Nice & Modern Complex.. We got a pretty decent special for move-in . Neighbors are a tad noisy sometimes but only seems that way because the first floor walls are thin. overall a great place to stay.

I recently moved in and haven't had any major issues. D'Eston was very helpful and always willing to help with any questions I had. I don't have any complaints right now.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

The staff is helpful and friendly! They answer all questions and are easy going. The maintenance team is also great, as well as friendly and helpful

Vintage at the parks is a Great community and great staff. The neighbors are friendly. The only downside is the limited parking and the hidden charges that weren’t disclosed when I signed my lease.

For the most part it is a safe community. They are making renovations and making it look more up to date. The staff is great. They are very attentive.

Great place to live people are friendly staff is nice maintenance crew is always on top of everything. Really nice gym and game room also the pool area is nice

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Overall great staff, easy going and understanding. A few apartment ameneties different than previously shown. Very clean complex, fast repairs and responses.

The gated community makes me feel safer. The pool area is nice with a fire pit and grill. The clubhouse has a pool table and a fuzbol table. The apartment is aesthetically pleasing. Appliances looked new when I moved in. I had some plumbing issues. The apartment is over two garages so it can feel slightly cold during the winter.

Friendly staff, always willing to help! The neighborhood is quiet and family friendly. My only wish is for resident only parking, it would help the parking difficulties around certain buildings.

We’ve been here 2 weeks now. I gotta say everyone’s been nice. We look forward to taking advantage of the club house, and meeting the neighbors.

Great location and maintenance response time. I love the pool and flowering trees in the spring. I wish management would be more prompt to let me know about outstanding fees and payments needed when applicable.

Great modern apartments. Management is very friendly. Although there have been many management changes lately which can sometimes cause miscommunications.

So far I had nothing but a great experience. Its a quiet non problematic neighborhood. The apartment is comfortable for everyone and it is in the perfect location.

Parking can get crazy at night. I have to park three buildings away. Other than the apartment complex is very nice. Neighbors are friendly. 10/10

I have had no issues yet! Maintenance has responded quickly. I am glad our leasing agents are really easy to work with! Vintage at the Parke

Over all I enjoy living here, lots of times there isn’t any parking and my dishwasher and dryer didnt come in the best condition but other then that I enjoy it here. Nice floor plan, good price, nice neighborhood.

I love this place so far! I just moved in and all the staff are so kind and helpful, I look forward to seeing how this goes! It's quiet, the place is well kept, and everyone is so kind!

Apartment is nice. Move in process was kind of long because they were training someone new. They answered all my questions! Only "bad" thing about the apartment is that the walls are pretty thin and I can hear my upstairs neighbor walk around his apartment.

I HAVE ONLY LIVED HERE A FOR A SHORT TIME, BUT SO FAR ITS BEEN A GOOD EXPERIENCE. THE GROUNDS ARE MAINTAINED WELL AND FOR THE MOST PART QUIET.

Nice apartment and friendly staff. The gate doesn't work half the time. Has a good pool area. The clubhouse has a pool table and foosball table. Pretty apartment complex.

Everyone in the office is super nice and helpful! There were a few things not working right when we first moved in but they are fixed or in the process of being fixed and we couldnt be happier!

Its good. Bad parking in some areas but nice altogether. why must this have to be 140 Character minimum? That doesn’t make much sense. Wow!!!

I like it here!!! All the really cool ladies at the office have been amazing,they have done everything they co you ld to...help me along the way

Nice Apartment Complex. Nice Clubhouse. Had a few things that needed fixed upon move in and had to be switched to a new apartment because of smoke smell but goodnsince then

Great community. Excellent customer service to resolve issues that come up. Each office member I have encountered has been excellent and strive to make this a wonderful community to live in.