Venture in Tech Center

We moved into a larger apartment and the transition was seamless. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and responsive. It is also quiet, especially for a large apartment community and the amenities for dog owners are fantastic.
All the amenities I could need, though Venture is among the highest-priced apartments in the area. Parking is reasonably accessible, and the area is secluded and safe.
This place offers great amenities The best around. I love how the apartments feel like condos, work space, granite countertops, and hardwood floors.
Erica made the application process extremely easy and answered all questions I had! We are very confident in our choice to move to Venture apartments!
Great community w/passionate and attentive staff. Amenities far exceed those of other properties and the location could not be better for those who live an active and healthy lifestyle!
Working with Venture staff have been amazing! We had a few hiccups along the on (on our end) but they were very helpful throughout the entire process.
Everyone seems to be very nice from the office staff to the mailman. Apartment was very clean upon move in and no problems so far with getting energy and internet set up.
The staff at Venture have been extremely helpful and have made me feel like they genuinely care about my happiness. I know they make all of their residents feel like they care and I have the utmost confidence that I am in great hands with their leasing company and staff.
We haven't moved in just yet but so far people seem friendly and the place seems really nice! And the location of where the apartment is nestled in is great considering you don't have to go far for food and shopping. And the security it has helps me feel a bit more safe, and especially with the pet friendly set up, those who are nice to animals seem to be great people as well!
The staff is super friendly and always helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond to any and all requests no matter how big or small. The amenities are are wonderful. Quiet, peaceful.