Villages of Briar Forest is a great place to live. Located is the Energy Corridor, it’s close to shopping, malls and freeways. The Management team is the best! It’s a well maintained property.

Apart from slow maintenance responses, it is a great place to live. Very convenient location and well maintained property. Helpful and friendly office staff is a plus.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It was great when I first move in then after a while I started to have issues with roaches in my apartment. Then there was a problem with my AC going out twice

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

The leasing office team and very passionate and very helpful. They took time to explain the conditions and were patient enough to answer any questions I have.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

From the day one I felt staying here is not good in this community the front office including Manager is arrogant and they will show raisesim they will not communicate properly if you go for help and they will not raise request if we have issues in apartment they will not send the staff/plumber/Electricians if you have some urgent issue in your apartment. Management says she don’t know anything and the other lady assistence manager I guess she will talk all rules but they will follow any of them.I really feel very uncomfortable going to front office and talking to them they keep there faces very bad if they see any Indians coming for request. Me and my wife face this issue many times,I want to go out of this community ASAP but don’t have choice as I signed the contract.Aslo staff is not available till 11 am Tuesday weekday , they will leave before 5 , Sunday holiday I did not see staff working like this in any of the community.

Good: location, neighbors, having 2 pools Bad: limited parking space, got lots of roaches in my apt, maintenance response is slow, the bbq at the pool never works.

Experience is mixed, mostly bad. Lots of roaches in the apartment, very bad maintenance, bullshit parking policy. They are surviving only because of one reason - the community belongs to a good school zone.

Great location, quiet community. Easy commute to Hwy 6, I-10 and the Tollway!! Good place to call home. The parking lot is an issue here and has been since day 1 and we’ve lived here for over 3 years now, but they do try to do their best

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Maintenance staff is very minimal and you have to wait for months to get simple issue resolved. Swimming pools always hVe leaves and not cleaned regularly.