amazing experience! staff is really great and they care about everyone who walks into the building even if they are guest. definitely will recommend!

Overall, the view is a really good housing option if you can afford it. It's right on campus, there's a strong community, and the amenities are fairly impressive.

I’ve lived at the view for 2 years now and love being so close to campus and having all of the amenities in my building. Management has also been planning so many community events, which is always so much fun!

The view is very nice! It’s conveniently located near my classes. The staff is very friendly all the time. I like that it’s clean and safe!!

The view is a great off-campus housing option. I love all the amenities that they offer especially the easy access to the gym, the sky lounge, and free printing. The other thing I appreciate is the loaded laundry card that is given to each resident is great. Lastly, I enjoy the efforts the management puts into hosting events every month for the community.

A great staff and pleasant experience overall. Security and maintence workers are friendly and accommodating. Best location for rolling out of bed and getting to class in 5 minutes.

I like living here, the events where there is free food is my favorite. Especially when there’s Philly style. Was not s fan of food being only for tours this week though

Reply from View at Montgomery

Good place to live. Close to everything which I really appreciate because I’m a nursing student and I’m out all day. It’s decently safe for the area.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The apartments look great and have a nice homey feel to them. I can't wait to actually start living there for my next year at Temple University.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I have been very satisfied with living at the view thus far. Especially the staff have been very friendly and welcoming- its like my second home here!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I really enjoy living here. I appreciate the safety, the friendliness of the security guards and most of the people who are in the office. I wish that the maintenance people (that I think are awesome) were able to truly repair things better.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I’m enjoying my time, but I think in my apartment the water pressure is way too low. I would love to get that fixed please! Also, please fix the printers!

Reply from View at Montgomery

Moving into the view was great. It is very close to everything on campus. They have wonderful security and a staff that is always there. It’s safe and secure.

Reply from View at Montgomery

My experience so far has been fantastic. The area is clean and they gave us free drinks on the tour. The rooms are nicely sized and I enjoy that they give free laundry.

Reply from View at Montgomery

residents are overall very kind but can be loud sometimes especially late at night. all staff and employees who work in the building are awesome

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view has been a great place to live, I am sad to be graduating because it means I have to leave. The staff is amazing, they are so quick to help you and incredibly thorough.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The view is a good place to live, it’s very convenient for getting to classes and getting food right under the building, and the apartments are nice inside.

Reply from View at Montgomery

Everything is good except for the elevators and coffee machine at times. Sometimes the elevators are down and the coffee machine is usually missing some component.

Reply from View at Montgomery

My son is happy at the View. He previously lived at an off site location which he didn't like. We toured several facilities to include the View. He wasn't sure at first as he knew it was more expensive than his previous apartment that he found on his own, but I told him it would be worth it to be somewhere where he is happy and safe. He know loves his apartment and his roommates. We are so happy with the View.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I really like the room and the staff. The building is clean and has a lot of ammedities. I like it because you can get a nice view and do hw. The gym needs more equipment though

Reply from View at Montgomery

Can't beat the location. Newer building in great condition, furnished with everything you need, good quality furnishings. And food downstairs for when you don't want to cook.

Reply from View at Montgomery

My experience has been great! Living in a safe community with proximity to my classes makes it the perfect place to live. I plan to live here for the rest of my college career.

Reply from View at Montgomery

The room is nice and the apartment is super spacious. I love that there are TV and cable as well as a huge kitchen. Close to campus I always wake up 20 minutes before class and I am still on time.

Reply from View at Montgomery

I love living at The View at Montgomery! It’s in a great location near campus and it’s a fun community to be a part of! The staff in the building is always nice and helpful as well!

Reply from View at Montgomery

I will be moving in the View in August, but i have to say the building is very nice and the staff has been nothing but helpful in my experience touring there.