So far my apartment is amazing. Very clean and accommodated. The community is very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy the furniture and all of the exclusives that come with living at the View.

The apartments are very nice and I'm excited to be able to live here for the next year. The staff is extremely helpful and when I put in a maintenance request, they came within an hour to fix everything. I'm very impressed!

The view was fantastic in my new apartment. Furniture and amenities were in good condition. My particular room was a good size and it has a great view as well.

The apartments are great and it is nice to have so many amenities. I just wish the bed rooms were not carpeted so the floors would be easier to clean.

I had a great time at the View. The rooms were awesome and I loved having 24 our access to the gym. The staff was always very friendly and it was nice having a chipotle right downstairs.

Helpful move in crew, they helped us unload our car and took all of our stuff up to our room and unloaded it for us. The staff also answered all of our questions!

The view is an amazing place to live. Everyone is so friendly and I feel like I can truly call it home. Every single staff memeber is nice and helpful.

Everyone is very nice and friendly, laundry and trash are close to the room, but I never received an email regarding the fact that we needed insurance before July 25th in order to avoid the fee

Been an amazing experience so far, staff is welcoming and extremely helpful. The view contains all the amenities a college student could dream of and then some ( FREE LAUNDRY ), the units are beautifully furnished and everything is in perfect condition. Looking forward to an amazing year.

I moved into my apartment at Vantage today and had a terrific experience. Everyone was very accommodating from the moment I arrived to when I got all my belongings to my room. It was a great day!

I think that there was a great amount of work spent maintaining the cleanliness of the building. There was also friendly staff and fun things to do very often. The only downside is that if you are sharing a room, one person gets a small part by the bathroom and it does not feel very "homey" when people are always walking by your bed to use the bathroom. The other side of the room also has a lot more space, for the bathroom side looses all of their wall space from both doors.

It is in a good location to the campus . There are food places available near the location which is great . Having our own living room and kitchen is awesome as well.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I am new to the view but have visited friends over the year and I love the style of the apartments, the location and I’m excited to use the 24/7 gym!!

So far I really like how the View gives updates to residents quickly and efficiently! The View is also such a great building with so many amenities. It is also a very safe to live in especially for being in my second year at Temple! I also love how it’s also the center of campus even though it’s considered off campus

Great community and wonderful staff working in the building. I’ve throughly enjoyed living there and am looking forward forward to another year

Great rooms to live in. I loved the convenience to get to classes on campus too as it’s so close. Also, I loved the services like coffee and good customer service.

Pretty wonderful. Love living here, love the community engagement opportunities and the office staff. The living spaces aren’t always clean and welcoming.

Great place to live! Getting to classes does not take very long, each room has a great view, along with a community gym. The office team and maintenance makes getting help easy

I feel that the apartments are nice and clean. they are modern and come with amazing amenities. for a new students, moving to a new city and being concerned about safety, these apartments were perfect.

The elevators are kinda slow sometimes. Some of the other residents can be loud and obnoxious. The walls are paper thin and the tv goes out of commission sometimes. The wifi is also terrible.

The View at Montgomery is an amazing place to live! It is in the best location for housing in my opinion, you're close to everything and the actual apartments are very nice!

I love living at the view it’s so conveniently located for all my classes and there’s nothing better then not being having to go anywhere for chipotle!!

It is a very welcoming and friendly community. There are many fun activities throughout the year and the place is pretty clean all the time. The maintenance staff is very friendly.

I Love the view. The people are nice and the rooms are great. I like my roommates and I love the location. Being across the street from the tech center is great

Great building with a good atmosphere. Plenty of resources for students to take advantage of. Rooms are updated and are great for someone attending temple.