The staff here at Via just keeps getting better and better. They are always willing to stop what they are doing and help you out with anything you May need. In the Year that Lyinda and Megan have taken over the front office Via has done a complete 360! Not to mention they are always on top of resident feedback and address any community issues immediately. The maintenance crew has never skipped a beat in the 2 years we have lived here and I dare you to find anyone better than them. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Via Apartments

My favorite apartment complex that I've ever lived in! I typically prefer houses or smaller complexes but I have EVERY amenity I could ever ask for and the staff know me and my dog by name! They are super kind and always help me out. I love the pool and gym, both are super well maintained and convenient. The dog park is PERFECT for early mornings, late evenings when it's a bit too dark to take my little puppy out on the street, and inclement weather when neither of us are interested in spending more than 3 minutes outside. I recently renewed my lease for 14 months (serious commitment!) and the staff gave me a parking discount as well! I'm super happy to be here and have zero complaints.

Reply from Via Apartments

Such a lovely place to live and dine. I love the gym and the view. The location is amazing, you can walk everywhere. The neighbors are quiet and the front desk is very helpful.

Reply from Via Apartments

Clean community and a great location. The amenities are fabulous and the staff is great. Any maintenance problems I’ve had were resolved the same day.

Reply from Via Apartments

Wonderful patio that is great for weekday bbq's. Centrally located and close to numerous reasturants and retail spaces. Quick and easy access to Colfax

Reply from Via Apartments

I enjoy the amenities and the apartment layout. The neighbors are friendly and helpful. The staff is informative and are always willing to assist residence.

Reply from Via Apartments

It has been great living here, the residents are friendly, the office staff is always helpful, and we are in an amazing location that is close to so many things to do.

Reply from Via Apartments

great location, good amenities and awesome staff!!! It's a great place to leave. close to everything, pet friendly and nice neighbors. Keep the good work!

Reply from Via Apartments

Maintenance has an incredibly quick response rate - usually immediate. I am always pleasantly surprised when I come home and realize the maintenance staff has completed a request I had submitted earlier that day. Office/leasing staff is EXTREMELY customer service oriented and helpful. Actually everyone who works here seems to be super friendly, professional and competent. I am very impressed and grateful for the staff at Via! My only complaint at this time is the key FOBs are sometimes not very responsive especially when opening the garage doors.

Reply from Via Apartments

Via is good. location is perfect. A little noisy living right on broadway and so close to the hospital. Hot tub gets dirty very fast: should be drained and cleaned more. Great staff

Reply from Via Apartments

Lyinda Matt and Megan make it so easy to be a part of a great community what great professionals and efficient communication all told you can’t go wrong at Via

Reply from Via Apartments

Have been living here for almost a year now and still am in love with this place. Friendly, helpful, and attentive staff. Clean facilities and the apartment itself feels luxurious. Will be resigning when my lease is up!

Reply from Via Apartments

Have been here since July of last year and I can say I honestly love living here. My neighbors are so sweet and friendly. The staff is awesome and very fun as well. The location is prime and have an easy time parking. I love it, only flaw is the lack of personal patios but that’s manageable 😇

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location! Nice amenities. Apartments have high ceilings, in-unit washer/dryer, spacious floor plans, and amazing community. The staff is amazing and are very helpful. They care about their residents and make sure to make living here feel like home.

Reply from Via Apartments

I LOVED living at Via! The management is great and the area is amazing! Thank you for making Via our home until we bought a house! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Reply from Via Apartments

I moved in earlier this month and so far my experience has been great. The folks in the office have been really kind. The apartment itself is beautiful.

Reply from Via Apartments

Amazing building, have loved living here! The management is so helpful and friendly. The building has everything you need and could ask for.

Reply from Via Apartments

The staff is always very friendly and willing to help with any issue. The apartments are beautiful and the covered parking is a really big plus!

Reply from Via Apartments

Only thing that could be improved is the maintenance of a few community areas like the doggy park, the grills, and the staircases. The parking situation, apartment, and location are excellent!

Reply from Via Apartments

Great place to live, quiet, great neighborhood, staff is willing to help with any issue that might be going on, anything wrong with your apartment is usually fixed within 24 hours. Looking forward to another great year at Via.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great place to live along with great management! Definitely glad I decided to move here. The environment is very welcoming and makes it feel like home right away.

Reply from Via Apartments

Love it here. Staff is friendly. Amenities are available and clean. Location is great. Love the finishes in the apartment. Looking to upgrade into a bigger unit.

Reply from Via Apartments

Awesome staff. They are so kind and helpful. Nice location. Pretty views. Awesome gym - perfect for what I need. Love the apartments and washer and dryer.

Reply from Via Apartments

The leasing process was pretty clean and easy. I am still exploring everything the building has to offer, but so far everything is well kept and clean. If I have any issues they are quickly resolved. Only downside is the limited drop off hours for packages. It would be really helpful if there was an exterior drop site so the amazon carriers don't have to call every-time it's past 5.

Reply from Via Apartments

Great location and building. Most of the residents seem nice and no problems. Wish there was easier guest parking around for friends that come and visit. The staff always seemed awesome and friendly to work with. The package pickup is a great feature as well, so you can grab your package even if you don't make it home before the office closes.