Peaceful. Quiet. Location is a bonus. Move-in was simple. Every resident I’ve encountered here has been friendly and smiled every time. I can really get used to this place.

Karlee and Megan was very friendly and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and the process was very easy and hassle free. I'm happy I made the decision to choose these apt.

This is my first apartment and it’s affordable and in a great neighborhood. In the beginning we had a issue with everyone leaving their trash out and we ended up having a rodent problem. Although it took 2 weeks for the office to act on this the issue was soon resolved. I hope we don’t have this problem again next summer.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Great staff, very helpful whenever I have a question or issue or crisis. Great maintenance crew always willing to set things right. Great apartments to call home.

Office and maintenance staff are very helpful and friendly. They respond to my request quickly. The complex is clean and fairly quiet. I have only been here 2 months . but so far I am very happy

Lived here for a year. No complaints other than water damage from resident above multiple times. Noise rather loud and constant for the first 3 months. Staff has been great about addressing issues.

The neighborhood are great. Staff are helpful and it has good maintenance. Been here for a long time because of that. The rent is quite reasonable.

The apartment is great I been here for a good year and some The the office workers are so neat nice and just plain great and always so helpful whenever I need anything

We've been here almost 4 yrs and that means we love here. The staff of the leasing department are helpful , the neighbors are great, the surroundings are clean and well-maintained.

There is a warm sense of community and caring neighbors who take care of each other. The residence keep the complex clean and respect the reserved paid parking spots.

I enjoy living here although I wish my apartment was updated. I've lived here for 3 years with no upgrades. The managers are helpful and seem to care about residents. They know me by name and my apt number!

I love living here! Any time I have had a maintenance issue, it is always promptly addressed. Management is very friendly and helpful. I recommend living here!

Great nice and quiet area, Fast and Friendly Customer Service I have told multiple people about this complex! Close to the Allen Outlets is what I Love!!! I love my Apartment!

So far my experience at the villas of el dorado has been okay. If I could change anything it would be parking and trash. However, the front office staff are very friendly!

Management office is so much better. Need some updates. Vale trash is amazing. Need more parking. Neighbors are friendly. Most reasonable apartment in Mckinney.

Excellent facilities. GREAT attention by all staff. Apt.is more than expected. We as family are excited by making decisions to move to Villas of El Dorado.

We have lived at the VOE for four years and have been very satisfied. Everyone is very helpful, kind and does a great job. It is a safe community and a great place to live.

Only my first week living here and I am beyond happy. It is more than just a beautiful place to live in, it is a homey community and it makes me feel excited to be part of it. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity life gave me of finding this amazing place to spend my days and nights.

Nice affordable place to live. It is clean and next to various places and restaurants. Security with the gate and accessible covers parking spots..

Been here for about two years now. I’m Thinking about staying for another few more years. Maybe even longer than that. I love the pool and Exercise

It’s very safe and quite and friendly community. I’ve been here for almost 4 years and I love it. The office and maintenance guys are awesome too.

Nice apartment and staff, very family friendly, love the atmosphere. Safe and clean. Great walking trail, leads right up to library. Nice pool.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

me and my daughter love living here!! the place is calm and quiet. lot of friendly faces around too. the staff are very friendly and helpful.

It’s a safe place to live, also most of the neighbors are kind. The only problem is lack of parking space which makes it hard for the guests to visit.

Professional and courteous staff! Dog friendly . I recently moved here. The prices are affordable . I love the amenities . It’s conviently located.