View on 10th

Despite the initial rocky start with move-in, the View has gotten a lot better in regards to fixing things and making sure I have what I need. There are still a few cleanliness issues that need to be addressed in regards to the hallways but overall it is a nice place to live.
The view has been a pretty good experience. There were some issues at first but now its starting to get better. They always have great opportunities and different fun things going on in the lobby that are awesome
As of right now The View is okay. At the beginning there were many kinks that needed fixing but they are being worked out and I believe that pretty soon it will be a very nice place to stay. Also, The View is in a great location in regards to campus.
My apartment has been falling apart lately. The soap dish in my tub just fell off the wall, the dishwasher its falling out of the wall like it was never drilled in properly, and the drawers in the kitchen seem to be broken. There's never enough hot water. There is still paint all over my floor from the sloppy job they did on building this place (never came to clean it up after multiple times asking). So frustrated and can't wait to move out.
The building was not prepared for move-in and the fact that it has taken 3 months to really begin to make improvements is hard to look past when considering professionalism. I also feel as if corporate gets every cent from the residents as they possibly can. Much of your amenities have some ridiculous stipulations that make me very distrustful of the company.
Solid customer service and good maintenance. There was a hole outside my window that y'all just fixed, which is good. Nice people working up front at the desk.
I like the location, but requests take a long time and that's quite inconvenient. I'm glad the package system has gotten better though. Also the outside parking is terrible and causes a hazard.
Everything is finally getting fixed and installed and I'm really enjoying my apartment. The staff is doing great at keeping everything clean, especially in the common areas and getting events together for the residents.
The weekend I moved in, my apartments AC was out. The View's team worked tirelessly to try to fix the problem and did a fantastic job. The complex is beautiful. The staff are amazing. Great place to live.
Pool is amazing. Wasn't sure how the weight room was going to be but it is a very nice weight room. Great job in fixing things that were wrong!