Nice apartments, new and clean. Street is noisy though and it seems like the pool/spa are broken more often than not. The gym is good, has decent equipment but is very hot. Nice managers.

The new management has done a great job transitioning, without many changes, so thank you for making that easy on us. I do wish the grounds were kept a little cleaner, elevators waiting and trash around garage to be specific.

New management company took over a month ago. Unfortunately since then the pool and hot tub have been not operational since. Guest parking out be an awesome addition!

As a new resident, I have been so impressed with the prompt communication that I have received in response to a couple of maintenance issues.

Apartments are nice and maintenance is fast! Parking is very convenient. The package concierge is awesome! Wish there was more guest parking

I've had a great first couple of months here. Everyone is very nice and the place is always clean. The amenities are amazing and the employees at the front desk are always very helpful with questions. The lounge area is a great place to do work or relax with friends.

Elevator (which is literally the worst and slowest elevator ever) has been out for over a day with no sign of being fixed. People smoke all throughout this non-smoking building. There's pet hair all over the hall carpets even after "vacuuming." The trash room is disgusting. It's like a post-college frat party in here. I'm not sure if the new management is interested in fixing these issues. I guess we'll see.

Feedback: The stairs need to be power washed as well as the doggie bathroom area.... I'm not sure why but residents don't seem to pick up after their pets, I'm wondering if the management company has experienced this at any other properties and what they have done to solve the problem. I wish the front lobby area could be open on the weekend... or that the coffee machine was in the lounge on the 3rd floor... Overall, I love the property. It is stylishly decorated and has great amenities. the staff is extremely friendly and responds very quickly to service requests.

The new management is great! They are attentive and respond almost immediately to questions and concerns. They are revamping the common areas and that is fantastic!

Units are well laid out and appointed and building amenities are great. New management is very responsive and helpful - overall a positive living experience!

Everything is great except the dog park needs to be more thoroughly cleaned and more often. My dog is even grossed out some days which is saying a lot.

Great location and amenities -- some small kinks to work out, but overall very happy living here. The fitness center and hot tub are awesome, and I have met some really nice neighbors since moving in.

Yes I believe that the new management seems to be updating allot of good changes. The only concern I would have is a trash can in the hall of elevator. To cancel out constant trash; I would remove this trash from even being available there! thanks

Since the new management took over in very little time I have noticed that they care more about the property! They seem to be keeping up the the cleanliness and taking care of what needed attention.

VIA is brand new and has a fantastic location, and those 2 things are what ultimately led us to lease here. Great apartment finishes, close to downtown, Bako, Speer, and I-25. That said, it is a pretty young crowd, prone to leaving trash overflowing in bins, dog poop in the stairways, and the smell of pot wafts in the hallways and elevators. VIA does its best to address issues, keep everything clean and repaired, and so far has done a great job. But I could see how it could spiral out of control if management were to slack off.