Absolutely love The Harrison. The community is fantastic, the staff are really helpful and friendly, and our apartment is perfect for what we need.

We are going on 3 years here. My family feels safe, close to their school, close to the interstate for me. We have all new office staff, but so far everyone is amazing!!! We r here till we buy a house

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Staff: Great! I've never had any issues that couldn't be resolved and anytime I have a maintenance issue, they fix it as quickly as possible. The only thing I would change is maybe some A/C in the fitness center. It gets really hot in there sometimes, but I love that the water machine was added!

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

These are the Best apartment complex I have ever lived in. Very respectful, they stay on top of things as far as maintenance and the staff is amazing.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

The staff at a community makes it worth living at a certain place and that is why I resign here. It makes or breaks your experience. They are always very helpful, timely and so genuinely nice!

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Excellent community. The staff are always friend and willing to assist with any problems or concerns. The community is quiet but friendly. Great living experience.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

The community is nice, the autmosphere is great, really like all the trees they have around the place. The staff is great and friendly, willing to cater to your needs.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Very friendly and welcoming! Made me feel apart of the community right from the start. The application process was made readily available. And they were smooth and prepared on the day I signed my lease!

It is a pleasant and amazing experience for a first apartment with a great community with a friendly community and great customer service in the office

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Absolutely love the community here at vintage at the parke. Everyone is very friendly, the neighborhood is well kept and maintained, and I would (and have) recommended this area to friends to check out if they’re looking for a potential living situation.

Fantastic place to raise a young family. We have lived in two different units here and both of our experiences have been very positive! Strongly recommend

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

I love it so far! The people are so nice. And the apartment is very cozy feeling with a real fireplace! And my dog loves the doggy park! And i love the porch

The office staff is always friendly and willing to help. Maintenance holds the same standard and the grounds are kept nicely. Living here in our transition to buying a home is wonderful.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

I've had a great time living here! Absolutely recommend to my friends. The pool is excellent, the rent is reasonable for the area, and their pet policy can't be beat!

We’ve been here for a week now and LOVE it. Maintenance is wonderful, staff is wonderful, and our home is beautiful! The grounds are kept up so nicely, which is always a plus.

I have loved living here at Vintage at the Parke, the complex if very clean and quiet and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. I recommend this complex to everybody!

Our resident experience, for the most part has been wonderful. People in office area are fantastic. & we love the renovation changes that are happening! Only thing I would change would be for the gate to work more than what it does. I feel like I’ve only had to use the gait 5 times in 6-7 months living here.

Great place and great helpful staff. If you're looking for a quiet place to settle down then this is definitely the right choice to make for the money .

I really love the environment. It truly feels like home. I definitely recommend Vintage at The Parke for anyone who is looking for a place! Also I really love the workout area!

I love the apartment itself, and for only ~500 square feet it’s a really nice set up. Everything is updated and the fans and faux wood floors are a great perk. I love the community too and walking around at night I feel safe. The value and location are excellent! You really can’t beat it!

Love it here. Its quiet and peaceful. The people here are friendly and I love how this place is really dog friendly. The dog park is a good addition too.

Moving to Vintage has been my best renting experience in the area. Maintenance has been quick to respond and everything has been in good condition.

I love everything about vintage at the parke! The staff and residents are friendly, the living area is well kept, and I’m more than happy to call Vintage my home :)

Vintage at the Parke is a wonderful place to live. The location cannot be beat, the amenities are great, and the units feel like home. We love living here!

Staff is very friendly. Community is clean, apartments are updated, clean and big. Love it here!! Playground and pool area are always clean.