View on 10th

4.4

1,019 Reviews

4.4

1,019 Reviews

i'm enjoying the free amenities and the pool view! it's so great living here and the rent is just the right amount for the price. everyone e
Move in was seamless and great. All maintenance requests have been handled in a wonderful timely manner. Love living here and love the management team.
I have found very few things about the View that I don't like. It's a bit noisy and the parking garage is pretty narrow, but it's great company, staff, maintenance , and fun!
I have been very pleased thus far living at the view. Everyone has been so helpful and inviting and welcoming. Move in day was great- the staff was prepared, helpful and very kind.
I've had a pretty good experience. Maintenance has come fairly quickly whenever I submit requests and the common areas are cleaner than they used to be.
I think the view is a great place to live for college students! It is so close by to campus and it is really student friendly! I also love that there are study nooks for us!
It's been a great year since the new management has moved into the view. They're a lot more courteous and welcoming. They keep everything up to date and have installed better coffee machines which is a much need.
It is such a calm and relaxing community with amazing amenities. It is so conveniently close to campus! Would 10/10 recommend it to my friends and family.
Just moved in on 5/16, but so far so good! Staff has been very helpful. Maintenance issues have been taken care of the same day I submit them.
The amenities are amazing! You get your money's worth at this place. Maintenence always comes to fix things, however it can take a while but they do come that same day. They are amazing at the front desk and whenever I have a problem they always help me out. But it could not be for you depending on who you are.