Always room for improvement but management and maintenance are doing a great job. Terrific area to live, shops and dining within walking distance !!!

The community is constantly improving since the new owners came in last year. Quick maintenance response times and lots of new fun activities.

Overall the community is very pleasant to live in. There are several areas where the fence need to be repaired as people just walk through the open spaces.

You are doing really good the respnse time for a service request can still be improved but the pace at which you are catering the request is still commendable

Very lovely apts. Had a few complications getting in. But other than that. I love it! Very comfortable so far and quiet. First apt with washer and dryer hook up. Such a plus!

Wonderful can't wait to move in ! Cindy made everything a breeze being my first time applying for an apartment & walking me through the process

Lil more effort on pesticide treatment is needed, else you are doing a great job. Good gardens around. Pools are neat. Gym should be have some stuff.

Awesome staff - office people and maintenance are great. If there's an issue they are quick to fix it. They handle it all professionally and are very understanding when problems come up.

I have a few things that need attention but for the most part everything is good. The ceiling in the hall bathroom needs attention. The washer makes am awful noise.

My cabinet sliver handed is still not fix yet. I have requested it to be fix seen I moved in. Apart from that everything is working and functioning well.

I love the community it's a great place everyone is pretty friendly and I'm very happy with the choice I made to move in and make this my new home

You're doing a great job. My maintenance requests were answered almost immediately and were very helpful. The staff is helpful and the complex is nice

Love living here. Everyone is efficient in need of assistance. Like the community events. Wish there were more though. Good neighbors. Friendly.

Great location, nice staff and good basic amenities but maintenance issues are not easily addressed. There seems to be a lack of communication and ownership for basic concerns. Overall I am happy living here but move in experience tainted my opinion a bit.

I feel as though pest control could use an improvement, but otherwise, all is great. Customer service is fantastic and the grounds are well maintained.

Never have had any problems, besides wasp issues at our patio and the pothole that doesn't seem to be getting fixed by the office. Everything else has been done timely