Via Apartments

Maintenance has always been quick and wonderful. I am very disappointed in my neighbors who let their dogs use the bathroom in the hallways and then don't pick it up. I have seen this 3 times on my floor in the 12 months I've lived here. We really need cameras on the floors, I've recently realized we don't have them. I've also had the issue where the office staff had been leaving at least 30 minutes before the office hours say they are closed and had a package take an additional 3 days because of this. I do really like my apartment and overall haven't had a bad time, but the comments above are why I deducted half a star.
Safest, easiest, most relaxed living situation I’ve found so far. Love this spot. Dog-friendly with very reliable staff and great, maintained amenities.
New Resi and really like the apt thus far, but it’s truly the staff here who I wanted to single out in this 5 star review-they’re wonderful!
Unfortunate that the gym and pool/hot tub are closed due to COVID, but no rent concession despite inability to use the amenities that make the higher rent price worth it
Great so far! We've only been here a month so we haven't been able to use the amenities yet, but we're really looking forward to it. Beautiful gym and lounge area. Great staff, wonderful location, very thoughtful touches in the apartments. The kitchen is rocking our world. Our only issue is that we get quite a bit of noise from our upstairs neighbor - not sure if that's an issue for others or just us. So excited to be a part of this community!
The staff is very friendly and welcoming, the complex's amenities are plentiful and fun, the appliances are modern and reliable, and the entire apartment complex's feel is that of a high quality hotel.
So far the Via has been awesome, the location is great, the residents are friendly, & the staff is always super eager to help. I love living here & would recommend it to anyone!
So far the experience has been great. The staff is amazing. I just wish we were able to take advantage of the workout room while forced to work from home. It's completely understandable and I do appreciate the efforts by the staff to restrict the spread of COVID.
Incredible staff. Incredible maintenance, always there immediately No matter what my issue is they accommodate within seconds Just wish the coronavirus was over so we chould utilize the amenities
I’ve lived at via for 3 years now. I like the kitchen. I like the view. I like the trash chute. I like the neighborhood. I like my parking spot.