Love how clean and safe this building is. The staff is super nice, helpful, and I like the monthly community events. I appreciate the covered parking and ease of getting parking passes. Love how easy Luxor and trash is. Super appreciate how most maintenance orders are completed within 24 hours. Super handy. Downside is the noise late at night on the pool deck, I feel like a lot of lights are kept on unnecessarily, especially in empty apartments (lights kept on after showings) and minimally used community bathrooms. Wish there was composting and that the non-smoking rule was enforced bc sometimes people smoke on the deck and it leaks into my apartment when the windows are open. Also wish the coffee machine was in the community room, that the gym had a rowing machine and more leg machines, and the cycling projector actually worked. Plants on the deck would be really nice, too.

I’ve had a very positive experience here at Via! The staff is always super friendly and helpful. The common areas are well kept and clean. .

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location to live in Capitol Hill area and very well-lit up living area due to large windows! The only suggestion is related to gym - please place some tissues.

Reply from Via Apartments

Professional and friendly staff, clean building. Apartment is nicely furnished and very comfortable. My only downsides are that the common hallways have an interesting smell to them and the first floor garage has had recurring malfunctions.

Reply from Via Apartments

Always kept clean (hallways,hot tub,etc)and staff is always there to help! I always feel safe here and love living here! Also really good with packages!

Reply from Via Apartments

The building and my unit is great! The workout facility is nice and the common space deck looks like a great place to hang out when the weather cooperates.

Reply from Via Apartments

I love living at Via! The staff is nice and responsive and the building has a great location and great amenities! Happy to keep living here!

Reply from Via Apartments

Amazing amenities, fabulous maintenance, and awesome property management. The location is great, within walking distance to so many things. Covered garage parking is always a plus!

Reply from Via Apartments

Nice people, good amenities, and clean facilities! It’s easy to come home here, and to have people over. When they see the building, they’re always pleasantly surprised.

Reply from Via Apartments

I love living at VIA. The staff is always friendly and helpful. They always make you feel welcome. Whenever you have a concern or question they are always available to help.

Reply from Via Apartments

Excellent experience with very professional and friendly staff. It's a comfortable environment that is very well maintained by a professional staff.

Reply from Via Apartments

I’ve had a really great experience living here! The location is unbeatable, the apartment feels safe/secure, and there’s many amenities. The quality and design of my apartment is exactly what I was looking for too.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great experience thus far , living life in the center of downtown has been great! So much to do and see it’s been awesome. Great place to recommend as it’s near everything minutes away from the shopping malls and more...

Reply from Via Apartments

Wish the spin room projector system would work and the smell of the dog park could be fixed but otherwise living here has been okay. Maintenance staff here is pretty exceptional! Such nice guys!

Reply from Via Apartments

I love the location of the building, the unit I’m in is laid our perfectly, and the amenities are awesome! Just wish the furniture out by the pool was kept up better in the summer

Reply from Via Apartments

I love living here!! Everyone is so helpful and kind. Awesome location and beautiful apartments! The view of the mountains is a huge perk!!!!

Reply from Via Apartments

I love the privacy, the view and the amazing staff! The Via hosts amazing events and also has pet of the month contest, which is amazing because you get to show off you fur babies!

Reply from Via Apartments

New Resi and really like the apt thus far, but it’s truly the staff here who I wanted to single out in this 5 star review-they’re wonderful!

Reply from Via Apartments

I’ve been here for almost a month and honestly this is the nicest place I’ve lived in a long time. Really makes every day easier waking up in a beautiful apartment. Love it.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great apartment with great amenities, and love the area of location to downtown Denver. Office staff is also incredibly helpful and friendly.

Reply from Via Apartments

No issues since moving in 5 months ago. Maintenance is always resolved timely and the staff keep you up to date on any issues ongoing. Facilities are always clean and the amenities are awesome. Nothing worth noting here that’s negative.

Reply from Via Apartments

This has been the best living experience I’ve had in Denver (and I’m on much 4th apartment in 3 years!). Staff is incredibly nice and helpful. Facilities are always clean. Location is next to so many fun restaurants and bars. Price is fair and definitely reflect some the quality you receive. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new home.

Reply from Via Apartments

Nice place to live! The neighborhood is great-centrally located to everything. The pool area can get a little smelly though and new construction is killing the views.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great living here! I wish I knew we could get points for renewing our lease, as we just didn’t that a couple months ago and could have gotten glints for it.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location and fairly clean location. Maintenance is always quick to respond and take action on needs and the office staff are very helpful and friendly. We've had some noice issues with extremely loud children and neighbors locking up their dogs which causes them to bark often. That's my only complaint!