Verge

4.2

4.2

Allison
Love living here! Everything is easy. Something breaks, it’s fixed by the time I get home from work. Mail and packages work well. Nice small gym. Coffee and printing!
Makenna
Great location, never had a noise issue. Little amenities and community events. Reasonable prices. Love the people here, dog community is fantastic.
Peter
First day has gone quite well. Shad was a great helper and got me everything I needed. The parking spot in the garage is very conveniently located. It's a bit early to review a ythimg else.
Abdirizak
It’s been such a great experience at the verge with all the quietness around me. I also love how convenient it is to live near the city without all the loud things that come with it
Brian
Great area with friendly neighbors! New management has been a pleasant addition and has improved my experience living at the Verge. Also, the amenities are very accommodating to what fits my lifestyle and the coffee machine is off the charts.
Kari
The Verge is a great location. People are friendly and very diverse in age, race, culture and living situation (single, couples, roommates). This makes for a vibrant community that I love!
Brett
The New Mgmt. and onsite team has to be a five star rating compared to previous Mgmt. system. The new team is trying hard to implement many new upgrades/improvements, so there are some small bumps in the road, but the future state of things looks/feels promising. Patience, honesty, curiosity, humility and transparency are the keys to success. Onward and upward! Thank you for your time.
Olivia
It’s been a great experience so far! Our unit is perfect for us-we’ve had zero issues. The location is great and the view of downtown from our unit is a plus.
Payton
Friendly staff and the apartment smells fresh daily even with all of the pets! *Perks of having a million dogs in the building is you can pet them without owning one :)
Jacob
Very nice complex in a great suburb. Close to the cities but also far enough away. The rooms are very nice and everything is kept up to a high standard.