I enjoy living at the view on 10th. They have great living arrangements and amenities. They recently upgraded their gym equipment and it is great.

Reply from View on 10th

Great community! I was looking for apartments and was very unimpressed with the community feel of the other places and then I found the view and loved the community!

Reply from View on 10th

Wow this place is fantastic! The rooms are nicer than anything I've seen in Waco. Beautiful outdoor pool and patio, and all the amenities you could ever want: fitness center, tanning bed, computer center, and even a leisure room. This place has really blown my expectations.

Reply from View on 10th

It’s wonderful! I like living here and the staff members are super duper nice and it’s great having coffee available anytime you want. The hot cocoa machine is also great when it’s working. The atmosphere is great and the people are great! Woohoo

Reply from View on 10th

Living at the view was a great experience. Getting free coffee and hot chocolate in the morning was the best thing about living here. The noise was tough to get over, however.

Reply from View on 10th

Good so far. The only real qualms I had with the place was the workout room, which I'll have to check back on after renovations are complete.

Reply from View on 10th

Great proximity to school. Live the area. Things started off a bit rocky but the view has improved so much. I like that a lot! The area is kept clean as well.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living as the view so much that I resigned my lease. its close to campus, convenient, and fair rent. while I was bummed they raised the rent, it wasn't too much higher. still worth the closeness to campus.

Reply from View on 10th

Ever since moving into the View, I've been very satisfied. All the staff is super friendly and they fix any issues really fast. Overall it's been a great experience and I'm glad I renewed my lease

Reply from View on 10th

This is a great community to be a part of. The service is good and the people are friendly. They really stand out from the other complexes I’ve looked at.

Reply from View on 10th

My resident experience has been great so far. I have loved living at the view and the convenience of the study rooms and workout facilities.

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live! Management is wonderful, and maintenance is always timely. My only complaint is the difficult parking garage, but other than that, the floor plans are a good size, and the amenities are very nice.

Reply from View on 10th

Amazing. I love the amenities and the staff is so nice. I was fortunate enough to have granite countertops, and they are beautiful. The light fixtures are nice, much more elegant than other apartments I saw. The location to school is great, in the fitness room is a perk

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th is such a great community. Everyone is friendly, maintenance is fast. Although pets are allowed within the apartment complex, I still feel safe.

Reply from View on 10th

I loved the layout of my room! The noise levels were not bad at all for primarily having college aged residents and the amenities were great. Staff was always nice and helpful. My biggest complaints would be the parking garage. It is quite stressful to drive through and almost everyone does not follow the rules which leads to some chaos.

Love the view, great community aspect, close to campus, feels very safe, affordable price, tons of nice amenities included, nice staff, great people live there

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live. Very convenient location and decent amenities. This is one of the more affordable options out there and everybody here should definitely consider it.

Reply from View on 10th

It's honestly nice, everyone is so polite. The rooms are spacious and leave a lot of ability to personalize and the living areas are great. The gym is a bit small but it works.

Reply from View on 10th

It’s great! The view is not too far away from Baylor’s great campus so it is an easy walk to and from classes. In all, the residents are all typically friendly and responsive!

Reply from View on 10th

The staff have been friendly and persistent throughout the application process. I have enjoyed getting to see the way the community is involved at the View!

Reply from View on 10th

i have lived here for two years now and it’s been so great!! the staff is always so helpful and kind and the rooms are great! no complaints!

Reply from View on 10th

amazing place, I have not had any problems with this, could use better amenities. Great location, great value. Family oriented. Best place to live with only a 2 min walk to campus

Reply from View on 10th

I love how close to campus the View is. I don't even need a parking pass because I can always walk or take the bus to campus! This was a great apartment choice.

Reply from View on 10th

The place is really nice and in a perfect location to campus but my problem is that it can be a bit too noisy at some points, especially at night.

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th has kept on top of maintance issues and has fixed the elevator which was an issue last semester. Overall, Living at the view has been a pleasant experience.