Awesome experience so far. Polite staff made the moving process very easy. I love my new apartment. And the neighbors have been super friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. They are obviously committed to serving the tenants. The amenities are excellent. The location is fantastic.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I have just moved in and I love it already. Everyone is incredibly friendly and the facilities are impeccable. I will definitely be staying here for the foreseeable future

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

People are so friendly and welcoming. Great place. Clean and well organized. Great pool and workout room. I recommend venture to anyone looking for a great apartment. Near everything.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Awesome buildings. Cool people. I have told my friends about this place and would want to move to. Parking is becoming a bit of a pain because of more people moving in.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far I have been impressed with this apartment complex. I have been in other apartments and this is by far the best, well managed apartments.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

So far living at Venture apartments has been amazing. The area and rooms are amazing and the staff are some of the nicest I've ever dealt with and have been extremely helpful to myself and my roomate.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love living here at Venture! The staff is so friendly and helpful, the work orders are completed in a very timely manner, and the community is beautiful and clean. Thank you, Venture!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I've lived here almost six months and I have no complaints. Any maintenance issues are immediately addressed. There are social activities for the tenants and the staff are extremely friendly and accomodating.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

My wife and I love this community! Especially the modern technology and style of our apartment. I haven't found any other apartment like it in this area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Venture Apts is an exceptional community. The amenities are top notch, my apartment is beautiful, and the staff are attentive and make me feel so at home!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best apartment complex I’ve ever lived in. Likewise, the staff here is awesome and do everything they can for us. The apartments are very nice and the area is great. Lots of restaurants and conveniences.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Excellent location and top of the line amenities. The staff is very prompt and helpful and the neighborhood is really quite safe. Each apartment has a nest - which lets you control the temp from your phone.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This is a great community. I have no complaints. I love how close I am to food and shopping (especially because Ulta is one of my favorites). It's very pet friendly and all the whole staff are so nice and helpful!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Only bad thing is that guests should park in a separate area from the residents. The guests are taking front row spots. They should be parking in the back row instead

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Wish that the studio was a bit bigger, but all in all love the apartment and the community. Very convenient location as well as pet and environmentally friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I love my home and the staff so much. Always informative and keeping me up to date with anything that’s happening. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best choice I ever made. Everyone is very nice and helpful and I couldn’t be happier with our place. The environment and very clean and quiet!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

My boyfriend and I absolutely love living here . The staff makes the entire experience worth living here. We live in such luxury that it will be very difficult to leave .

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The venture apartments are located in a great area. Everything is within a 5 min drive. Facilities are very clean and staff are very friendly.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

Best decision!! The staff is super friendly and responsive, always willing to help. Feel completely at home and wouldn’t change a thing!! I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

I can't wait to move into my new home in only a few more weeks! I've already had a very Pleasant, friendly, and seamless experience so far.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

This complex started out slow for me but gained momentum as they were finishing construction. One of the most caring places I’ve been to. They utilize their budgets very well and even included a dog with activities. Just another way to show they truly care for their residents. Thank you Venture for being a great choice!!

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

The apartments are gorgeous and the amenities provided more than make up for the increase in cost when compared to other apartments. There is nothing else like Venturenin the area.

Reply from Venture in Tech Center

As Newlyweds my wife and I I really been impressed with this community as our first home together! Both the neighbors and staff all the best in the community upkeep is highly impressive!