You guys are doing great job. I moved in since october 5th 2016 and I really love this apartment! There are gyms, laundry and swimming pool and parking spots.

The new social activities promoted by your team is a good start to help the community get to know each other. In addition, the yoga and workout classes are very convenient.

The facilities are well-maintained. I also love the amenities, like trash pick-up and community events. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it takes a while for maintenance to come when you call.

Good experience I like the increase in tech. It's a good place to live, I would like to learn more about the new exercise programs. I like the text updates

I really love living at Village at Vanderbilt. The apartments are conveniently located. The staff and maintenance crew are always helpful and available. I love living here!

I like the village at vanderbilt. Everything is great here. However, the one who lives in 317 seems to be a little noisy. I can hear him/her jumping in the night.

The apartment quality is generally quite high. The valet trash service is unreliable; Village at Vanderbilt management should better ensure that trash is reliably collected during scheduled time periods.

Our room electricity is often spotty. Good location in Nashville and near Vanderbilt Campus. I enjoy the meet and greet events and trash pick-up.

Very responsive & detail oriented management staff. Have only had good experiences so far. Property is a great location and is well-maintained.

Friendly community, great location. I have generally had positive interactions with all of the staff members, they respond to our emails and complete maintenance in very reasonable amount of time.

It's been pretty easy living here. I haven't had many problems and things seem to work really well. The neighborhood is nice and having the pool here is cool, too. I think the apartment is a bit small for my taste, but that was something I knew before I rented it.

Very pleased. The proximity to my campus is perfect. I love living in Nashville! I am pleased to say that The Villages at Vanderbilt is my new home.

It's been going well so far. Move in was easy enough, and everything has been going well. It's a great location and the office has been very helpful. Thank you.

The staff is friendly and always very helpful. I had loved living here and feel very safe. The neighborhood is great!! The only complaint I would have are the new toilets that were installed, the water pressure when flushing is terrible and does not clean it well enough.

Village is decent. It's a nice place to live, close to Vanderbilt, but you definitely pay for the convenience. Certain aspects of maintenance could be a bit more prompt, but nothing outrageous.

Great apartments with affordable prices in the popular Nashville area. I appreciate the staff and their hard work. I had a maintenance problem and it was fixed the next day

I have really enjoyed the past 2days at Village at Vamderbilt. Everyone has been friendly and welcoming. I love the trash service and amenities.

Amenities like cleaning staff coming through once a week and the valet waste trash removal service make living here comfortable and easy. Pool access is also a great plus.

I love living here at Village at Vanderbilt. Very friendly staff and beautiful apartment homes! The staff really cares about their residents.

Everything is good, except that one of the capacitors of the AC may need to get changed. Other than that, loving my stay so far! :) Location is great, neighborhood is great!

I love living in the town homes at Village at Vanderbilt. They are spacious and homely. The amenities on site are great, the gym is convenient and the outdoor pool is great because its open all year round.

Apartments are nice, work orders completed in a timely manner. Pool area is great, landscape is very nice and manicured. Neighbors can be loud sometimes.

Convenient, private, you feel like home,. It is secured to have call in box especially at night. Work staff are very helpful and nice. Maintance is quick and effective.

The office staff is great, also the guys who fix things are prompt. Nice to have a real fire place and the apt complex provides wood, however they should contract with people who will supply DRY wood. Looking forward to learning more about the neighborhood. It is quiet for the most part, except when the undergrads want to party on the weekend. Most people who live here are either grad students, patient families and people who take studying seriously. It feels safe and some good places in walking distance. It is a bit pricey, probably due to the location. All in all, a good choice.

Pros: Very helpful and friendly office staff. Facilities are nice, clean, and well-maintained. Fantastic location! Cons: Maintenance response is sometimes slow. Washer/dryer should be included.