View on 10th

Great apartment. Super close to campus so I can walk to class. Also the staff are super nice and helpful. If I wasn't graduating, I'd renew my lease
The community rocks! Everyone is so nice and the community also feels very safe. Things are usually quiet during the day and night and its also very clean!
Great place to live! Customer service is excellent. Down side is that the walls are thin, but you can’t change that. Definitely recommend to my friends.
My apartment is super convenient and close to campus. We have had some issues with ants and our dryer has broken 4 times, but maintenance has come to fix it quickly. A great place to live!
Overall I have enjoyed my time living here so far, with the location, people, events and facilities all being great. Any trouble I have can be quickly resolved as well.
A really fun and safe place to live. I have throughly enjoyed my year at the view, I think any Baylor student who is enjoying their first or second year should consider staying here. It's a great place!
The community is great, the amenities are nice, and the location is perfect. I look forward to staying here another year! Thanks for everything!
Great staff! They are always attentive and welcoming. They have great deals for housing and they are quick to come by to fix work orders!!!!!
The View has been great! Management is very detailed oriented and works for the best interests of their residents. The rooms are very nice and I have enjoyed living here.
Minor things wrong with my apartment, but overall very nice. Good facilities and great management who is nice, attentive, and helpful. Great apartments!