Living at the View at Montgomery is a wonderful experience. The staff is all friendly, and the apartments are well-furnished and clean. My fellow residents are all pleasant to live among.

I’ve had a few hiccups while living here! The heats wasn’t working and my key fob wasn’t working either! However the staff at the view have been extremely helpful and nice about everything!

Great rooms and super close to campus so getting to class is very convenient! All of the amenities are a great plus, and the option to park in the gated lot was a great bonus.

wow...really love it here [Verse 1] Always been a little bit fast and wild My mama always said I was a problem child I'm just livin' life until the day I die It's all I know, that's how I roll [Pre-Chorus] I party, get naughty Always tellin' myself I'll never do this again I'm sorry that you caught me Fuckin' in the hotel, it didn't mean anything [Chorus] Don't let me, don't let me go I just wanna let you know that I'm no angel But I can learn, oh Baby, I'm bad to the bone I just wanna let you know that I'm no angel But I can learn

Choosing to renew my lease at the view has been the easiest choice I've made all year. Most of the events are nice, the gym is clean, and the layout is comfortable.

I love the community events. The residents are also extremely nice. Casino night, and trivia night were both very fun. It really allows residents to meet each other.

great experience so far but amenities could be improved. staff is great and maintenance requests are done quickly. The printer located on the 14th floor never worked when I tried to use it and the AC never really worked either.

I've loved living in The View so far. The staff is great and they put forth a lot of effort to make you feel comfortable and at home! The sense of community is very unique

The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly. The first couple of months were a little rough but the staff have worked really hard to make us comfortable! Maintenance always responds really quickly, too.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Really nice facilities and super helpful staff. The rooms come fully furnished which makes the move in/out so easy as well. I’d def recommend to others

This is my second year living at the View and I really like how close it is to campus, the amenities they provide, and the activities that are planned out in the lobby.

The location has been easily the biggest perk of living at the View. Maintenance requests are usually handled within a reasonable time frame. The rooms are small and the air conditioning is inconsistent.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Living at the View is nice. I enjoy all the amenities, staff and rooms. My only concern was when I first moved in there were several issues with our room, but the maintenance in the apartment worked efficiently to fix them.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Very calm. Amazing view.nice apartments. Friendly staff. You Wouldn’t be able to find a better place for the price that close to the temple campus!

The view offers a high end living experience at an affordable price. Maintenance requests are simply and snappy. The staff is experienced and polite. The gym could use a little more upkeep.

Excellent community and staff. Maintenance is always very fast and efficient when we have a problem in our apartment. Overall have loved living here for the past 2 years

I love this apartment building. They give us good food and have fun events. It’s so close to campus so it’s very convenient to get to class on time.

Reply from View at Montgomery

its close to the campus and there are food places near there. There are parties going in every night and you can hear through the walls. Overall, good place to live.

It’s be great everyone is nice and helpful I feel safe and secure and there are a lot of resources in the building. It’s also in a great spot.

Perfect location! Love being steps away from campus and have all the amenities I need right here. Staff is very friendly and helpful, overall great environment to live in.

Overall a wonderful place to live. I've had minimal problems and even when I did the maintenance team is very quick to fix them. 10/10 would recommend

My experience at the view has been very good! From the very quick and easy move-in process, to the quick and helpful staff. Anytime I have a problem or question, the staff is eager to help!

Reply from View at Montgomery

You truly pay for what you get here. With friendly accommodating staff and an on campus location I am beyond satisfied with my year here at The View.

The View has been a great place to live. You’re right on campus, the apartments are furnished, and everything is included in one payment! I also feel very safe thanks to the 24 hours security.

i love how close the view is to campus and the inclusive amenities they have.. overall a really good choice if youre looking for off campus housing