Great place to live people are friendly staff is nice maintenance crew is always on top of everything. Really nice gym and game room also the pool area is nice

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

For the most part it is a safe community. They are making renovations and making it look more up to date. The staff is great. They are very attentive.

Everyone has been extremely helpful and friendly! It’s very clean and a great place to live! Office and maintenance are very quick to help and the amenities are awesome!

The staff is helpful and friendly! They answer all questions and are easy going. The maintenance team is also great, as well as friendly and helpful

Nice & Modern Complex.. We got a pretty decent special for move-in . Neighbors are a tad noisy sometimes but only seems that way because the first floor walls are thin. overall a great place to stay.

Vintage at the parks is a Great community and great staff. The neighbors are friendly. The only downside is the limited parking and the hidden charges that weren’t disclosed when I signed my lease.

Place is great, however rent is high. Going thru a transitional phase of ownership. Scared to see what other changes will occurred. No place is perfect.

We have lived here for 2 years. It has been a fantastic place to live with our 2 dogs! Anytime that we needed something fixed, it got fixed. They have also have been extremely fun by creating fun holiday themed parties for the residents to enjoy!

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

We had a little difficulty with the room originally given to us, but they were quick to switch us to another room. Beautiful apartments and great kids park.

I've lived here for 9 years. I have enjoyed my experience living here with little to no problems. The staff is friendly & accommodating...& the new upgrades are beautiful!

Staff is incredibly attentive and quick to handle and and all issues with our units. The community is quiet and friendly. I have also enjoyed the newly renovated features!

The new management company is REALLY nice and the maintenance team is very responsive to requests. The property is beautiful and the apartments are modern and have great appliances. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to live!

My girlfriend, my best friend, his girlfriend and myself have been here more than a year now and we really haven’t had any issues at all. Highly recommended place to live.

I HAVE ONLY LIVED HERE A FOR A SHORT TIME, BUT SO FAR ITS BEEN A GOOD EXPERIENCE. THE GROUNDS ARE MAINTAINED WELL AND FOR THE MOST PART QUIET.

I have chosen to call The Harrison home for almost 3 years! The prices are affordable and the staff is always ready to answer questions or address concerns. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I've had various minor issues during my stay, but that is to be expected because we are all human!

Great community. Excellent customer service to resolve issues that come up. Each office member I have encountered has been excellent and strive to make this a wonderful community to live in.

Great modern apartments. Management is very friendly. Although there have been many management changes lately which can sometimes cause miscommunications.

We would prefer if the gates remained closed during the day as well instead of just in the evening. Office staff is amazing and helpful and the maintenance staff is very prompt.

The Madison floor plan is awesome and the property is beautiful! The staff left us small but thoughtful "gifts" for moving in, excellent little touch!

Overall great staff, easy going and understanding. A few apartment ameneties different than previously shown. Very clean complex, fast repairs and responses.

The staff at Vintage is always super helpful, kind, and always get maintenance issues fixed quickly! Our management team are the gems of the community and I’m so happy they’re on our side!

Move in was fast and easy, only difficulty is trying to find parking at night(expect to park a couple football fields away from your front door.

Friendly staff, always willing to help! The neighborhood is quiet and family friendly. My only wish is for resident only parking, it would help the parking difficulties around certain buildings.

Apartment is nice. Move in process was kind of long because they were training someone new. They answered all my questions! Only "bad" thing about the apartment is that the walls are pretty thin and I can hear my upstairs neighbor walk around his apartment.

Nice apartment and friendly staff. The gate doesn't work half the time. Has a good pool area. The clubhouse has a pool table and foosball table. Pretty apartment complex.