Via Apartments

Since moving in we have had nothing but issues with Brian the managers attitude and competency. He talks down to residents as if he is our employees. It took over a month to fix our door handle which they knew was broken upon move-in, the dishwasher was swapped out and the new one was not even tested to make sure it was hooked up properly, it took them almost 2 months to replace the flowers that were dead at the front entrance that was requested multiple times and it was done with basic mums that weren't properly planted so now they too are dead, the list goes on and on. What's worse is when we spoke to the regional she asked us if we thought VIA was a good fit for us because of the issues we had and continued to have with OUR expectations- last time I checked we pay over $1600 for a 1 bedroom apartment and compared to other communities that are in the same range VIA does the bare minimum to get by since Milestone took over. VERY disappointing. The regional should be thinking is BRIAN a good fit for a complex like VIA not the other way around.
1 star
will continue to get a single star from me until activities is set up like promised for the ppl that live here. EFFORT! EFFORT! EFFORT!!!!!!
My biggest problems are the slow elevators and the up keep of more cleaning should be done. The carpets in hallways need to be not only vacuumed but also shampooed due to the many dogs that urinate on the carpet. Also the hallways need to have better smells. The computers in the computer room barely works.
Elevator (which is literally the worst and slowest elevator ever) has been out for over a day with no sign of being fixed. People smoke all throughout this non-smoking building. There's pet hair all over the hall carpets even after "vacuuming." The trash room is disgusting. It's like a post-college frat party in here. I'm not sure if the new management is interested in fixing these issues. I guess we'll see.
The apartments are really nice but I wish I had chosen another place to live after discovering the poor water quality in my unit. My hair has been destroyed and smells somewhat like burnt sulfur all the time despite the amount of product used. I don't know anyone else in Denver city proper with this issue so I can only assume it's a problem with my water heater since once the system was flushed the water turned yellow. It's stressful to live somewhere where you don't feel comfortable or clean but I'm locked into a contract.
Office hours are not the greatest. I have a hard time getting to the office before it closes especially now that the office is only open on Saturdays with shortened hours.
Niec apartments but design flaws include not enough closet/storage space, the number of elevators and their speed, and lack of guest of guest parking.
Wish the spin room projector system would work and the smell of the dog park could be fixed but otherwise living here has been okay. Maintenance staff here is pretty exceptional! Such nice guys!
Cleanliness has gotten better since new management took over, but still a bit pricey for what you get as anything in Denver right now. Only downfalls are flooring seems very cheap and gym is quite small.
The transition to the new company hasn’t been very smooth, but programs like this are helping. Hopefully once the new team is fully trained on how the building systems work we will have more fun activities.