The View is going to be an awesome place to live. I cannot wait to get back to Waco to move in! I think my favorite part will be the pool and the friendly employees.

Very helpful when working together with my roommates to get my lease signed. Also have called on several occasions with questions and have gotten direct answers right away.

It's a beautiful place to live! Furnished, gym, utility bills included, nice swimming pool with the big screen, and it's really nice overall!

Always helpful on the phone Knowledgable about the complex. Emails are always very helpful. Prompt responses. Could be better with timely info sent by mail

They have been very helpful in giving us what we wanted, including a room on the 3rd floor with a pool view! They also helped me get assigned to the specific room in the apartment that I wanted so I was very pleased with that too!

My only comment is what detergent do you have to use in the washing machine. Otherwise the website has been very informative and really on top of keeping everyone informed.

I can't wait to live here! Everything is looking great and it's a great price. I wish there was a little better communication but other than that the experience so far has been great!

Every time I have gone into the leasing office for The View the staff has been absolutely incredible. They are very nice and informative. They are impressive.

I think this will be an awesome apartment. The building looks like it is going to be a good size. The people working at the leasing office are always helpful and do anything they can to help you.

The View on 10th is pretty close to perfection. Maintenance is responsive, onsite staff are always friendly, and the internet always works. That's a homerun in my book!

Although the apartments haven't been built yet, I really appreciate how hospitable the whole crew at The View has been to me! I can't wait to move in!

So excited to live here. I love the rooms and the community aspect of it. I can't wait to sit by the pool and get my work done. And be the first to live there!

Great location with great pricing! Very upscale living for college students near Baylor University. I recommend to anyone who wants to live close to campus with a luxury feel to live at The View on 10th

The service is very friendly and efficient. Communication is superb. The View looks like it has to offer a lot of accomadating perks for residents

I can't wait for The View to open!! It's so close to campus, tons of amenities, parking garage and it's one of the nicest properties in Waco.

This whole rewards thing is kinda weird and I am also worried about construction bein done on time, but over all the view seems awesome. I can't wait to love there.

Good price for everything included in the apartments and the quality overall. I like that every person has their own room but that you can share a living area still.

Pretty good and stuff

The View is great!! The people are always so nice and helpful. I just hate that we have to not only move in late, but pay for that whole month as well. This is a cool website, and I like how I can tell others about my great new apartment in a formal way!

So far any time I've needed help with the leasing steps there was always a friendly person there trying their hardest to help me. In addition the people in the leasing office were all really cool people.

Y'all are awesome! I love how easy it is to earn points, and the website is fast and mobile friendly (which is good because I do basically everything from my phone)

The view employees are always very helpful! They're willing to listen and to help with anything they can. I'm excited to live at the view this year

The fare is great! I used to live in Brooks Flats apartment on campus and it was $300 more per month than the view is!! Plus, there's more features, such as a swimming pool, hot tub, work out room, Internet cafe, access controlled parking garage and gaining a bigger room, too! Did brooks flats have that?? Nope!

Fantastic! I'm so excited to live here next year and can't wait for all the fun times ahead. I love my roommates and so many of my friends are living at The View as well!!

The View On 10th Apartments look absolutely beautiful! The spacious rooms are a perfect place to come back to after a long day on campus, and the fun and friendly atmosphere of the community provides an excellent environment to unwind and make new friends in! The convenient location to campus is ideal as well. I cannot wait to live here in the fall!