Via Apartments

4.5

4.5

So far so good! The apartment is in a great location, and has plenty of nice views. We love all of the updated appliances, and amenities on site.
It has been a pleasure living here. Even though I have only been here for a few months I have truly enjoyed my time. Excited for the next month!
Great leasing experience! Got a great special. Good amenities and right next to the pool. The floor plans are real nice and so are the high ceilings!
Great place. Staff is so helpful and friendly!!!! I never hear my neighbors, and the amenities are great. Love using the pool and gym the most
Great community, overall. No major issues. Residents and staff are friendly. Building is frequently cleaned. Would recommend to anyone looking to rent a nice apartment, in a secure and updated building, walking distance to lots of bars and restaurants.
Love it here, people are great and they’re very attentive and receptive. I couldn’t of been anymore luckier when I found this place. Very dog friendly.
Overall great place to live. Love being able to utilize business center when working from home. Feel safe in the apartment & is very spacious!
everything is still great here :) everyone who works here is so nice, welcoming, and helpful! on top of that, you cannot beat the location.
The apartments have been great so far. I moved in about a month ago and have enjoyed working with the office, as well as enjoying my beautiful apartment. Everything was clean when I moved in and maintenance has been very timely for any small problems that have come up.
Doing a great job with pandemic. The gym and hottub are still up and it makes a big difference when youre in a covid 19 quarantine that isnt fun