Besides the rumors that you are 2 months behind schedule and a rushed building is bad, it looks amazing! All the good ideas we're put into the View! Can't wait

Not bad. I like the view. You have good apartment layouts but what would be really awesome is if you put in a permanent sand volleyball court. The residents would love that

I'm excited to live at the View! It's going to be brand spanking new and I can't wait to take advantage of all the amenities it has to offer to its residents!

I am currently not living there but I am very excited to move in next semester. It is walking distance to campus and it looks great. The weight room is very convenient.

The construction is coming along great. I cannot wait to move in. The sample room looks great and all the renderings do too. Free gym and printing

The View is a beautiful new place to live and I can't wait to spend my next two semesters there once it's finished. Ready to start living in a lovely building with my friends.

The staff in the Baylor leasing office were very helpful and great to work with. The apartments are going to be great and I am excited to live at the view next year.

Haven't moved in yet but I can't wait to! The View looks like its going to be amazing! Y'all could work on your customer service a bit. The workers have not been as helpful as they should be and made the leasing process a little difficult and took weeks, actually over a month, to get back to us after we signed so just step it up some.

It's awesome!

I loved how they answered all my questions immediately and didn't discount me because of my age. I especially loved the bedroom and bathroom size, as well as the counter space in the kitchen.

You guys are awesome!! You're so very helpful and just a phone call a way or a short walk, if I have any questions. I am so excited to be able to live at the View next fall!!