The View on 10th staff at the leasing office have been outstanding so far. They were prompt to get back to me whenever I e-mailed with questions and we're helpful when submitting all required info

Absolutely love the accommodations offered at The View. Mostly excited about the pool and the business center. Everything thing I need is there. And the rooms look awesome

you guys are awesome..really excited to live this upcoming fall. I cant wait to have my own room and bathroom to myself and to be the first one evert to live there!

You rate extremely high because my registering experience was great . I'm so excited to live at the view next year it will be a great senior year .

Looks amazing...y'all picked a great spot to have a such unique apartments around. So glad to be moving in this coming August and looking forward to a great year

The View on 10th is amazing, and is gonna be THE place to live next year. With amenities like a resort style pool and a 24-hour fitness center, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to live there!

I don't actually live at The View on 10th yet but I am so excited!! This app seems really cool and an awesome way to keep the community members at the view involved and active. So excited for next fall!

Besides the rumors that you are 2 months behind schedule and a rushed building is bad, it looks amazing! All the good ideas we're put into the View! Can't wait

Not bad. I like the view. You have good apartment layouts but what would be really awesome is if you put in a permanent sand volleyball court. The residents would love that

I'm excited to live at the View! It's going to be brand spanking new and I can't wait to take advantage of all the amenities it has to offer to its residents!

I am currently not living there but I am very excited to move in next semester. It is walking distance to campus and it looks great. The weight room is very convenient.

The construction is coming along great. I cannot wait to move in. The sample room looks great and all the renderings do too. Free gym and printing

The View is a beautiful new place to live and I can't wait to spend my next two semesters there once it's finished. Ready to start living in a lovely building with my friends.

The staff in the Baylor leasing office were very helpful and great to work with. The apartments are going to be great and I am excited to live at the view next year.

Haven't moved in yet but I can't wait to! The View looks like its going to be amazing! Y'all could work on your customer service a bit. The workers have not been as helpful as they should be and made the leasing process a little difficult and took weeks, actually over a month, to get back to us after we signed so just step it up some.

It's awesome!

I loved how they answered all my questions immediately and didn't discount me because of my age. I especially loved the bedroom and bathroom size, as well as the counter space in the kitchen.

You guys are awesome!! You're so very helpful and just a phone call a way or a short walk, if I have any questions. I am so excited to be able to live at the View next fall!!