No concerns have come up with my experience so far at via Apartments. Attentive with issues that come up Which are rare and take care of them in a timely manner.

Reply from Via Apartments

Lived here about a month and so far it's pretty good. The online portal to pay bills seems always off, but everyone in the office is so nice and willing to help out that's been fine. There has been some gross stuff in communal areas I wish would get cleaned up faster (dog poop in the stairwell, dead mouse in the parking garage) but no place is perfect!

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location, nice staff, usually always pretty clean. However the pool is fairly tiny and the dog park carries over some unpleasant smells.

Reply from Via Apartments

I love the location of the building, the unit I’m in is laid our perfectly, and the amenities are awesome! Just wish the furniture out by the pool was kept up better in the summer

Reply from Via Apartments

I just moved in a couple weeks ago and so far I have loved it. The only issue would be the common area/dog park gets pretty dirty. Otherwise I have really enjoyed my apt

Reply from Via Apartments

Everything is great except the dog park needs to be more thoroughly cleaned and more often. My dog is even grossed out some days which is saying a lot.

I’m loving all the new community events the complex is offering! I got a new upstairs neighbor that I’m not happy about because they’re stompers but I feel they still did a good job with minimizing noise impacts.

Reply from Via Apartments

The staff members are friendly and super helpful. They try to resolve all of your requests and concerns in a quick and professional manner. New management has improved the relationship between residents and staff with more events.

Reply from Via Apartments

Been great. Wish there was a way to get on elevator once you're inside without key, elevators slow, dog area is real gross. But like it here

Reply from Via Apartments

I really do enjoy the location. It’s convenient for my girlfriend and I because we work within two miles. The parking situation is quite s****my car has been towed. Lol. The residents sometime treat it like a frat house but over all I can’t complain. The location in itself is enough to make up for the neighbors upstairs who wear shoes made of stone. If it wasn’t legalized marijuana I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night... oh and the trash needs to be picked up more often. I’m tired of the hallway smelling like others peoples old pizza boxes and dog dookie. But I ain’t complaining. It’s the nicest place I’ve lived so far.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great apartment with great amenities, and love the area of location to downtown Denver. Office staff is also incredibly helpful and friendly.

Reply from Via Apartments

Via Apartments has been my home since moving toDenver June 15, 2016 and has been a wonderful place to call home. The location more than justifies the cost!

Reply from Via Apartments

Apartment community has great amenities and are all easily accessible. The apartment desires are brand new and work perfectly, washer and dryer in unit are really useful.

A shaky start to my residency within the community, but I have no major complaints other than that. I can say testify that its a well-maintained property, however.

Reply from Via Apartments

The management is very nice. The amenities and the building is very modern. The cleaning service is very professional. She literally clean every corner of the apartment. There is sometimes issue with the maintenance, like parking the golf cart into my parking lot. But they resolve the issue quickly.

Reply from Via Apartments

Love how clean and safe this building is. The staff is super nice, helpful, and I like the monthly community events. I appreciate the covered parking and ease of getting parking passes. Love how easy Luxor and trash is. Super appreciate how most maintenance orders are completed within 24 hours. Super handy. Downside is the noise late at night on the pool deck, I feel like a lot of lights are kept on unnecessarily, especially in empty apartments (lights kept on after showings) and minimally used community bathrooms. Wish there was composting and that the non-smoking rule was enforced bc sometimes people smoke on the deck and it leaks into my apartment when the windows are open. Also wish the coffee machine was in the community room, that the gym had a rowing machine and more leg machines, and the cycling projector actually worked. Plants on the deck would be really nice, too.

Been wonderful so far! There recently had been a lot of community events and the staff seem very involved with the property which is nice. Community is clean and neighbors have all been friendly

Reply from Via Apartments

Great place! Very friendly staff and residents. Location can't be beat. Nice and new building. Pretty high ceilings and big windows. Good floor plan in the 2BR. A little noisy right on Broadway St. Lot's of dogs around and the dog run has quite an unpleasant aroma, makes it hard to hang on the amenities deck sometimes.

Reply from Via Apartments

The leasing process was pretty clean and easy. I am still exploring everything the building has to offer, but so far everything is well kept and clean. If I have any issues they are quickly resolved. Only downside is the limited drop off hours for packages. It would be really helpful if there was an exterior drop site so the amazon carriers don't have to call every-time it's past 5.

Reply from Via Apartments

Nice place to live! The neighborhood is great-centrally located to everything. The pool area can get a little smelly though and new construction is killing the views.

Reply from Via Apartments

We've lived in Via for almost 2 years after recently renewing our lease. Management has been helpful, maintenance is prompt, and our apartment is lovely. While we try to use the (great) amenities a lot, the dog park smell seriously detracts from the outdoor area. Beyond that, we're super happy!

Reply from Via Apartments

I moved in earlier this month and so far my experience has been great. The folks in the office have been really kind. The apartment itself is beautiful.

Reply from Via Apartments

I really enjoy living here! The only problems I've had is with people having their dogs off leash, but Via really cares and tries to get people to follow the rules which I really appreciate.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location and building. Most of the residents seem nice and no problems. Wish there was easier guest parking around for friends that come and visit. The staff always seemed awesome and friendly to work with. The package pickup is a great feature as well, so you can grab your package even if you don't make it home before the office closes.

Reply from Via Apartments

Via is good. location is perfect. A little noisy living right on broadway and so close to the hospital. Hot tub gets dirty very fast: should be drained and cleaned more. Great staff