My experience has been great so far, the only problem we've been having is our air conditioner hasn't been up to par but I think it's fixed. Other than that it's been great

Everyone is amazing at the view. The staff takes their time to get to know you and there is always a friendly face at the check in. I'm so happy I liv rhete!

Not very accurate on roommate matching. I had a roommate who are completely the opposite of my references and normal timetable. Hope it can be improved. Overal, it's a great living community.

The View at Montgomery has been so helpful in making my transition from home to school simple and easy for me and my family. The staff are so helpful and kind, and are always willing to help out when I need it. Although I haven't moved in yet, I have good reason to believe that I'll love it there!

Reply from View at Montgomery

Took a while to set up but once I got going it was relatively simple. Doing stuff for rewards is not that bad. Writing this review is worth 4000 points

The view is a great place to live. There are great amenities included and highly convenient. The security is awesome and the included laundry rooms and gym are a plus.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The View is generally well maintained. There are issues during the year with elevators and I feel it could be handled better, but overall it's a great place to stay

Reply from View at Montgomery

This is a great place to live so far compared to my old place. Clean, social, everything actually works. I'm happy that I chose The View as my new home!

Reply from View at Montgomery

The paying process was very easy and the lease was right to the point. I wish that there would be more security downstairs as it seems that anyone can get into the building.

Reply from View at Montgomery

can't wait to move in to the view at montgomery! had some issues with move in schedule but am hoping for the best once the fall semester starts

Reply from View at Montgomery

I didn't give five stars because we are still having some confusion with out roommate assignments and it continues to go back and forth by other than that it's good

Reply from View at Montgomery

I like how we received our roommate assignments in mid June. This way we were able to start a conversation with each other. However, it may be useful if a list was available for items we need to bring

Reply from View at Montgomery

The View perfectly satisfied my desire for a nice transition from on-campus housing to off-campus housing. It's close to the Tech Center and two buildings were a lot of my classes commonly are, which is a plus.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The community is amazing and the amenities are great. I've really enjoyed the building. Everything is kept clean and there are so many resources for the residents.

Reply from View at Montgomery

This site has potential, but it is kind of confusing. I do not like all of the redirections and stuff... kind of annoying. I really dont know what else to sat.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I wish there was more selection on the vending machines. Also I wish the tvs had natgeowild as a channel. I think that's the only complaint that I have.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view at Montgomery has been very accomadating and I have zero complaints. The rooms are very nice and clean and the staff is super friendly.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I have enjoyed living at the view. Great experience. The only downfall was the times that some of the elevators were not working and we had to wait or walk the stairs.

Reply from View at Montgomery

This is an amazing idea and is super creative. I am totally not writing this review just to get the 4500 or 4000 bonus points because that wouldn't be right.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view is a nice living community filled with great people and staff. Everyone is nice and helpful. I would highly recommend staying at the view.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I haven't had the best experience living in the view so far. I'm happy to see that they're beginning a program to make living there more enjoyable because you earn rewards.

Reply from View at Montgomery

From what I've seen of it so far it is a beautiful community and I am excited to be a part of it. It is always kept clean and the staff is friendly.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Great area to live as it is right near campus, so the walk to class is only about 5 minutes! A little pricey for the amount of space you get, and our apartment was kind of dirty upon move in. Elevators were broken on and off for about four months this semester to where only one or two out of the four were working. Do not recommend the roommate match up, as half of the apartment was noisy and the other half had truthfully put down that they were quiet.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The apartment community is a very friendly and upbeat enviorment. However this is rather excluded to individual groups rather than say a floor of people. Have gotten to know a handful of people around my own apartment, but for the most part; I'd say unless there is an event, people tend to remain to themselves.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The View has extremely friendly and generous employees and associates there that always answer your questions in the most helpful way. I have not even moved in yet and I am so excited to live here because of the welcoming atmosphere!