Via Apartments

Been great. Wish there was a way to get on elevator once you're inside without key, elevators slow, dog area is real gross. But like it here
I just moved in a couple weeks ago and so far I have loved it. The only issue would be the common area/dog park gets pretty dirty. Otherwise I have really enjoyed my apt
Unfortunate that the gym and pool/hot tub are closed due to COVID, but no rent concession despite inability to use the amenities that make the higher rent price worth it
Great so far! We've only been here a month so we haven't been able to use the amenities yet, but we're really looking forward to it. Beautiful gym and lounge area. Great staff, wonderful location, very thoughtful touches in the apartments. The kitchen is rocking our world. Our only issue is that we get quite a bit of noise from our upstairs neighbor - not sure if that's an issue for others or just us. So excited to be a part of this community!
All of the people I have met in the building have been very friendly and welcoming. People are respectful on the elevator. Shared spaces are never monopolized. It’s easy to get in touch with management. The only complaint I have is that my work order took a long time to be finished.
The leasing process was pretty clean and easy. I am still exploring everything the building has to offer, but so far everything is well kept and clean. If I have any issues they are quickly resolved. Only downside is the limited drop off hours for packages. It would be really helpful if there was an exterior drop site so the amazon carriers don't have to call every-time it's past 5.
Love how clean and safe this building is. The staff is super nice, helpful, and I like the monthly community events. I appreciate the covered parking and ease of getting parking passes. Love how easy Luxor and trash is. Super appreciate how most maintenance orders are completed within 24 hours. Super handy. Downside is the noise late at night on the pool deck, I feel like a lot of lights are kept on unnecessarily, especially in empty apartments (lights kept on after showings) and minimally used community bathrooms. Wish there was composting and that the non-smoking rule was enforced bc sometimes people smoke on the deck and it leaks into my apartment when the windows are open. Also wish the coffee machine was in the community room, that the gym had a rowing machine and more leg machines, and the cycling projector actually worked. Plants on the deck would be really nice, too.
Great location and building. Most of the residents seem nice and no problems. Wish there was easier guest parking around for friends that come and visit. The staff always seemed awesome and friendly to work with. The package pickup is a great feature as well, so you can grab your package even if you don't make it home before the office closes.
Been wonderful so far! There recently had been a lot of community events and the staff seem very involved with the property which is nice. Community is clean and neighbors have all been friendly
A shaky start to my residency within the community, but I have no major complaints other than that. I can say testify that its a well-maintained property, however.