It is good, it got very noisy recently. The community is working hard to better provide security and better amenities to the residents. The front office engages residents well with all fun get-together.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It is a good community to stay. Location is good and amenities are also good. All the apartments have upgraded equipment, ample space and storage facility.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

When I first applied to live at the apartment complex all staff were inviting and caring. Hospitality was amazing and smiles were on people’s faces. As we moved in and a few months past I quickly learned that two of the three staff were the caring individuals. My experience here has been the worst of all apartment complexes I have lived at. The communication. The roles. The maintenance. Everything is just off. The maintenance men are great but the process and length to get anything fixed is unbelievable.

Great, friendly community situated near the energy corridor. Dog friendly apartments with well maintained grounds. Office staff are always super nice and helpful.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

From the start when we moved in here 2 years ago, I have to say that everything has been pretty pleasant. Of course with any place there are going to be some issues but everything works itself out.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

The people are friendly, the communitiy is pretty, I have some neightbors that are really cool, I like the idea that of a want a pet I can bring it

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

I love the leasing office poeple, they are very friendly and helpful. The amenities are well maintained. It is pleasejt and silent community. I love the play area for the kids

Tengo casi 2 años viviendo aqui! Y si no tienes un carpool es deficil conseguir un lugar para estacionarte , especialmente en las horas de la tarde, cuando llegas del trabajo

Apartment community is fun and the front office are cheerful people. They are always planning something for the residents. Nice place to be in.

Management is very helpful. Thanks to Michelle and Ashley for nicely helping us during our moving in formalities. Like the fact that community houses people with diverse background.

Going on my fourth year here. Front office is always friendly and helpful. Awesome location and community near the Energy Corridor. Lots to do nearby.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Good location close to schools, parks, and freeway. Has small kids play area. New management is trying to make improvements. Has limited parking.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It's a good neighborhood, with best school zone... Maintenance guys are too helpful.... Management is also good.... specially it's a safe place...

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

The employees are helpful and honest. The location is suitable for me and my son’s school. Their maintenance is late some time because they are limited.

Good playground. Good community. The Best schools. The best personals. 2 pools, fitness club. Sometimes they have parties for tenants. Very fan

The Villages of Briarforest is a great community to live in!! Bonus is that it’s right next door to my daughters school ! She can walk!! I love jt

My family and I Feel very good in this condominium, Because is very quiet and clean. is very important to know that you are aware of all the needs of each resident.

Great community to live... The staff is super always professional. Nice play area for the children... Friendly atmosphere for all ages of children.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Nice property. Wonderful staff. Very professional and courteous. The take pride in the property as well as meeting the needs of the tenants.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

I have lived in the complex for over a year and have absolutely loved it! It's quiet and family friendly while conveniently located near I10. There are many places surrounding the area for food and shopping!

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

So far so good. Leasing staff is perfect...only issue that making think is parking...it’s terrible and it’s like you have to be home by 3 to get a decent spot

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

The residents are wonderfully family oriented. Great place for your kids to build friendships safely. My apartment is a perfect fit for my family. Only downside would be a persisten pest control problem.

Es una muy buena comunidad para la familia! Buenas areas recreacionales que seria bueno una mejora! Y el tema del parking que es a veces pesado

Clean and quiet apartment. Love the location and the leasing agents are always very helpful. The only problem I have is with the slow maintenance response time and the limited parking.

Villages of Briar Forest is a great place to live. Located is the Energy Corridor, it’s close to shopping, malls and freeways. The Management team is the best! It’s a well maintained property.