I have had a great experience with the staff at Village at Almand Creek. They have been so helpful with making my new experience with living the "apartment life" very stress free. I am excited about my move and look forward to this new venture

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I LOVE LIVING HERE I've lived here for 7 months and my experience is exceptional. The staff is professional, courteous, and caring. They are responsive to service calls, and they maintain the grounds impeccably, and are constantly doing things to improve our community. This community is quiet, clean, and has the feel of a house rather than an apartment. Most days I feel like I'm at a resort.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Almand Creek Community is an outstanding apartment complex. The staff goes above and beyond their job to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Our family thanks them for all the hard work to make this community clean and safe.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The staff at Village at Almand Creek is very professional and accommodating. I would recommend this property to anyone who is seeking a home for peace of mind and relaxation.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

So far everything is going well I haven't moved in yet will be moving in on the 3rd of May. Can't wait to move in. My daughter is so excited about the area we are moving to and her new school.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great community with great neighbors. Safe clean and awesome amenities. I would recommend If you living in Conyers moved to Village Of Almond Creek you will be very satisfied.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living at Village at Almond Creek. The staff is awesome and always takes care of everything you need as quickly as they can. It is a nice quiet community.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The new management that took over last year, is fantastic. They really are concerned about the residents. They have nice functions for the residents also. They are super nice and professional.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Since the new owners have taken over they have been keeping up the property. I have questions about the security camera at the front gate, the question is, is it working.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great neighborhood and location if issues do arise the staff are quick to respond and adamant about getting things done which is always a plus

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have had a pleasant time living in the community, with quite and respectful neighbors. Maintenance staff is courteous and friendly. Office staff has been friendly and helpful when I have had any issues. Overall this has been a great community to reside in.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at Village at Almand Creek. I have been living here for 10 months and have had no problems. It is very peaceful and maintenance are great! Not to mention the wonderful resident managers and office workers "Fantastic !"... My biggest concern was security and that was taken care of with security systems in all apartments and key cards to enter the property. Amenities are wonderful. You must see all that Village at Almond Creek offers. This is really home for me.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Rental agents are extremely helpful and patient. My concerns were immediately addressed. The apartment was presented nice and clean. I really like my new apartment.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I feel comfortable in this community. It is clean, and safe. This is where I'd like to draw my last breath, if the rent increases would slow.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to Live! Great staff! Save environment for kids. Well kept grounds. Nice playground and pool area. The community is very clean.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I've been at VAC since Jan 2015 and haven't had any issues. The leading office staff has always been cordial. I was especially pleased to see them giving out heart healthy breakfasts in February as we were exiting well before the sun rose one morning!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Complex is kept clean. Maintenance crew have been prompt and helpful. Office staff have been nice and professional. No complaints at this time.