Via Apartments

I love this apartment complex, they did a good job with the build because I rarely hear my neighbors (I live on the 4th floor so I have neighbors on every side of my apartment). The only complaints I have are that I think they could do a little better with keeping things clean (places that are constantly ignored: elevator banks, stairwells, trash rooms) and the water heaters are weirdly smelly.
I love living here, the residents are pretty respectful, new management is great and things have really cleaned up. Would definitely recommend Via!
No concerns have come up with my experience so far at via Apartments. Attentive with issues that come up Which are rare and take care of them in a timely manner.
My husband and I moved to VIA July 2017.In that time we have had quite a few Community Directors come and go (almost all of them were horrible at their job), and now we have a whole new office staff for the past few months and THEY ARE INCREDIBLE! The Community Director and the entire VIA staff have completely done a 360 turn around with everything within the community. First off, after only a month of having the new Community Director , VIA has had a resident event and a second one is already planned, the dog feces issues are now taken seriously (new camera installed and fines to be imposed for violations), common areas are being better maintained, the issues like the dog park being disgusting/smelly are being addressed with upper Milestone Corporate management to be resolved immediately, concerns are being addressed and resolved, the office staff is SUPER welcoming, hours are changed back to what they were previously to accommodate residents, and most of all the STAFF IS AMAZING AND DOES EVERYTHING WITH A SMILE AND A GENUINE POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I find myself stopping in the office to grab my dog a treat and end up chatting with the staff for several minutes. It is nice to feel as though we aren't interrupting them and being an inconvenience when we stop in with a question or concern. HUGE shout out to maintenance who has been consistent throughout all the management changes. They are always fast to fix any maintenance requests. Crazy how you get the right people to work at VIA and you get a complete change of reviews and resident satisfaction. Hope the entire VIA staff knows that everything they are doing is not going unnoticed!
Via Apartments has been where I call home for nearly 3 years. With exceptional amenities, a great staff, and wonderful location, it’s a perfect place to call home!
I just moved in a couple weeks ago and so far I have loved it. The only issue would be the common area/dog park gets pretty dirty. Otherwise I have really enjoyed my apt
Wonderful community. Great place to live. Maintanance fixes issues very quickly. Management is around to help out with any issues you might have.
Love it here! The upgrades are so nice and the walls are thick. The hot tub and pool are a huge plus. I wish there were more resident events, and I wish they would bring back the massage spa, but other than that, great experience so far!
The location is great and I couldn't be more happier with my move to Denver and everything Denver and Via have to offer. The people here are awesome and the apartment is very clean all the time.
Via has been great so far. The apartments are beautiful, modern, and spacious. The gym is larger than most others in the area, and they have an additional yoga/spinning room. The pool seems small at first but it's really the perfect size, the hot-tub is nice too. Maintenance has always responded quickly and the front desk associates are really nice and helpful. So far, everyone that I have met in the building is really friendly!