People and office staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance is answered within 24 hours and facilities are maintained properly. I enjoy living here.

Reply from View on 10th

I am loving everything so far! My closet shelf broke tore off the wall in the first week because my clothes weighed too much and maintenance was so fast. Within a day they came up and not just fixed it but strengthened it without any hassle. The pool, weight room, and study rooms are great as well!

Reply from View on 10th

I've enjoyed living at the View. The price is wonderful for the amenities and the location. It takes me about 10 minutes to walk to the center of campus and 15 to walk to the farthest part of campus.

Reply from View on 10th

I've only been here two weeks so I can't say much yet. The apartments are a good value for the price. I like my roommates. The office staff seems very attentive and helpful, there are some issues with general cleanliness of the property but that may be more attributed to my peers rather than the management.

Reply from View on 10th

The move in process was fantastic. All of the stations that were set up were super simple to navigate and very helpful. I loved the great move in gifts and the warm welcoming. Thank you!

Reply from View on 10th

Amenities are great and staff is nice! Really nice pool, too. Only complaint is that the rooms are extremely disproportionately sized and the living room is pretty small.

Reply from View on 10th

Excellent environment, maintenance, and staff! I have lived at the view for one academic school year and have had a very positive experience!

Reply from View on 10th

Living here has been great...my only complaint is that parking is not strictly enforced in the garage and I have to wait at least an hour after I report someone in my spot.

Reply from View on 10th

Apartment complex is nice. Kept clean for the most part. Good pool with lots of seating. Small on-location gym. Kitchens are a bit small with minimal storage.

Reply from View on 10th

The view has been amazing so far. All of the staff has been very helpful with any questions I have had. Their amenities are state of the art and I feel at home. I am excited to live here for the next three years of my college career.

Reply from View on 10th

The staff was very helpful and it was a smooth transition for move-in. It was not too crowded when I got there so the parking garage was easy to maneuver.

Reply from View on 10th

The staff was very helpful and it was a smooth process for move-in. It wasn’t too crowded when I got there for the Parking garage was not too packed.

Reply from View on 10th

The View on 10th community is helpful, kind, and eager to provide any services that residents require. The rooms are amazing and the location is too!

Reply from View on 10th

The place is great! Cool rooms, nice staff, great location. My only complaint is the parking garage. Unless you pay for parking, you have to drive all the way to the 5th floor.

Reply from View on 10th

It was an easy move-in & great location. We loved the gifts and ease of the whole experience. Thank you for making a hectic event a more pleasant one!

Reply from View on 10th

The View is and has been an amazing living space for me and my twin sister. We lived on the 4th floor last year and are living in the same apartment this year because of the welcoming environment, the friendly staff and their immediate responses, and convenient distance to the university is like no other. The spacious living room and kitchen area make it a great place to hang out. Also, the covered parking and open parking spaces are perfect for guests. In addition, the pool and new workout facility are a great plus factor whenever we need a break. We have enjoyed living in our 2-bedroom apartment and appreciate all that the View has to offer. I highly recommend the View as your new home away from home!

Reply from View on 10th

Great staff! Really quick to respond to any complaints or trouble we may have in our apartment. They do sometimes take a long time with their mailing system

Reply from View on 10th

so far living st the view has been great! the staff is super helpful and there are a ton of great amenities provided. they also provide a lot of great perks

Reply from View on 10th

My apartment community is great! Everyone is so nice to me and treat me super well. The place stays tidy at all times and everything I need is usually provided for me! Couldn't ask for a better community

Reply from View on 10th

The apartment has been awesome to live in, but this summer has been a bit stressful. We’ve gotten multiple emails concerning parking that sometimes contradict one another and are phrased in a way that sounds passive aggressive at times. It’s stressful to have to worry about my car when I’m literally 10,000 miles away. Besides that, everything else is great. I’ve lived here for 2 years and haven’t had any problems. The emails (particularly this summer) just bug me - maybe try phrasing them in a kinder tone to avoid stressing people out :)

Reply from View on 10th

Love the apartment! The place is nice and quiet and clean. The gym is really conveniently located on the first floor. And I love the beautiful pool!

Reply from View on 10th

It has been amazing so far, everybody was super accommodating of my situation, and I could not be happier about of my experience. The Apartment was really clean, the front desk was very helpful with my move, and answered any questions I had from parking to where everything was located, very helpful.

Reply from View on 10th

I have enjoyed the staff and management so far. I also enjoy the refreshments in the lobby. However, I am not sure why early move in is not allowed.

Reply from View on 10th

The view on 10th has awesome amenities, such as the newly renovated gym and the pool with a jacuzzi. There is also an upgrade in the coffee machine where you can choose the level of intensities of your coffee and all these are free! Events were held occasionally where you can get free food and win prizes. Most importantly, I feel really comfortable and safe living at the view.

Reply from View on 10th

Living here is absolutely amazing. The staff is so kind and always willing to help with all of my needs. I would recommend my apartment to anyone.