I really enjoy living here. There are a lot of updates that they are doing now. It is inconvenient, however things will be great once their finished.

I absolutely love living here, it is the perfect location and I feel very safe living here.The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I would recommend these apartments to anybody!

I love my apartment. The fireplace is awesome and the upstairs loft is super useful for larger toys or housing guests. Maintenance has been super responsive to our needs, including after hours and on weekends when needed. Very satisfied.

We are going on 3 years here. My family feels safe, close to their school, close to the interstate for me. We have all new office staff, but so far everyone is amazing!!! We r here till we buy a house

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Staff: Great! I've never had any issues that couldn't be resolved and anytime I have a maintenance issue, they fix it as quickly as possible. The only thing I would change is maybe some A/C in the fitness center. It gets really hot in there sometimes, but I love that the water machine was added!

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

These are the Best apartment complex I have ever lived in. Very respectful, they stay on top of things as far as maintenance and the staff is amazing.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

The staff at a community makes it worth living at a certain place and that is why I resign here. It makes or breaks your experience. They are always very helpful, timely and so genuinely nice!

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Excellent community. The staff are always friend and willing to assist with any problems or concerns. The community is quiet but friendly. Great living experience.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

The community is nice, the autmosphere is great, really like all the trees they have around the place. The staff is great and friendly, willing to cater to your needs.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

It is a pleasant and amazing experience for a first apartment with a great community with a friendly community and great customer service in the office

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

Fantastic place to raise a young family. We have lived in two different units here and both of our experiences have been very positive! Strongly recommend

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

The office staff is always friendly and willing to help. Maintenance holds the same standard and the grounds are kept nicely. Living here in our transition to buying a home is wonderful.

Reply from The Harrison Apartment Homes

I've had a great time living here! Absolutely recommend to my friends. The pool is excellent, the rent is reasonable for the area, and their pet policy can't be beat!

I have loved living here at Vintage at the Parke, the complex if very clean and quiet and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. I recommend this complex to everybody!

Great place and great helpful staff. If you're looking for a quiet place to settle down then this is definitely the right choice to make for the money .

I really love the environment. It truly feels like home. I definitely recommend Vintage at The Parke for anyone who is looking for a place! Also I really love the workout area!

Moving to Vintage has been my best renting experience in the area. Maintenance has been quick to respond and everything has been in good condition.

i enjoy living here and the grounds are always kept nice and the staff is helpful and always gets me whatever I need done in a timely matter

Great place to live. Always willing to help out. Nice new apartment. Close to everything. Would recommend it to people. Safe and secure for everyone!

I love it here! It's a beautiful property with really friendly staff. Our apartment was semi-remodeled and it's such a neat place to live. Highly recommend it!