The staff is nice and always fast with making sure everything is to satisfaction and up to date. The guards are nice as well and very friendly.

Great amenities, the front desk staff can be rude and annoying sometimes though. Maintenance staff is great, gym is great, and on site laundry is helpful

The View is such a great place to live as a Temple student. It is extremely close to campus which makes it incredibly easy to get to classes. Living here is much better than living in a dorm.

Amazing. So homey and comfortable, met some of my best friends that will last a lifetime. I have a gym that I now religiously go to that’s always so clean with no judgement. That’s my favorite part.

I absolutely loved living at The View. The staff is extremely friendly, the apartments are nice (and furnished!), they have fun events for their residents to attend, and it's right across the street from Temple's campus! As a Temple student, I couldn't have asked for a better place to live.

Living at the view is great. There are many wonderful in house amenities such as: fitness center, breakout rooms, and laundry rooms on each floor. Additionally the staff is wonderful and truly cares about the residents. Furthermore, the outside amenities like the multiple restaurants, bike storage, and parking are also very beneficial.

I loved loving at the view, I'm actually sad my time is up. The staff was frankly the best part, they're great. I also enjoyed the room and amenities.

Living at the view has been a good upgrade from living at 1300 last year. Living in the corner room with the lounge, we have a large apartment and my room is huge. It is a little expensive and wish it was more affordable, but I do like the activities that are always going on.

It’s been great, I love living so close to all of my classes. The building is very secure and management is extremely responsive to any maintainence you need

Reply from View at Montgomery

My son has had a great experience at the View. It is convenient for him to get to campus. He was also paired up with roommates who have similar interests. We renewed our lease and he will be staying at the View for his final year.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I love living at The View at Montgomery! It’s in a great location near campus and it’s a fun community to be a part of! The staff in the building is always nice and helpful and there are always fun events and activities going on to get people involved as well!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I love The View! The staff (office assistants, maintenance workers, security staff), all are so welcoming and nice. I feel safe and supported! It's the best place to live!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I’ve had a great time living here. The unit is wonderful. Staff are very welcoming and kind. Maintenance help is almost guaranteed to be completed one day after submission.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Great amenities, lots of fun activities, and great maintenance services! they definitely added much more community activities compared to last year, which was so great!

Reply from View at Montgomery

Awesome love the community, utilities are amazing. Big upgrade from last apartment. Roommates are friendly and the view is the best view at temple

Reply from View at Montgomery

Perfect location!! Almost all of the office staff is very nice and willing to help. Security is good now that they are having everyone swipe in every time!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I have been living at the View for two years now and have renewed my lease for a third. Overall, it has been a fair experience. Very clean apartments and excellent staff.

Reply from View at Montgomery

It was a great experience visiting the view, even if it was a short period of time. I went with a friend that had lived there in the past and she said she enjoyed it.

Reply from View at Montgomery

So many great people who are always willing to help assist you with anything you need. Great residents as well, very nice people easy to talk too.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Love the friendly staff and the furnishing is very nice. The bathroom is huge compared to my old dorm room which is awesome. Having an in-house gym is a huge plus too.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Great area with extremely friendly and helpful staff. Walls are paper thin so I could hear my roommates even making coffee in the Keurig in the morning. Also the printer was broken more than half of the times that I tried to use it. The gym was a great addition to the building, and I really enjoyed the variety of equipment that it had. I also loved the community events. The coffee machine was a plus too! Wish the laundry was free and didn’t have to use a card with limited swipes. It is also too expensive for the quality of the apartment.

Reply from View at Montgomery

In the past two years, I have always felt valued and safe. The staff and security is both friendly and accommodating. Overall, great amenities and location.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view is a good place to live, it’s super close to classes and the apartments have enough space for everyone to be comfortable, and there are good study spaces.

Reply from View at Montgomery

i love the view at montgomery ! the community and people are amazing! alsooooo the amenities OMG !!! i wouldn’t choose anywhere else to live !

Reply from View at Montgomery

So far the move in experience has been really smooth. The staff has been very helpful in assisting me with moving in. I am really glad I won a gift card too.