View at Montgomery
4.28 stars1,509 Reviews

1,509 Reviews

1,509 Reviews

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The amenities are amazing especially the sky lounge. The building is always kept clean and tidy through out the day.
I have lived at the view for the past two years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Everything is great here from the security at the front desk to the office workers to the maintenance people. There are always fun activities going on too. Living at the view has been great!
Living at the View has been extremely convenient over the past 3 years. It is close to academic buildings and parking garages. The office does a great job handling packages.
I love it here! It's close to campus and safe. The living space is amazing and the lounges and view make it even better. The price is also good when compared to other living spaces and amenities.
everyone is extremely helpful and nice. I love the view! The sky lounge is so pretty. Also, I love all the amenities. I'm looking forward to living in such a welcoming community.
I love living at the View at Montgomery. The location is perfect in regards to getting to and from my classes at Temple University. Also, there are so many great amenities that help me live my college experience to the fullest.
I've had a great time living here for the past 2 years. The view has excellent staff and always make sure you have the best experience living here.
My experience has been nice living at the View. The features included in the room and the building are very nice. The apartments are super close to campus.
Very clean, maintenance always responds asap, a lot of fun and events. They’re always giving out free drinks, a lot of food events too. A little pricey but everything is included which helps
In terms of maintenance, I have no complaints: facility is well maintained and the building is always clean. I don’t think the building is well built, though. I can hear annoying noises of the room next to mine like morning alarm and conversations. In my room, I could literally talk with the person who’s living in the next door.