Venture is probably the best apartment complex to live in Newport News. Maybe even the entire 757 area. It’s beautiful, quiet, and the amenities are just as amazing as the apartments themselves.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Overall good. Need to improve the dog park area in regards to cleanliness. Very responsive staff, including maintenance. Would recommend apartment

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Little bit paint smells when i move in, still can smell it. The hot water just end at some time. But the apt is pretty and quiet and clean. Large walk in closet, love it.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living at Venture. I really appreciate the security of needing a key to get into the building. I love how the staff knows my name and truly makes an effort to get to know me. It feels like a community, and not just an apartment complex.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff at Venture are wonderful and makes living here a great experience. The location is also very convenient and the apartments themselves are nice and modern.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Great location! I love being able to walk to dinner, stores, the gym, or the grocery store. Beautiful apartments, friendly staff, and amenities.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I just love it here. Apartments are fabulous, the team in the rental office and the maintenance crew are very nice and helpful. Nice neighbors. All good!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff is fabulous and do a lot to make residents feel like a part of a community. People are generally very friendly, lots of adorable dogs and it feels safe.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We really enjoy it here. They are elegant and in a great location. We love all the modern amenities. Love the upgraded decor. Do wish it had the plank look floor all the way through. It would be easier clean up for pets.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living here and I have one of the best apartments in the area! I continually tell my friends that they should come live here as well. I think Venture is a great community with wonderful staff and one of the best locations in Newport News.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome. Never been happier. My little chihuahua just loves everyone in the leasing office and the maintenance staff. So glad I decided to make the move.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is the best apartment I have ever lived in. The neighbors and staff are nice, the building is clean, and the location is ideal for me to go to work

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far it’s been a month at Venture and I have to say it’s been one of my best months living in Virginia. Everything is conveniently close by and my apartment is beautiful! I love it here, the staff is great and the community is welcoming. I always want people to come over because I’m so excited to show them what a great place this is.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

A great place to live. The office and maintenance staff are excellent. The pool is the best part. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

It took us a while to get settled in our apartment. But we LOOOOVE being able to call Venture our home. Definitely a great place to make memories.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Location is great! It is walking distance to Whole Foods, shopping, and restaurants! Ameneities provides and activities throughout the month is great to get to know staff and other residents.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Great community with great amenities. I enjoy the hard wood floors through out my corner apartment. The Nest thermostat is very convenient and works well with the app.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Fantastic location, everything you need is in tech center, especially with the gym right in front of the building. I have been living here for more than a year and have zero complaints

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Absolutely fantastic place to live! Have been here since May, and I have had no issues. The staff is so genuine and friendly and will go above and beyond to take care of you!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living here near everything, gym,groceries, nightlife, restaurants and more. It's just an overall great place to live, and management is awesome!!!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The people here are very friendly. Venture is in a safe environment & I love our apartment! The staff is always incredibly helpful even when we have silly questions.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Easy to move in. A lot of help from the office as needed. Apartment was in great shape. Very clean and freshly painted. All appliances in great working order.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The community is quiet and cozy. Most of the dog and their owners are really well-behaved. We absolutely enjoy it. One of the best secrets around.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I have loved my time at Venture. The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. The location is perfect, as it is walking distance to a great gym, whole foods, shops, and restaurants. Great place to live!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Absolutely love the friendly atmosphere and fun activities in the clubhouse! I love how personable the staff is and willing to make life easier and more enjoyable while living here!