Great area to live as it is right near campus, so the walk to class is only about 5 minutes! A little pricey for the amount of space you get, and our apartment was kind of dirty upon move in. Elevators were broken on and off for about four months this semester to where only one or two out of the four were working. Do not recommend the roommate match up, as half of the apartment was noisy and the other half had truthfully put down that they were quiet.

The apartment community is a very friendly and upbeat enviorment. However this is rather excluded to individual groups rather than say a floor of people. Have gotten to know a handful of people around my own apartment, but for the most part; I'd say unless there is an event, people tend to remain to themselves.

The View has extremely friendly and generous employees and associates there that always answer your questions in the most helpful way. I have not even moved in yet and I am so excited to live here because of the welcoming atmosphere!

The view is great! Very friendly staff and they do lots of activities and giveaways to increase the building morale. Overall, it is a awesome place to live

you guys are doing great, I really love the community really like what yall are doing. I feel like it is helping others get out of there comfort zone.

this is my 3rd year living in the view at montgomery and will be living here next year as well. this says a lot as I would not be living here if I didn't like it or the service provided/

This is a really cool site and I'm glad that it exists. I'm really excited to be participating and I can't wait to claim my first reward! It is so exciting.

So far the community seems great. I have not been on here for long but I do like it so far. I really cannot wait to live in the view this coming semester.

Excellent place to live, great amenities, and comfortable living spaces. Rent is a little pricey but worth it for the quality of the community.

I think this is a wonderful place to live! Safe, stylish, and friendly staff! I especially like the private parking lot because it's easily accessible.

Katie is so helpful. If you have any problems with your roommates go to her and she will listen and she is compassionate. Some of the time the people at the desk are rude but most are really nice.

I love my apartment!! It has been the best residential experience on my college career so far :) The apartment is absolutely beautiful and its so clean!!

Great facility and staff, but I would prefer to have a bit more gym equipment at my disposal. Aside from that, the bed is comfortable, I like the initial furnishing and amenities as well.

I like the amenities. I also like how fast the maintenance comes when we have issues. I wish the rooms were more soundproof. I can usually still hear my roommates when I'm inside my room.

Hello I believe that the apartment is really nice and renovated and a good fit for temple students. I enjoy the amenities and how close it is to campus. Woo!

The View is the best place to live! It has felt like my home for years and I have never been more upset to have to leave anywhere and move! The staff is wonderful and the maintenance guys are great and very helpful! I would 100% recommend this place to anyone considering moving here!

The apartment, while small, is very nice. It awesome that so many of my friends live here which makes for an amazing community. The events that are held are fun and the food is always nice.

They are doing good. The security has gotten way better. It is always usually very clean and kept very neat and organized. The security guards are very nice as well.

The View has beautiful apartments that really make me excited to live there next year. The guest help is also very helpful. They really make an effort to answer any and all questions.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The apartments are really nice, the only problems are that the hot water sometimes takes awhile to come, and that the elevators break down a lot.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Love this apartment, the view is unbeatable. The kitchens and everything are updated and modern, everyone is friendly, the lounges are great!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I don't move in until late August, but I chose The View due to the location and accommodations. I am excited, and will be looking forward to moving to Philadelphia and being a Temple student.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The water has been cold this week, but everything else seems good. You reply to maintance requests pretty fast and well. We enjoy living here

Reply from View at Montgomery

Elevators not working is frustrating but otherwise the building is kept in good shape. The new securities guards are super friendly! Employees are great!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I loved the apartment here and have not had any issues. If there was a maintenance problem, someone came very promptly to take care of the issue without hesitation.