Nice environment and management.

overall it is convenient to live here. Adjacent to school hospital and bus station. But the machine getting rid of leaves is kinda noisy during the day.

The maintenance guys are very nice and efficient. I reported one issue, which was fixed in less than an hour. Also, the leasing officers are hospitable and kindhearted, providing me a warm welcome on my first day of arrival.

Great place to stay if you are a student at either Vandy or Belmont. Great rate and service. I had a small problem with a leak when I first moved in and the maintenance service was very speedy and got it fixed.

It is a great place to live. In addition, the agents are friendly. They like to help you out. I love the environment, the facility and the ease to school.

No problems so far, but I would like to see Wi-Fi for each resident. We would still be responsible for actually buying cable TV if we wanted it, just include Wi-Fi in the rent without increasing the price. Some people do not buy the TV package so therefore don't have internet.

My experience at the Villages of Vanderbilt has been great. The apartments are comfortable and the property is well-maintained. The courtyard view is very nice and pleasant. The location is in very close proximity to Hillsboro Village and Vanderbilt. Overall, I have really enjoyed my experience living here.

The landscaping is beautiful and well-maintained. The staff is friendly and addresses any problems I have very quickly. The maintenance staff is very knowledgable and never takes short cuts.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

I love this place. The location and groundskeeping is great. however there are some problems. My AC breaks a lot, and all the chairs at the pool are ripped

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

This rocks super loving my super dope sweet awesome rad new apartment it's the bomb dignity who knew that candy would be such a dope spot to park with my homies

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

I love village at vanderbilt - the service and management are both flawless, the location is optimal, and the amenities (including the laundry room and gym) are both seamlessly run! I would highly recommend V at V to anyone I know, in particular members of the Vanderbilt community, whic in fact I already have done. I plan to stay here for as long as I can.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Village at Vanderbilt has been great so far. Apartment is in a good location and is spacious and quiet. Only complaint is that some of the fixtures in the bathrooms/kitchen are old or faulty.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Very polite and good staff. They are always willing to help you out. Very clean and nicely kept community. Safety is a good feature of the community. Maintenance is quick to respond to your problem and address it quickly.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Overall, I've had a very pleasant experience here. The pool and gym perks are nice and the Village has a great location. I wouldn't mind some trash shoots though for the weekends :/

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Rent is expensive, but it's the ONLY drawback of living here !!!! Awsome people !!!!! Awsome service !!!!! I live here on my own, but it is great to know that if at any time I have trouble maintenance will assist me.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

I love living at the Village at Vanderbilt. I really appreciate the 24/7 gym and the pool, and the team usually fixes something if it is not working.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Great Staff at the office and prompt maintenance service. The complex is clean and well maintained. My biggest complaint is that it can be somewhat loud sometimes.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Very well. I have had no true complaints thus far with this facility or its employees. The services are done correctly and the staff are very good about responding whenever I have questions.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

the pool is clutch, the residents have been nice, the location is perfect we did have some trouble with the air conditioning at one point but it was resolved

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

good, I am loving this place. The environment is this village is great. Moreover, it is close to Peabody, then I could enjoy the large yard, visit the peabody library.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Everyone at village at Vanderbilt is so helpful! Getting moved in was painless and we are so happy to be living here. And it's a great neighborhood.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

The place is always clean and it's got a beautiful Central Park. Location is awesome. You are in walking distance to any type of food you could think of, and the staff is just awesome! They treat you like family

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

The location and the office staff are great!!!! The complex responds well to maintenance calls....the guys are on it and great to work with.