The apartment was very nice. From looking at other local apartments this is by far the nicest facility. That being said it is a little pricy. If you're okay with paying a lot then this is a perfect place.

I love the location of The View at Montgomery and how modern the apartment building is. The 24/7 fitness facility is a definite plus of living here.

My resident experience is awesome at the view. Everyone is very friendly especially the security guards. They have made living at the view much more enjoyable.

I love living at the view, there are events with free food often and it’s lit. Maintence comes quick which is helpful and there’s a gym in the building

I had a fun time here, nice staff and workers and the closeness to campus was certianly a plus. Was still a small apartment and nothing overall individual, but was a nice and clean place overall.

I really enjoyed living at the View this year. It was convenient to get to my classes, and it was nice to not have to worry about getting furniture or paying for utilities.

Very nice and clean but lacking lacking strong 'community feel'. Dorm suite kind of building so people aren't that friendly. Fortunately, there is no RA though.

I really enjoyed being so close to campus and having great amenities like the gym. I also liked all of the small events that took place for random holidays and finals.

All-in-all, The View is a great choice for off-campus housing. It is conveniently located to campus and has fantastic staff and great amenities.

I’ve loved living at The View! The staff, maintenance, and security guards are always a pleasure to talk to and are always willing to lend a helping hand. I would’ve kept living here if price wasn’t an issue, but I’m happy to have lived here my sophomore year!

Great place to live! was always clean and maintenance always came quick when they were needed. Also, the view is amazing of the city and so nice to see everyday! staff is super friendly

Great place to live and is always very clean. View is amazing of the city and maintenance is always super quick to come which was convenient. Very clean and extremely nice! They also do free things for residents which was a nice addition to living here.

A first year Criminal Justice undergraduate student at Temple University, with a deep passion to learn about the criminal mind, accumulate and analyze evidence, and provide insight and closure for victims and their families.

I lived how close it was to campus and all the perks of living here. I like the breakfasts, the giveaways, the gym and the food. It is safe, close and do not have to worry about guests like in dorms.

My stay at the view was so awesome! I loved how I was able to pull all nighters up in the skyline lounge and not have to worry about walking back from the tech center or library at 3 am.

Overall it was pretty good and I would highly recommend living in this building. The best part about this building is the convenience of it. They're close enough to campus and have many food places. The only thing is they stress less noise but I can hear almost everything.

Definitely would recommend The View at Montgomery to others. The View at Montgomery has a equipment in the gym that needs to be fixed but other than this outstanding issue maintenance is fast and reliable.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I really loved living at the view. It is right on campus, so I could just roll out of bed to get to class. I had my own room and bathroom, which was really great. I just wish roommate matching was better.

Overall, I’ve had a great experience here at the view. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Also, as a student in the business school I love how close it is to the school

The building is right on campus so I can get to any of my classrooms within 10 minutes, which is really convenient. There is also laundry rooms on each floor. Mine is three doors down from my room, which again is really convenient.

I'm sad I am going to have to move out of here in a few months because everyone here is so nice. Security and staff are always really helpful.

Good amenities, small bedrooms, and elevators are slow but the service is great and it is a beautiful place. The security is so friendly too

Really great, and pretty safe for north Philadelphia. Really expensive though. People in the office are sometimes nice, it honestly depends but there are a few great ones.

The View provides a great living community for it's residence. The staff and maintenance is especially wonderful, as well as all the community events the View holds for residents.

I've lived at the View since January 2016 and it has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's directly next to campus, has all of the awesome amenities you could possibly want, and has thoughtful and thorough staff both in the main office and on the maintenance team. I always feel welcome and like I belong right here at home.