Awesome place to live. Excellent location and well maintained. Staff goes above and beyond for residents. Residents are friendly and care about property.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We love it to live here! Perfect place to live! The community is great, you can chill out at the pool or play a nice billiard game inside the clubhous! We really recommend it to live here!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The people I have met just coming and going are really nice. They push the elevator buttons for me and hold the door to the building. People smile and say hello. I really appreciate their kindness.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love amenities here! The dog park is especially fun for my pup. The community events have been really fun too. My girlfriend and I met some of our best friend’s at one of the meet and greets!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Everyone is very friendly and helpful! The maintenance team is very quick and effective. Venture has made the move to Newport News so much easier.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Just move in on 07/2019. Move in was extremely easy. The office staff was on point! They have been very helpful and available for all our questions. This isn't far the best place we've lived. It's quite, friendly, clean, modern and very energy efficient.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Pretty cool place to live. Some improvements, bike rack to keep your bike and maybe ceiling fans to spread air conditioning move evenly trough out the apartment.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Modern, and easy to access. However somehow small millipedes appear in our apartment despite the fact we vaccum and even wash the floors regularly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Great atmosphere. Apartment is awesome! Cleaning staff keep shared area like the stairwell smelling and looking clean. All the staff are professional and they are super friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love loving here! Beautiful apartment, great amenities, perfect location, friendly helpful staff. Everyone who visited me so far was very impressed by this community.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far we have had a great experience! We have enjoyed the pool. Our apartment is very nice and maintenance is very quick. Only complaint is weirdly that the bedroom doesn’t come with a ceiling fan/light

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love my new apartment! It already feel like home! The space is amazing and the staff has beyond great! I was walked through the entire process at getting my new place!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far I love it. I’ve been waiting a year to be able to move into this community and I am so glad I did. The care that I have received as I’m moving in has been great. Andy and the team have gone above and beyond!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been great. The staff is sincerely friendly and helpful. The apartments are beautiful and incredibly energy efficient. We are very glad we moved here.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture at Tech Center was recommended to me by someone who didn't live there, yet, as "the best place around". They were right! It's an awesome place to live and the staff are very friendly. The amenities are pretty awesome and, furthermore, it's location to everything makes it a cut above the rest.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture has been wonderful thus far! Easy move-in, great customer service, modern amenities. We have no complaints! Our dog loves the little dog park and we love how accessible it is to grocery shopping!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Love everything about this place. The high ceilings in the apartment, the people, the pool, it’s all fabulous!! Only wish I could charge my hybrid car.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is a great place to live. Near to food shopping and dining. Got a gym with in walking distance with some great amenities. Neighbors are friendly most keep to themselves

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Just moved in but am have had a phenomenal experience so far. All staff are very helpful and the apartments themselves are super nice. All amenities are very well taken care of.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Friendly and helpful staff! The apartment is noisy with the water pipes!!! The elevators are fast and on point, however, they need to be cleaned a little bit more frequently. It is concerning that people moving can prop doors open for days!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Excellent location, great staff (very friendly and helpful), nice amenities, and good sound insulation (very rarely hear next door neighbors)

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

It‘s such a pretty place to live. The area is so beautiful and there live so much nice people. We love it. It has also a very very nice pool area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Only just moved in but really enjoy the quality of the building, customer service, and the secure feeling Venture provides. So glad we decided to move in with Venture

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

We were only supposed to be here for a year but we like it so much we keep putting off finding a house! We are still really enjoying it going into year two and it will be difficult to find a house that we like as much.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I am new to Venture and leased and apartment sight unseen. Had visited the complex but chose a different floor plan without physically seeing unit. Love, love the second choice.