The community is nice and quite. Peaceful, great place to live with awesome management! Living in the executive, there’s just enough living space where you don’t feel claustrophobic but you can fill it and make it homey. Good prices for what you get.

I love over here because I fill safe and very good greenery. When any problem in my home and do compliment for that next day person came and he takes care for that.

Good place to meet people and get together. I moved from Ohio and everyone seems so friendly here. The layout of the cities is fairly easy to get around.

I like to stay at viera at mandarin. I like the location of this apartment most. All the amenities are good. Little bit improvement needed on maintenance side.

Great features around the neighborhood. Office staff are extremely courteous and helpful. Neighborhood is kept up well and is well manicured. Maintenance are quick and prompt. Paint could be better and popcorn ceilings are gross.

The View at Mandarin is a great and safe place to live! The neighbors are friendly, the staff is very nice, and the school is the best! It’s a really great place to live with the little ones.

The View @ Mandarin has been an excellent home choice for me. The staff are always friendly and helpfully. The grounds are maintained and kept. It's also a great location to various locations and routes.

So far so good. Only been there since Feb 1st. Reported one problem and maintenance responded quickly. The staff is friendly and easy to communicate with.

I love my apartment complex. I like the pools, dog park, gym and the beauty of it. It's so peaceful here too a majority of the time as well!

absolutely fantastic location. so close to 295 and san jose. Very close to central mandarin and southside. Also very close to 95 making it very easy to get to and start going north or south as needed.

If you submit a ticket, they fix your problem the next day most of the time. Very friendly staff. They keep the grass cut and keep everything looking nice and neat outside.

We’ve enjoyed every day since we have been here in October 2018. Quiet and pleasant community!! Enjoy the lake view!! Hoping the fountain starts working-because that would be beautiful especially in the spring and summer!!

The grounds are well maintained and the staff is great. Any issues we've had have been dealt with no issues and extremely quickly. Anything going around is always explained as well.

The property is great. The property managers/ office staff is great. The maintenance team leaves MUCH to be desired. The apartment itself needs more work. We have been battling roaches and ants since we moved in. It’s gotten a little better since they had to smoke bomb the guy upstairs out 🙄. Hopefully all the kinks will be worked out before it’s time to renew

It is a very clean place and very respectable! The office always does nice things for the residents. Maitnence Is always on top of things the supervisor is great!

This is a lovely well maintained community. The staff is professional and friendly. Our maintenance crew is top notch. Requests for service are handled immediately.

Moved in over a month and my experience has been great , maintenance is quick and staff is very helpful! OH my view is breath taking !!! 5 stars so far ☺️

The environment is clean and safe, very relaxing too... I really enjoy living here...Offline staff is super friendly, helpful and very professional...

Great office staff and maintenance staff. The grounds are wonderful for walking your pet. The residents here are friendly and you get the feel of home here. Thanks View@Mandarin!

Great so far!! Very quick responses for any questions or maintenance work! Management is great!! So are the leasing consultants! Very quiet!

I have been here for two months now and have absolutely loved it! It is quiet and peaceful! Any trouble I’ve had the office and maintenance has taken care of it in a quick and timely manner! My apartment is the perfect size for me and my pup!

Nice community. My move in was smooth. Kim was very nice and her follow up prior, during, and afterwards was impeccable. There was a little delay with maintenance after move in but it was taken care of and I am satisfied.

The pond near the gazibo has a bad smell and about 50 dead fish washed up or floating in it . Other than that the staff and resident life has been amazing thank you for all the help to make this place , a great living enivorment for first residents .

We’re still new to Viera, but so far: pest control and maintenance are prompt and respectful, the amenities are fairly well-kept, and the location is a bonus!

I haven't actually moved in yet but my experience so far has been wonderful. Before choosing this specific location, I searched for many months but always kept running into the same thing here in jacksonville....either the apartment itself was litteraly a shoe box for over $1000 or if get the "oh this is your rate now because its peak season". Honestly, I've never heard that answer before but hearing that just made my skin crawl. So long story short, I didn't even get a chance to see the apartment inside due to my crazy long hours at work. I saw the virtual video, filled out the app and spoke with management the very next day who assured me that what I saw it exactly how the apartment will look and was less than $1000 which includes the dog fee. I've driven by several times and on different days of the and never see any unusual activities or skiddish people...its just quite and calm. Exactly the atmosphere I was looking for! My move in date is this Saturday, so I hope my boggle Bella will be happy in her new home!! :)