I like living in the view apartment. For the very first thing, the people here are friendly and nice. They are willing to help each other and respect everyone no matter what race you are. The other thing is I love the quiet environment when I sleep or study at the room at night which is good to hear traffic noise.

I like that every time I need something The View is timely and efficient in solving those problems. I love living here now. I also love that they have cleaning services that take care of the hallways and social areas.

Love this place! Only complaint is that the free coffee machine rarely has creamers. Pool is amazing and I study at the study rooms all the time.

The property is great! The hallways are clean and the common areas are too! The management team makes this place feel like home! Thanks for all that you do!

It has been a pleasant experience living at the view because the staff is friendly and helped me get things sorted even though I had issues with my lease.

You guys are awesome. the staff is very friendly and understanding when it come to helping you out with your stay at the view. I couldn't ask for more.

Love living at the View! Office staff is always so helpful and friendly! Plus they have dogs in there for me to love on sometimes!!!!! Best place to be!

The view on tenth is a great place to live. They are close to campus and have great amenities for a good price. Additionally, the staff is nice and sets up cool events where students can get free food.

Signing up to get a lease here for the next school year was a really easy decision. Much cheaper than on-campus, plus everyone was so friendly and the amenities are great. Can't wait to move in!

so far living st the view has been great! the staff is super helpful and there are a ton of great amenities provided. they also provide a lot of great perks

Reply from View on 10th

You are doing good. The site looks good. It is easy to use. Interactive. I like that I have incentive to answer your questions and surveys. Yep.

I love The View! The staff couldn't be more helpful, and the amenities can't be beat. I love that the gym is open 24/7. I feel very safe here, too. I also love how close to campus it is.

Very cool website where you can earn money by participating in fun challenges. Would definitely recommend to anyone who lives in a participating complex.

Great experience! I would reccomend it to anybody wanting to live close to campus and get the most out of it. Great pricing, great facility, you will not want to leave once you start living here!

it's very beautiful here, and I love the view from my window to the pool. Everyone is nice and helpful and really cares about your living experience.

I really enjoy the community and the apartment. Maintenance requests are completed really quickly and all the events are really open and nice

I have had a great experience living at the view! The location is perfect, I can walk to class! Maintenance gets things taken care of really quickly and the staff is nice!

Friendly staff, quick maintenance, awesome community programming, safe environment. A great place to live. Have not once regretted choosing this as my apartment during grad school.

The View is a great place to live, with a phenomenal staff and management, and outstanding resources. I absolutely love how clean they keep their halls and study areas and I feel safe and secure living here.

I am loving everything so far! My closet shelf broke tore off the wall in the first week because my clothes weighed too much and maintenance was so fast. Within a day they came up and not just fixed it but strengthened it without any hassle. The pool, weight room, and study rooms are great as well!

The View is and has been an amazing living space for me and my twin sister. We lived on the 4th floor last year and are living in the same apartment this year because of the welcoming environment, the friendly staff and their immediate responses, and convenient distance to the university is like no other. The spacious living room and kitchen area make it a great place to hang out. Also, the covered parking and open parking spaces are perfect for guests. In addition, the pool and new workout facility are a great plus factor whenever we need a break. We have enjoyed living in our 2-bedroom apartment and appreciate all that the View has to offer. I highly recommend the View as your new home away from home!

Reply from View on 10th

Quick maintenance, friendly staff, and the whole complex always looks clean! The study rooms are great! There's an indoor 24/7 gym! The apartments are spacious.

The View on 10th community is helpful, kind, and eager to provide any services that residents require. The rooms are amazing and the location is too!

Reply from View on 10th

Everything is great! I love being so close to campus. The area downstairs is a great place to study or hangout with friends! The pool area is awesome to hang out around as well.

The staff was very helpful and it was a smooth process for move-in. It wasn’t too crowded when I got there for the Parking garage was not too packed.