Good Facility, Comfortable to live inside. Sky lounge, break out room and public space all amazing. Maintenance service is quick and great. Personal room spaces is adorable!

Had trouble with my dishwasher, the next morning a worker came to my room and fixed our dilemma. Great view from my room as well! The community events are very fun as well :)

Great place to stay, close to class, food, fields. Great living space. Decent gym, awesome sky lounge. Printers sometimes don’t work but that’s ok.

Okay air conditioning never works. The gym is okay. My friend are paying less money than me and they have bigger bedrooms and their own bathrooms. Location is great though.

Living with my friends have made living here a little less frustrating. Other than that, I’ve been through a lot here back to back. I moved in to a dirty room after driving all the way from out of state. Luckily, maintenance was still here to do something about that but it was still unacceptable. The apartment as a whole when I moved in was completely dirty and couldn’t be cleaned a week after I moved in. Later on, I had a nasty encounter with the people who live here that thinks it’s okay to throw people’s laundry behind the dryer. I don’t appreciate how management handled that either because the person who did it could have been tracked down with the information given. As for amenities, the AC units seem to be glitchy and the water from the pipes get boiling hot for no reason. There’re times I could have gotten burnt quite badly. I didn’t expect to have to deal with the things I’ve been through living here due to the “value” and I’m very disappointed.

I really like the view except for minor problems. The workers seem very nice and it is a well maintained building. Not too much to worry about when living here.

The maintenance is super thoughtful, and the place is a great environment for college students. Highly recommend compared to the dorms, and it has a perfect location.

Place is nice and I enjoy living here. Few of the window handles and blinds have broken. Other than that this place has been great. Having a great stay

I have had difficulties with many of my appliances and the water pressure is terrible. my dish water leaks everytime I use it. we have also had difficulties with our cooling system

I am really happy at the view. It is nice how the rooms are spacious and how the apartment in general feels very homey. I really like the view and would definitely want to stay here for the next 4 years of college!

I like it here. The rooms are nice. The price isn't too bad. A lot of the appliances (thermometer, fridge) are a bit glitchy. Also water pressure for the shower could be better. I still like the building and my room a lot.

It's been fun living here over the last two years. I especially enjoy events that the view staff puts together. One thing that I wish was better are the elevators.

the view is absolutely amazing! any maintenance problems are always fixed within reasonable time and the staff in the office is very friendly.

Overall a pleasant experience, some things could've gone smoother though. Building is kept clean and maintenance responds within 48 hours of contact.

The apartments are nice, I've got great roomates and I don't have to wake up at 5am to get to my 8am anymore. Living on my own was hard to get used to at first but I feel like I'll be able to do it

While I came in during one of the days that wasn't scheduled for The View, the staff was incredibly helpful and ready for my moving in. The only issue I have is my room. It is three bedrooms, two bathrooms with four people. I wanted to be in the single occupant rooms

It's a lot of fun being here! It's clean, the location is great for my classes, and I love my roommates! I also really appreciate that the staff is so kind and ready to help whenever needed. Their patience and understanding is something I don't think exists in a lot of housing around Temple.

I love living at the View at Montgomery!! The staff is friendly and always helpful when I have any questions. The View has fun events that I actually want to attend! Events like making tye-due shirts and making s’mores!

Love the View at Montgomery! The staff is so warm and goes out of their way to give treats to my dog every day. Maintenence is always prompt.

I wish the water pressure was better. I like how there are activities planned by the View to bring us together as a community. Overall a good experience.

Nicest people I have ever met. I love it here and that is one of the reasons I wanted to move here because I know other people are paying good money to live here and will most likely be respectful of other people.

Good housing and very nice, but the air conditioning keeps breaking and the printer never works, but it is a very nice place. I love the room layouts and furniture

I enjoy the atmosphere and accessibility of the view. the access to the gym and food/classes nearby are huge perks. I like the filtered water but i wish it were on every floor

the faculty and staff are all nice, and the events provided for all the residents are also cool and I really enjoy it. But, we hadn't received the gift card that promise to give us while leasing, every time when we ask for it, there are always different excuses and make us feeling that we had been cheated....

Reply from View at Montgomery

I love the View! Its location on campus is extremely convenient and I am provided with such nice amenities!! I think that my decision to i’ve in the view was a good one and i am happy :)