I selected Village at Almand Creek because of the park like setting, serenity and safety for my child. After my actual move into the complex I love it even more. I have great neighbors, the staff is attentive and very accommodating. It was the best transitional move for me.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have been living at Village at Almand Creek for over one and a half years. My experience living here has been pleasant with no problems so far.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Recently moved in July 2016. Any problems were handled quickly. Clean and safe environment. Pool area is clean and maintained. Garbage area is clean and maintained.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I really like the property and the maintenance of the property . The pool area is absolutely beautiful . It has been a pleasure living here over the past few years

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Awesome community! Clean and friendly. Staff is responsive. Residents are neighborly. The grounds are neat and well kept. The woody areas are nice and give a great glimpse into nature.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have lived here for a year and a half, and it's been a wonderful community to live in. Office staff and maintenance staff are very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Resident Activities, Great Pool and Workout Room. Quiet, Great Views and Great Neighbors. Will definitely renew my lease.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Community is kept clean and neat. Lawn is kept mowed. Drive way is kept free of free paper and trash. Whenever there is a problem within the apartment, it is taken care of in a reasonable amount of time.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great Job! Maintenance calls handled within hours - very impressive! Grounds are always impeccable along with the entire upkeep of the property.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

This is really good community. With great people clean apartments , newly renovated gym. Great pool hours. Really like living here and big plus point is it is really close to I-20

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I'm really pleased with the new work out equipment. The treadmills are awesome. I'm also pleased with the response when other residents were shooting off fireworks after quite hours.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The staff is very professional, and genuine. I have moved in in January and since then I had no issues with the property or the staff. I would recommend this as the best apartment complex on the Conyers area.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The Village at Almand Creek is a wonderful place to live. The community is well kept. The staff is awesome and quick to address any issues that the residents may have.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

So far so good! Front office staff are nice and friendly. Grounds are well kept up. Everyone pretty much stays to themselves. I think it's awesome that they host different events for the residents.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Excellent and safe apartments. I have lived here for over 2 years and have had no issues. They are quick to fix any problems. Maintenance men are super friendly!

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Property is fairly well kept, however, pool is not as clean as it should be. Great that the office has been redone but the units could use a makeover with new appliances and cabinets.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I have had a great experience with the staff at Village at Almand Creek. They have been so helpful with making my new experience with living the "apartment life" very stress free. I am excited about my move and look forward to this new venture

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

It was a rough beginning. Brooke mislead,me and made the experience very difficult to live here. My neighbors were wonderful up until 3 months ago.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I LOVE LIVING HERE I've lived here for 7 months and my experience is exceptional. The staff is professional, courteous, and caring. They are responsive to service calls, and they maintain the grounds impeccably, and are constantly doing things to improve our community. This community is quiet, clean, and has the feel of a house rather than an apartment. Most days I feel like I'm at a resort.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Almand Creek Community is an outstanding apartment complex. The staff goes above and beyond their job to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Our family thanks them for all the hard work to make this community clean and safe.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The staff at Village at Almand Creek is very professional and accommodating. I would recommend this property to anyone who is seeking a home for peace of mind and relaxation.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

So far everything is going well I haven't moved in yet will be moving in on the 3rd of May. Can't wait to move in. My daughter is so excited about the area we are moving to and her new school.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

Great community with great neighbors. Safe clean and awesome amenities. I would recommend If you living in Conyers moved to Village Of Almond Creek you will be very satisfied.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

I love living at Village at Almond Creek. The staff is awesome and always takes care of everything you need as quickly as they can. It is a nice quiet community.

Reply from Village at Almand Creek Apartments

The new management that took over last year, is fantastic. They really are concerned about the residents. They have nice functions for the residents also. They are super nice and professional.