Love village at Vanderbilt! Fast response to maintenance requests. The only complaint is that Parking spaces are being taken by students without parking passes.

I've had a great experience living here. It is a nice place to live and very convenient for me to get around campus and Nashville more generally.

Very nice neighborhood and campus. Staff members are super friendly. There are free yoga and bootcamp activities in the small gym every week. Only thing is that even though they provide free wood for the fireplace, I never got a hand on any of the wood :( maybe more wood would be good!

I really like this reward system! Very easy to use and understand! I'm looking forward to earning points toward the available rewards. I'm glad my apartment complex is involved in this program.

You guys are doing great job. I moved in since october 5th 2016 and I really love this apartment! There are gyms, laundry and swimming pool and parking spots.

The new social activities promoted by your team is a good start to help the community get to know each other. In addition, the yoga and workout classes are very convenient.

The facilities are well-maintained. I also love the amenities, like trash pick-up and community events. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it takes a while for maintenance to come when you call.

Good experience I like the increase in tech. It's a good place to live, I would like to learn more about the new exercise programs. I like the text updates

I really love living at Village at Vanderbilt. The apartments are conveniently located. The staff and maintenance crew are always helpful and available. I love living here!

I like the village at vanderbilt. Everything is great here. However, the one who lives in 317 seems to be a little noisy. I can hear him/her jumping in the night.

The apartment quality is generally quite high. The valet trash service is unreliable; Village at Vanderbilt management should better ensure that trash is reliably collected during scheduled time periods.

Our room electricity is often spotty. Good location in Nashville and near Vanderbilt Campus. I enjoy the meet and greet events and trash pick-up.

Very responsive & detail oriented management staff. Have only had good experiences so far. Property is a great location and is well-maintained.

Friendly community, great location. I have generally had positive interactions with all of the staff members, they respond to our emails and complete maintenance in very reasonable amount of time.

It's been pretty easy living here. I haven't had many problems and things seem to work really well. The neighborhood is nice and having the pool here is cool, too. I think the apartment is a bit small for my taste, but that was something I knew before I rented it.

Very pleased. The proximity to my campus is perfect. I love living in Nashville! I am pleased to say that The Villages at Vanderbilt is my new home.

It's been going well so far. Move in was easy enough, and everything has been going well. It's a great location and the office has been very helpful. Thank you.

The staff is friendly and always very helpful. I had loved living here and feel very safe. The neighborhood is great!! The only complaint I would have are the new toilets that were installed, the water pressure when flushing is terrible and does not clean it well enough.

Village is decent. It's a nice place to live, close to Vanderbilt, but you definitely pay for the convenience. Certain aspects of maintenance could be a bit more prompt, but nothing outrageous.

Great apartments with affordable prices in the popular Nashville area. I appreciate the staff and their hard work. I had a maintenance problem and it was fixed the next day

I have really enjoyed the past 2days at Village at Vamderbilt. Everyone has been friendly and welcoming. I love the trash service and amenities.

Amenities like cleaning staff coming through once a week and the valet waste trash removal service make living here comfortable and easy. Pool access is also a great plus.

I love living here at Village at Vanderbilt. Very friendly staff and beautiful apartment homes! The staff really cares about their residents.

Everything is good, except that one of the capacitors of the AC may need to get changed. Other than that, loving my stay so far! :) Location is great, neighborhood is great!

I love living in the town homes at Village at Vanderbilt. They are spacious and homely. The amenities on site are great, the gym is convenient and the outdoor pool is great because its open all year round.