friendly and always willing to help whenever you may need it. I would highly recommend living here to anyone searching for an apartment.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love my community. There are so many monthly fun events to go to and meet new people. Everyone has been super friendly. The grill/pool deck is great. Everything is clean and maintained. I feel safe. It's been wonderful so far.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff really made us feel welcomed here at venture. They sincerely care about their residents and are willing to assist you with whatever your needs may be.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The office staff is very sweet and they pay attention to details. They remember you as a person by name and are always asking how everything is!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We enjoy the apartment and the facilities. Great place to live! Convenient location to many things. The pool has not opened yet, but we look forward to it.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I’m so happy here, and so is my dog! Beauty and comfort aren’t cheap, but I’d choose venture again and again! Looking forward to a summer at the luxurious pool cabanas!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Really awesome staff who got us set up recently, can't wait to use that pool, and they have really sweet elevators with a lot of space. Overall good stuff