This community here is very welcoming and on hand to make your stay very comfortable and pleasurable for the resident. I highly recommend staying at this residence for the best accommodation on campus.

Absolutely loved my roommates and the apartment itself, but I still have yet to be able to print within the building or receive the emails to set up the printing

Reply from View at Montgomery

love it here. so close to campus all the staff is so friendly. could not imagine living somewhere else. love the way there is a gym i will be going there more often.

It is unreasonably expensive to live here. $1180 per month for an apartment with three roommates (who also all pay $1180 per month, each) is terribly unreasonable for North Philadelphia.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Haven't moved in yet but from what I see I think i'll enjoy living here. The apartments are beautiful and the location is perfect for remaining a part of the college social scene. However, the staff could be more attentive.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Good living area, laundry machines should be taken care of better, they are always either super dirty get my clothes dirty and don’t clean them

I just moved in but so far I don’t have many complaints. The bedrooms are a little small but the place has good upkeep and looks nice and clean

It’s alright. Started off very rough but I guess I’m fine now. Management could be better and the laundry facilities need to be cleaner along with having more civilized neighbors. That is all.

Overall It is a great place to live however it is far more expensive than it should be for a tiny shared bedroom. The 4 of us are paying about $900 a month each, so all together that's $3,600 per month which is just insane compared to sharing a room elsewhere.

The place is beautiful! No complaints yet, as the staff is very helpful and and the rooms are awesome. I love having my own space in a college dorm, it’s amazing!

It's near campus and the facility is great. The police office is also near here, so it's safe. The hallway is clean and the view at the top of the floor is awesome.

Doesn't look like the pictures; the apartments are small; when I arrived my unit was dirty AF; the AC/Heat never works; the water in the shower sucks; super small; is this dorm or an apartment??? EXTREMELY OVERPRICED.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I’ve enjoyed my resident experience at The View at Montgomery! The staff is always available and helpful and there are always different events going on in the building!

The view is a great living experience for anyone looking for a comfortable, safe, apartment by the temple campus. On top of that there’s great food options downstairs.

I love living here, especially with the new coffee machine! My favorite part of the view is the sky lounge especially at night. I like to go there to study and chill with friends.

I have enjoyed living at the View at Montgomery a lot. My favorite part is the gym, but sometimes the machines are not working. I like my apartment and the lobby.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The View is great location-wise (you’re RIGHT on campus) and being able to have a “dorm experience” while also having your own private room is a plus. The amenities are not incredible for the price you pay, but overall it’s an amazing place to live.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view is a very nice place to live! I have had no problems so far and the people that work there are so friendly and helpful. Also, it is so convenient since it is right on temples campus!

I love living at The View. The staff is really helpful and friendly, and every living space is super cozy. The building offers great amenities. It feels just like home!

it has been amazing living here at the view. i have no complaints. the staff is great, there is no noise, the amenities are great, and i love all of the activities planned during the school year.

The View is a good apartment building to live in while you are in college. Amenities are good, the staff is friendly, and one can enjoy the quick walk to classes. Rent could of cheaper, however.

I love the amenities, location, cost, design, and the unit I live in. Management can be shaky at times, but I think it beats a lot of other places.

Staff are always nice, but the coffee machine is always not working.... Every time when I asked for coffee, it always came out with hot water...

I enjoy the amenities in the apartment and it is spacious. the location is convenient to campus. The only negative would be the overall upkeep and maintenance of the laundry room on our floor

Living in The View is great in my experience so far, I have lived here for one semester so far and am renewing my lease with my roommates for next year.