I have really enjoyed my time at the View. The building offers a lot to its residents and you can tell that the staff truly wants to help. Maintenance is friendly and timely with their work.

Nice, friendly reception, security and mantenience staff and good facilities. Trash and laundry on every floor plus a nice 24 hour gym. A little pricy, but an enjoyable, safe, accessible location!

The view is a very expensive place to live, but with this being said, I see and understand why. Not only is it one of the most convenient apartment buildings on campus, but it is also clean and the best alternative to a dorm at Temple.

Ive had an amazing experince other than dealing with roomate drama. After that everything was great and I am happy with my living situation.

I love living at The View. The proximity to campus and the nice staff are great benefits. Not to mention the free laundry, printing, and the multiple study lounges are awesome. And who could complain about the beautiful Sky Lounge!

Great location, very clean, friendly staff, and plenty of locations for studying! The apartments are spacious and have everything you ask for in a college apartment :)

Great place. The rooms are not comparable even when you pay the same price. I visited my friend's apartment and it was so much bigger than mine. Rooms are very small for the price. But great management and location.

Living at the view is so convenient because it is in a central location on campus. It is right next to the tech center and also has study rooms available in multiple locations in the building. A listers live in the view bby

Elevators, running machines and coffee machine seem to be breaking frequently at the moment. Other than that manyinence and staff are useful and polite.

I have had no issues while in my two years living at the view. The staff is super nice and approachable. I would recommend this place to my friends.

I have had no issues while at my 2 years at the view. The staff is incredible nice and approachable. I would recommend this place to my friends.

It is Very nice. Maintainence is great. The lobby and sky lounge is great to study in. The gym is really nice with new machines added and not too crowded.

Construction is so loud and annoying all the time, but the people working in the building are very nice. Maintenance is always very helpful too.

I love living here, it’s so convenient and close to campus. Maintenance is very helpful, but not available on weekends which is annoying. It’s great having laundry on every floor

I love the view! It is the perfect distance from class buildings and it is easy living! Security always being downstairs makes you feel safe.

The view is a great place to stay. Everything that you need is right there, and it's close to campus. The rooms are really nice and there are great amenities, plus restaurants just down stairs.

The View is VERY nice and the staff is amazing. The only issue is construction in the back, but other than that, I recommend the view to anybody.

The security is really nice and always say hi when you see them. The construction is a pain and even with the windows closed is really loud.

The View is a great (albeit a bit expensive) place for Temple students to live. Prime location, great amenities. My only complaint would be that the walls are a bit thin.

The resident is really clean and If the room has problem or something is broken you can just submit maintence and wokers will fix it quickly. And all worker and security is really nice.

Place is clean and friendly. Front desk has nice security. Only problem is due to a lot of people living here the elevators can take a while during busy times.

The amenities are great. The people at the front desk are nice and informative. The only thing is that I wish there were cameras in the hallways or something in its place, because people are very destructive to other people's property.

I have had a very good experience, security guards are very nice. Only a few problems with appliances and needing them being maintenance on.

Ther View at Montgomery is a great community to live in. The residents and staff are super friendly. Also, the building is maintained very well.

Great great i like living here the view is cool it’s nice and y’all and has a good view and is nice lit lit wow what a cool place to live fam. What