View on 10th

You guys are awesome. the staff is very friendly and understanding when it come to helping you out with your stay at the view. I couldn't ask for more.
The view on tenth is a great place to live. They are close to campus and have great amenities for a good price. Additionally, the staff is nice and sets up cool events where students can get free food.
Signing up to get a lease here for the next school year was a really easy decision. Much cheaper than on-campus, plus everyone was so friendly and the amenities are great. Can't wait to move in!
You are doing good. The site looks good. It is easy to use. Interactive. I like that I have incentive to answer your questions and surveys. Yep.
Very cool website where you can earn money by participating in fun challenges. Would definitely recommend to anyone who lives in a participating complex.
Great experience! I would reccomend it to anybody wanting to live close to campus and get the most out of it. Great pricing, great facility, you will not want to leave once you start living here!
I really enjoy the community and the apartment. Maintenance requests are completed really quickly and all the events are really open and nice
I have had a great experience living at the view! The location is perfect, I can walk to class! Maintenance gets things taken care of really quickly and the staff is nice!
Friendly staff, quick maintenance, awesome community programming, safe environment. A great place to live. Have not once regretted choosing this as my apartment during grad school.
The View is a great place to live, with a phenomenal staff and management, and outstanding resources. I absolutely love how clean they keep their halls and study areas and I feel safe and secure living here.