This apartment is really great. The staff here do a lot for us, like brining us thanksgiving dinner, always doing maintenance on time, and cleaning up this place.

The View is an excellent place to live. It offers students a safe place to live and an apartment experiment. The only negative is the high cost. The View offers students a location on campus.

Living at the view has been a wonderful experience! From the friendly staff to the wonderful amenities and location this place has it all! This is the best place to stay on campus!

- Great location! We pay this price mostly for the location, not the quality of the apartment itself. - Great staff! They are all friendly and helpful. - Too small apartment. I am paying 830 for a shared room as small as the dorm (1300 - where I lived last year) - Too expensiving. And they are raisng the rates!!

the construction is way too loud and i’m getting too many messages about renewing my lease. the apartments are nice but the rent should not be going up

love this place. maintenance fixes every issue so quickly, the rooms are great, everything is modern and spacious. decent sized gym. packages are processed quickly.

The staff is very nice, but the next door construction is horrible in the mornings. It starts at 7am, goes until the sun is setting and happens everyday.

The apartments are well maintained and clean, the community aspect could be better though. I wish there were more events encouraging people to meet each other.

The building is very safe and clean. The maintenance people are very friendly. Issues are fixed quickly and efficiently. The people in the apartments near me are not usually loud.

I love how it is one flat rate that includes everything. Though it is pricey I think with the amenities and the location is unbeatable. I wish the showers were tubs and maybe options of furniture.

I've had no complaints about the building, and the staff is always so nice. The only draw back is the construction that wakes me up very early in the morning.

This building is always nice and kept in great condition. Apartments are big and spacious, and the view of the city is amazing to look at. I love it here and would highly recommend to anyone looking for housing.

It is a good building overall but I had much more expectations than what it actually is. Management is getting better and maintenance needs a little improvement overall it is a good building.

I’ve had a great experience in the view so far, the staff is so nice. Ive had a few problems with heating and cooling in my apartment though.

I really do enjoy living hear. There is a great sense of community throughout the building. All of the maintenance and staff are really friendly which helps living away from home feel a little more homey.

The view is a really nice apartment to live in. It is clean and well equipped. It has study lounges and sky lounge. Also, the location of it on campus makes it more convenient to go to classes.

The view is great! I love the location and the staff. The maintenance team is so nice and gets their jobs done quickly and keeps the building clean.

It’s a nice place to live, however, the new construction has been very disruptful. I understand that I️t needs to be done, I just don’t understand why I️t needs to begin so early in the morning and continue on weekends.

I enjoy living here. The staff is friendly. My only issue is the wifi did the to doesn't always work and that dogs who aren't service dogs live here and think the hallway is a bathroom.

So far, it's been great. I love living here. My only complaint is that sometimes the facilities don't work perfectly, and I wish that the printers and treadmills would get fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from View at Montgomery

its been a great experience living at the view, the staff is very friendly and they are always willing to help you with any of your concerns.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I really like what the view is doing. They make you feel like you are in a hotel! It's very clean, maintenance is super reliable, and the staff is always very friendly.

Reply from View at Montgomery

So far I love living here. The staff is very nice, and the common areas are kept fairly clean. Maintenance is very prompt on fixing any issues I've had this semester so far. the only thing I do have to say is that the construction on the new building starts at 7 am everyday, and is extremely loud.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The View is great. It's close to everything, My room is cool, my roommates are cool, and everything you need is right in the building. I am on right on Campus, but in my own apartment.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Really enjoying living here. The security is so nice and so is the rest of the staff. Only wish we knew that there would be construction going on or we would have bought a cheaper room on the north side of the building. The view is nice but not when you're getting woken up at 7am!