The maintenance staff are friendly and timely, the office workers are accommodating. The apartment complex itself it pretty nice. They're remodeling most of the apartments and they look pretty nice.

I really enjoy living here. There are a lot of updates that they are doing now. It is inconvenient, however things will be great once their finished.

I love living here. Everyone is so nice. The pool is great too! If I ever have a maintenance problem, they get the problem resolved very quickly.

I absolutely love living here! The complex is very safe, nice and quiet. The staff here is very helpful, knowledgeable, kind and they always make sure to handle anything you need.

Living @ Vintage at the Parke is a good place. The staff in the office is helpful when you need something or need a repair of some sort. It's also nice to see the improvements they've been making, which has a nicer appearance.

Granted, living in an apartment is not the same experience as living in your own house, but I have been very impressed with my experience here over the last few years. As compared to other complexes here, these are reasonably priced yet far enough away from MTSU to attract the younger party crowd. Vintage at the Park is the median between an easily accessable college apartment and a home.

The new management here has done an excellent job with the transition and handling the upgrades that were needed in the community. I really enjoy living here.

The front office is very nice. The apartments are clean and well kept. The walls can be a bit thin but I have great neighbors. Looking forward to the pool.

Grounds maintained nicely, wonderful staff, love the gym area, computer and pool table. Fire pit and grill by the pool. Nice to have picnic tables and grills around community, dog park. Quiet community. Rental rates a bit high but that what the area market is.

For the most part it is a safe community. They are making renovations and making it look more up to date. The staff is great. They are very attentive.

I believe you guys are doing a fantastic job. The office staff was already in place and doing an amazing job. The painting of the doors, would have loved more variations of nuetral colors.

I love how happy everyone is! Every time that I come to the office, they always prioritize my needs. Though everything is great, the gate sometimes doesn't work.

I absolutely love living here, it is a very safe and quiet community filled with all kinds of amenities such as a pool, gym, dog park, play ground and so much more. I love calling Vintage at the Parke my home.

Great place to live. Quiet, but fire station close. Sirens common. No noise In apartment community, however. Could use better parking situation.

I love vintage at the park! Best apartment I have ever lived at! The community is nice and quite and there is so much to do here. I would recommend everyone to lease here!

I love Vintage at the Parke. The staff are really nice and your maintenance requests are completed in a timely matter. They property is always clean and they're adding renovations.

The place is just fantastic all around. From the staff in the office down to the nice clean homey feel it has. Lots of space for the kids to play and I never have to worry about parking!

Whenever we have had an issue or concern they have been quick to respond and come to a resolution for us. Quiet neighborhood and very peaceful

The staff here are so very helpful and friendly. They are quick to resolve any issues that arise. This is an amazing community to live in and I enjoy it greatly.

A nice community, Nice office staff. Apartments are safe, comfortable and for the most part quiet. Theven complex is free of traffic and in a safe location.

Love where I live! The staff is wonderful and so helpful. The location is perfect for me and my kids. I love that my son can walk to his school.

I really love how quiet and how safe I feel here at Vintage at the Parke! I really enjoy heading up to the club house to play pool with my family.

Ashley and Samantha are amazing. They are always so helpful and quickly address any issues. The complex is always clean and well maintained.

I love this complex. I've never had any issues with noise or complaints. They are working on some renovations but ultimately that is a good thing! I do think they are slightly expensive but I love the way they look so much that I think it's worth it. They don't look like your typical apartments, feels very homey!

I love the staff here they are so helpful and maintenance is the best they respond so quickly and make you feel important. I would not want to live anywhere else