The community is good on an overall perspective but there are lots of scope for improvement. Leasing office stuff should give more importance to residents complaints.

It is one of the best apartments to live in. It has good amenities and great that they have kids play area, that is great to have in a community. The staff does great job in arranging get-together parties.

Great living. I am living here for more than 15 years (though I changed apartment 4 times in these years). Nice place for family with little kids.

Tengo 3 años viviendo en esta comunidad, es una comunidad muy familiar y tranquila, siempre mantienen a la comunidad relacionada mediante reuninos que celebran en determinados holidays

Wonderful and friendly staff. Always attentive, respectful, and helpful. If there is an issue, they go above and beyond to give rhe best quality of service. Thanks Rachel and Michelle.

Most famous apartments and everything is quite organized and strictly enforced.Leasing guys are quite compassionate and maintenence is very attentive

Good but can be better, especially regarding security. There have been many robberies taking place in the community but none of them are taking any responsibility.

Worry free living, great people, good staff and safe community. Upgraded units are looking good. Neighborhood is located in energy corridor. Valet trash pick up is convenient.

Amazing and very helpful... leasing office people and maintenance guys all are good... every month some fun program is going on... good school zone...

Bonjour je suis très content parce que le service et excellent. Je remercie les superviser par ce que ils vont beaucoup d’efforts et ensuite un Gand remerciement pour le propriété Merci beaucoup

It's a quite community and nice neighborhood. This apartment has good amenities for children and it is close to lot of good stores and restaurants. It's school zone is very good.

Great place for Kids. Good school near by. I am living here with my family last 4 years. Not bad for me. It is an old community, but living environment is good.

So far so good, application processed Thursday, moved in Monday easily, no problems whatsoever, you guys are amazing and the apartment is beautiful!

Great community with lots to do nearby. A very dog friendly area. The grounds are well maintained and overall is a very nice place to live.

I just want to say I just adore my community it’s small, quiet and all my neighbors are so friendly here at The Villages of Briar Forest. I couldn’t have made a better choice I’m so glad I chose to move here.

The community is good and is clean. The kids get to play in the park and they enjoy a lot. Waiting for the pool fun yet. We love the community.

My experience with the leasing office was absolutely amazing. It was definitely worth moving here . They have excellent amminities. This is home

I really enjoy living at The Villages of Briar Forest Apartments because the have everything like a play ground and pool, i enjoy it because my son has fun there. This complex belongs to excellent BBE school.Staff here is amazing and helpful every time.

Moving to Villages of Briar Forest has been a beautiful and refreshing experience for me within the last 6yrs. I moved here after a terrible divorce and this complex and small community has embraced me and made me feel special .. Management team at the leasing office is always warm and professional and personable to me all the time.. I adore my apartment and it is my home and safe haven.. Thank You so much Villages of Briar forest Team;)

Great place to live, nice locality and close by market places, schools and especially my work place. Many engaging and social events for residents.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Very quiet, people mind their business. Nice neighbors so overall very nice place to stay at. Plus my apartment just got re done so it’s very pretty and exactly what I wanted!

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Everything was processed accordingly and in a timely manner. The staff was very polite and helpful with any inquiries I asked about. I will definitely refer

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

this is our third year and experience getting good , better... Staffs are doing a good job. Had some issue for one case but other than its going good.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It is good, it got very noisy recently. The community is working hard to better provide security and better amenities to the residents. The front office engages residents well with all fun get-together.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It is a good community to stay. Location is good and amenities are also good. All the apartments have upgraded equipment, ample space and storage facility.