Definitely would recommend The View at Montgomery to others. The View at Montgomery has a equipment in the gym that needs to be fixed but other than this outstanding issue maintenance is fast and reliable.

I really loved living at the view. It is right on campus, so I could just roll out of bed to get to class. I had my own room and bathroom, which was really great. I just wish roommate matching was better.

Overall, I’ve had a great experience here at the view. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Also, as a student in the business school I love how close it is to the school

The building is right on campus so I can get to any of my classrooms within 10 minutes, which is really convenient. There is also laundry rooms on each floor. Mine is three doors down from my room, which again is really convenient.

I'm sad I am going to have to move out of here in a few months because everyone here is so nice. Security and staff are always really helpful.

Good amenities, small bedrooms, and elevators are slow but the service is great and it is a beautiful place. The security is so friendly too

Really great, and pretty safe for north Philadelphia. Really expensive though. People in the office are sometimes nice, it honestly depends but there are a few great ones.

The View provides a great living community for it's residence. The staff and maintenance is especially wonderful, as well as all the community events the View holds for residents.

I've lived at the View since January 2016 and it has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's directly next to campus, has all of the awesome amenities you could possibly want, and has thoughtful and thorough staff both in the main office and on the maintenance team. I always feel welcome and like I belong right here at home.

Living at the View was an incredible experience. The staff were very professional, and personable. I would recommend living here to those who have the means, as the rent was extremely expensive compared to other apartment buildings of the area

The maintenance is not always up to par. I like the new events that have taken place such as the waffle bar. I like the Wednesday’s pretzels and water ice.

Good apartment size / floor plan, also building has good places to study (sky lounge/ conference room, lobby plus study rooms) and events with food are good.

I’ve been living at the View since I was a sophomore and I’m a rising senior now. My experience has always been excellent. The staff are really attentive and polite. I wish the walls were thicker however. I can hear everything my roommate does and the people above me. Besides that, my experience has been great and it’s given me some of my best friends.

I had a pretty nice expenriwnce at the view for the two years I’ve been there except for some maintence problems. There have been quite a few problems

I love the View. My time spent here so far has been more than amazing. I resigned a lease and am keeping my bedroom I'm currently in. No complaints here.

The view has very nice security guards. It also has great amenities and I like the events they have been hosting this year. The rooms are nice as well.

Great location, very close to campus. Wonderful & friendly staff. Everyone's so friendly, and there's plenty of events to get to know your neighbors.

The View at Montgomery has been surprising over the past semester. The View at Montgomery has exceeded my expectations. I give it one more star than a three because of the reliability and service of maintenance in the building.

I absolutely love living at the view. The location is fantastic and all of the amenities included make like on campus so much easier. My only complaints are that we have super noisy neighbors, and rent is a tad pricey, but other than that I’ve has a phenomenal experience living here

I’ve loved living at the View this school year. It’s conveniently located on campus, and is a building with very good perks like a gym. Any room requests are always filled promptly, and all the employees are nice.

The View has been my home for 2 years now. The managers are as friendly and helpful as ever. The View recently received high ratings as Best Place for College Student Housing for this year! And the View has been hosting more and more activities for residents!!

Love living here! I like all the activities that have been going on lately--especially Water Ice Wednesday. Everything is always very clean and the staff is extremely friendly.

I love living at the view. The building is always well kept and everyone is friendly. I haven't had any problems living here except for my air conditioning.

I have really enjoyed my time at the View. The building offers a lot to its residents and you can tell that the staff truly wants to help. Maintenance is friendly and timely with their work.

Nice, friendly reception, security and mantenience staff and good facilities. Trash and laundry on every floor plus a nice 24 hour gym. A little pricy, but an enjoyable, safe, accessible location!