My experience living here at The Village of Almand Creek has been great. The staff and employees here are friendly and helpful. If I need anything done with maintenance, I just put my work order in and they're quick to fix it. If it is going to take a little time, they will keep you posted. Through out the year they have community activities that I have enjoyed attending.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Absolutely love it! Staff has been excellent. My neighbors have been great! Very very comfortable environment. Definitely would recommend. NO Complaints....so far!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Autumn Village is a very nice place to stay. The staff is attentive and friendly... also you are close to shopping and dining! Choose this property, A place you can call Home!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have lived here 10 yrs and absolutely love the safe feel. It is a caring community and overall safe. People look out for each other. Staff is very kind, professional and they care.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is a great community. Very quite, nice friendly neighbors. Dog friendly community, beautiful pool, car wash, tennis court....the trash is always picked up. No run away stray animals. Great place to live.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been a resident at Village at Almand Creek for 4 yrs. These 4 yrs has been great!. The community is peaceful and the property is always up kept. Management is exceptional and maintenance is always on call with great service on and off duty. In other words, the staff members are very professional and continuously makes the community a homelike environment. Village at Almand Creek is a great place to live.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living here. It is conveniently located for work and to my kids' schools. I love the pool area and the events sponsored by the community.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Nice community. Super maintenance personnel. Nice pool. Pool side community events. Office personnel very nice and helpful

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I enjoy that there are since areas to walk. The gym is simple but nice. All of our neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves. I also really like the community grills.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I am very happy living here at Almand Creek. I was worried about the noise level and feeling safe. I have been completely satisfied.. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have enjoyed the quietness of the community and the courtesy of the staff. The campus is also very well kept and for that I am very well pleased.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love this apartment complex! I'm very excited to live here with my son. He will love the playground and we will enjoy the nature trail. It's very nice.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This community is quiet and seemingly safe. The location is perfect; within 5 miles of almost any shop, business, or restaurant available. Great amenities and beautiful grounds. Also, so glad there is plenty of parking; I hate struggling to find a parking spot

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great environment. Very clean. Maintenance is excellent. Gorgeous amenities. Spacious closets. Beautiful pool and game room. Business center very convenient.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Hey guys! We’re moving this month to Village at Almand Creek. We are so excited of getting to move to such an amazing community. So far the experience has been amazing!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The entire staff is exceptional. I have always received a quick response to all my concerns. The community is well maintained with all exterior lighting operating at all times especially after dark. I am enjoying my new home!!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Really looking forward to joining this community. So excited for summer to enjoy the pool and grill out! This complex is perfect in every way.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

So far the experience has been wonderful. All of my necessary paperwork was processed so quickly. Mario has been so helpful and I can't wait to officially move in March 10th!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

hello, The Village At Almand Creek apartment is very clean and well maintained. the community is very friendly and very quick responsive,the swimming pools are well maintained and clean for both adults and childrens,childrens love this community and enjoying.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living here. The pool and community events are a lot of fun, but some resident's need to respect there neighbor's. Great staff and Management

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Moved her from DeKalb county. Wonderful apartment complex. Have no complaints at all. Very peaceful. The employees at the location are incredible!! Will be staying here till we buy a house.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here at the Village at Almand Creek, as the grounds are well kept and the community’s amenities are second to none. The staff is friendly and attentive to your needs.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I find this community to be very diverse and friendly. The property is well maintained with beautifully landscape. The staff are very accomadating, friendly and provide many activities for the residents g throughout the year. Safe and clean enviorment, great pool area amenties are above standard

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The staff is great and management is on point. Thanks for everything. This year has been amazing, this is buy far the best apartment we have ever lived in.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It is a beautiful community. The apartments are a bit small as compared to others that I viewed. Mario is excellent and I intend to rely on him if I have any questions. The rent is pretty high and there are many other fees that must be paid. Overall, I am happy to be moving here.