Engaging activities for residents that happen at least once a month. Employees are always very friendly and welcoming. Safe atmosphere makes it a great place to live.

Reply from View at Montgomery

So far so good. Havin having the small gatherings in the lobby has been nice. I’m also impressed by how clean the whole place has been. One complaint is the printer in the computer lab. It is often jammed and not working. The computers are also missing mice or do not have fresh batteries in them. Besides that everything is great.

I wish I knew my neighbors better, but overall I love living at the view. The apartments are too small to be generating $4200/month, but for the location and how clean everything is, it's worth it.

Living at the view is great. Service is really good and the amenities and housing are nicer than most places on campus. Being close to classes is also very convenient.

Welcoming community. The amenities are great and the security guards are always friendly. The events are fun and intriguing, and it’s nice how often they are.

I've lived at The View for 3 years and love it! It's modern, constantly clean, and steps away from campus. It caters to students by having study lounges, 24 hr security, food places (e.g. Chipotle) on the first floor, and sporadic parties for the residents. I'd recommend living here if you want safety and convenience.

Nice place to live and Nice place to study. All Classrooms are very closer infant closer than all the dorms.Plenty food option and nice view.

Reply from View at Montgomery

There was once a cockroach in the bathroom. And the sink keeps clogging even after cleaning. Other than that its great. It's clean and there are good amenities.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I love the peloton bikes at the gym but one is broken. The office staff is friendly and really helpful with roommate conflicts. The apartments are nice, but a little dark.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I LOVE The View! Apartments and overall building are clean and modern. Maintenance work is done quickly! Staff is super friendly and helpful!

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view is a really nice place to live at. It’s close to classes, clean, and is convenient. The sky lounge is a great place to get work done!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I like living at the view, it’s really safe and clean and the maintenance staff is very accommodating. Love the events with free food, there should be more

Reply from View at Montgomery

Great building, The convenience is worth it, you are so close to campus. The office is really timely with packages. Beautiful view of the city.

Reply from View at Montgomery

the amenities and location are great, and the staff is very friendly and always happy to help in anything that you need or if you have any questions

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view makes everything easier for me, it is close to all of my classes and offers good value for the price. Overall, I would highly recommend it.

Reply from View at Montgomery

i love living at the view. because the neighborhood is so dangerous here, i always feel safe. i know there is security downstairs and a police ration across the street.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The location is incomparable to any other student living places and the luxury is worth the price. They also assigned random roommates that matched up to my expectations.

Reply from View at Montgomery

very nice people and staffs. just some problems with air conditioner. i feel safe here, the process was easy, renewal was also easy. overall it's great

Reply from View at Montgomery

love living here! Everyone here is so helpful and contribute to the amazing experience. I love all the events they host throughout the month!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I love living here everyone is who works here is so nice. The building is beautiful and I’m just having the best time. There is always fun events going on and it’s just so great living here.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I enjoy living at the view for the most part. I love the location, safety, modernness, clean, landscape, and layout. I wish they offered discounts for rooms who have a horrible view, like mine! it seems unfair considering that's why I choose here.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I love living at the view! The location is great, the building is new, clean and very modern, and the entire staff is so welcoming. I have never felt more at home, while away from home!

I've only been at the View for 1 month but I absolutely love it so far. The accommodations are perfect for a college student. I love the fact that we have roommates so we aren't alone yet we have our own 'sleep' space!

super neat and clean! the security is super nice and helpful! staff is always friendly. I really enjoy having my own bedroom as well as a bathroom.

I love how safe and secure I feel by living in my apartment community. I feel like I have a true home here at the View and I love every minute of it.