View at Mandarin

Resigned lease and love it here! Would recommend to anyone! Very quiet and cozy! Beautiful lake view! Staff is great! No maintenance issues in the past year -But the guys are friendly and speedy when asked to replace a/c filter
I recently moved in less than two weeks ago. My experience so far has been great. The location is great. Any concerns or maintenance issues I have are handled quickly.
I am pleased with the fast, efficient and timely service here at The View. The only thing that I would suggest, is for maintenance workers, to make sure they clean up after repairs/certain work orders are completed (ac filter changes can sometimes leave debris on the floor, such as remnants and pieces of drywall). Other than that, fantastic job!!
I love the apartments. Cute, spacious, and the office staff is wonderful! Christina was extremely helpful with the moving process as we moved from out of state.
The View at Mandarin is a nice place to live. apartments are located near two grocery stores , fast food and a drug store within walking distance along with a little shopping center and a couple nice places to eat in the area. The office staff is very attentive and Kendra is great. Call in a problem and they’re here that day to fix it. The maintenance men are very knowledgeable and so helpful when there are problems. I’ve called a couple times and the problem was fixed immediately. So far I have enjoyed living here and it’s easy to relax because apartments are quiet. I haven’t been to the pool but they look really nice and inviting. I haven’t been to the workout area either but looks like a great place to tone up. The surroundings around the apartment are well-kept and look nice all the time. I am disabled and there are three handicap parking spaces right around the building I’m in so parking is not a problem and it’s easy access to the apartment. When I moved in I explained the disability and the office was great. They accommodated me and my needs so my life is much easier living here. I definitely would recommend The View at Mandarin to single people or to families. The apartments are near public and private schools and quick access to the interstate.
Everyone here is friendly. I am happy with the apartment. I have more room here than in the last one bedroom I rented. The washer/dryer are a nice size and I loves the floors. I feel safe here which is a top priority for me at my age.
The community is convienantly located to all access of personal needs. The apartment staff is great and the maintenance team is always there working for you. Lawn maintenance is kept up and cleaned.
We have been here for 10 months and love it here. Anytime we have an issue with all the offices taken care of immediately. And the office staff have been great.
Good place n great location to stay...Main office staff is very cooperative n helpful...Need little bit improvement on cleaning & maintenance side...
Great location it is near a lot of restaurants, grocery stores and near the interstate. It seems to be a nice quiet area with a great staff.