It’s nice. I like the people, The community, The staff, The environment, The location, The price of the apartment, It’s a deal to live here at the view and I’m glad to be one of the residents here.

Reply from View on 10th

Love the community, everyone is pleasant. I am very happy about the small pet policy, and about how convenient the parking garage is. My only complaint is the wifi connection.

Reply from View on 10th

I have enjoyed my time here at the view on 10th. I have been living here since sophomore year and have no regrets choosing to live here. It is a short walk to campus so it’s really convenient. The staff is very accommodating and easy to talk to. All the amenities are great too.

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th gives you the best value for your money! The rent is reasonable, apartment is great and the management is friendly! Only complaint I have is the occasional problems with the Internet connection.

Reply from View on 10th

It's been really great living here so far! The staff and maintenance are so nice. All the amenities and events they have to offer are great.

Reply from View on 10th

community is very nice and supportive. They respond very quickly and also the amenities are super good. Like the computer lab most, and also the free Starbucks coffee.

Reply from View on 10th

The View is very quick to respond to maintenance requests. The property is also relatively quiet and close to campus! So far, I have enjoyed living at the View. The rooms are very nice.

Reply from View on 10th

The View has been great! I have not had any issues and management has been quick to resolve any issues that have come up with the apartment complex in general. Very happy with my experience!

Reply from View on 10th

Living here has been really good so far. I enjoy the size of the living space and having a community that allows pets is comforting when you get to see a little corgi run down the hallway. The fire alarm wasn't my favorite but it's been good overall.

Reply from View on 10th

The apartment and all the appliances are great. Having a washer and dryer in the room is so convenient. I love the pool and all the space to lay out around it. The office staff is so kind and quick to help. Being on the bus route is so amazing and helpful. Overall my experience so far has been great!

Reply from View on 10th

Amazing place to live. It’s so close to school, the staff is kind and helpful, maintenance is always quick, and I love that community events are put on every now and then! (My only wish is that the kitchen had more than 2 small drawers but we make it work)

Reply from View on 10th

The living experience here has been great! Staff are so friendly and helpful in all aspects from package pick-ups to general questions. When putting in maintenance requests, it is so simple and they have quick responses to issues that are presented. Loving my living experience here!

Reply from View on 10th

The view is amazing! The staff is super helpful and friendly, and does everything they can to help out residents! The apartment is clean, quiet, and has a great study area!

Reply from View on 10th

The View has been a really great place to live. It's really convenient being able to get to campus within 5 minutes and the amenities at the View are great.

Reply from View on 10th

Living at the View has been great. These apartments are close to campus and have all of the amenities I need. It is very convenient having a gym within the apartments.

Reply from View on 10th

I am very thankful for the amenities offered and the caring staff. Maintenance is always done on time and well. Community events make you feel cared for.

Reply from View on 10th

I love the View because it has great amenities, such as the pool and the gym. The rooms are nice although I wish there was more provided storage (dresser drawers) and the walls are quite thin. However, the bathrooms and closets are great!

Reply from View on 10th

A great spot for student living! The close proximity to Baylor makes it a perfect for location the local students. We had a smooth move in process. The amenities provided in the apartment are excellent. There is also a game room and coffee machine in the bottom floor lobby that is great for hanging out! The apartment room came in great condition and am looking forward to living here!

Reply from View on 10th

Great place to live, fairly quick maintenance staff, clean, great quality of rooms for price, good appliances, great space, and overall good looking

Reply from View on 10th

My roommates and I love living at the View!!! It has great amenities and whenever we have had to have a maintenance request the service was great!

Reply from View on 10th

Overall, The View is a great place to live. The staff is friendly, and the place is clean. I have no complaints at the moment. Maintenance staff responds in a timely manner. Only thing I would say is that I wish The View had recycling bins, as I have to drive my recycling to campus, which is an inconvenience and definitely makes people not inclined to recycle.

Reply from View on 10th

I love living here so far. There have only ever been minor issues and they were honestly just things to make living here more comfortable not like major necessities but the office and apt staff have handled every single request that I have had so far. The manager, Daniel, he is amazing. He is literally the goat. He's the manager and he still came to our apt to fix a minor issue. I love that he doesn't just sit at his desk and tell others to work. He leads by example. The view on 10th has my vote so far.

Reply from View on 10th

Smooth and easy move-in process. Room had recently been cleaned and was immaculate. Desk staff has been extremely friendly and management has done a good job cracking down on parking violations and ensuring the community feels safe and professional.

Reply from View on 10th

Overall the view on 10th is a great place to live, and everyone seems very friendly. The only down side is there are ants that show up from time to time.

Reply from View on 10th

Overall the View on 10th is very nice and accommodating. It’s a great place to live. However, the parking garage is the only downside because people drive through it way too fast!