The transition from North Carolina to Georgia was made much easier by the staff members that work here at The Apartments At Almand Creek. My husband and I have participated and several community activities here and enjoyed every one of them. Work orders that I have put in for maintenance have been taken care of. If for some reason it should take longer they will come by and let me know when they can get to it. The outside area is always kept up very nice and maintained very well.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I am very pleased with everything so far! Mario has been amazing. I love great customer service! My apartment was clean and completely ready for my move in. I am at peace in my environment and I'm so glad I chose this community.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Please ensure all that park in handicap spot have handicap stickers or tags. There are two vehicles that park in handicap and do not have handicap credentials by my apartment

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is by far one of the BEST complexes I've ever stayed in! The ladies in the office and the maintenance men are phenomenal! It says a lot when the staff remembers your name :-)

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Staff is friendly accommodating and attentive. They were very helpful from the initial contact until the day of move in. I am a resident of 5 days.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The apartment community is beautiful and my neighbors are friendly. It has been a quiet community so far. The front office is helpful and gets back to you in a timely manner. An office manager was even driving by the other day and saw that I was taking out trash. She offered to take my trash and put it in the compactor herself. This made my moving experience that much better!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Love living here!!! Great community. Very quiet and all needs are handles quickly. The staff in the office is always nice and willing to help any way they can.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Overall community is great and caring. Just moved in so not sure what to expect but I called like 5 or 6 days ago and service request still hasn't been handled.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Even before I moved in, I felt their warmth and welcome. They addressed me by my name each time, which gave me a sense of the individual attention they pay to their tenants. And once I moved in, things were great. The staff is wonderful, professional and prompt. I enjoy the community and its peacefulness. This is an excellent choice of residency because their care is evident.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The neighborhood is wonderful. We have never had a problem with noise. Maintenance is always quick to respond and the ladies in the office are great.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It is such a great neighborhood. The shared community areas are always very clean and the atmosphere is nice and relaxing. I enjoy the amenities too. I like the business center

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Clean and friendly environment .staffs are always readily available to assist us.the apartment community has so much to other to residents .

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Wonderful service, friendly staff, clean grounds, family friendly, community unity, safe, secure, modern, well kept, convenient, supportive, people who care about us.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Our experience here has been pretty good. We have enjoyed the social gatherings also. My favorite would be the spaghetti dinner and the breakfast. It allows us the opportunity to get to know our neighbors.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Village At Almand Creek is an awesome place to live. The neighborhood is very clean and quit. I think that the manager and her team work very well together to make sure that the residents are happy, and have a great place to live that they can call home. I love living here and I will recommend others to Village At Almand Creek.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Best staff ever, we never have to wait long for any kind of services. The front office is warm and very inviting they go above and beyond to please us and the maintenance people are Quick and to the point I never come back twice for the same thing thank you for all that you do merry Christmas and a happy new year. From the Wrights.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Staff is helpful. Neighbors are friendly. Home is comfortable and in good condition. Great location, easy to get to and from city and close to shopping.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Almond Creek is a nice place to stay... there are a few adjustments tha are currently in place that will hopefully take this complex to the next level! #BettertoBEST #ConyersLiving

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It's my first time out here and working. Actually, it's technically my first apartment. I grew up living with my parents and then once I got married, we got a house. I'm out here while I'm on location for a job and needed a place to live. this is a great place to stay. It's a quieter community so it's great to come home and not worry about hearing traffic and motorcycles outside my window. They have easy online access to paying rent as well as maintenance tools. There's great amenities as well, like the pool and the gym and even a hiking trail. I'd definitely recommend this community to anybody looking for a place to live.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to live. I've only been here a short time but my experience with the professionalism and efficiency of the management and support staff is spot on. Good job!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have enjoyed living at the apartments. Everyone has been very nice and helpful. This is my first time in a apartment and it has been a great experience.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I selected Village at Almand Creek because of the park like setting, serenity and safety for my child. After my actual move into the complex I love it even more. I have great neighbors, the staff is attentive and very accommodating. It was the best transitional move for me.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been living at Village at Almand Creek for over one and a half years. My experience living here has been pleasant with no problems so far.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Recently moved in July 2016. Any problems were handled quickly. Clean and safe environment. Pool area is clean and maintained. Garbage area is clean and maintained.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I really like the property and the maintenance of the property . The pool area is absolutely beautiful . It has been a pleasure living here over the past few years