I love vintage at the park! Best apartment I have ever lived at! The community is nice and quite and there is so much to do here. I would recommend everyone to lease here!

I love Vintage at the Parke. The staff are really nice and your maintenance requests are completed in a timely matter. They property is always clean and they're adding renovations.

The place is just fantastic all around. From the staff in the office down to the nice clean homey feel it has. Lots of space for the kids to play and I never have to worry about parking!

Whenever we have had an issue or concern they have been quick to respond and come to a resolution for us. Quiet neighborhood and very peaceful

The staff here are so very helpful and friendly. They are quick to resolve any issues that arise. This is an amazing community to live in and I enjoy it greatly.

A nice community, Nice office staff. Apartments are safe, comfortable and for the most part quiet. Theven complex is free of traffic and in a safe location.

Love where I live! The staff is wonderful and so helpful. The location is perfect for me and my kids. I love that my son can walk to his school.

I really love how quiet and how safe I feel here at Vintage at the Parke! I really enjoy heading up to the club house to play pool with my family.

Ashley and Samantha are amazing. They are always so helpful and quickly address any issues. The complex is always clean and well maintained.

I love this complex. I've never had any issues with noise or complaints. They are working on some renovations but ultimately that is a good thing! I do think they are slightly expensive but I love the way they look so much that I think it's worth it. They don't look like your typical apartments, feels very homey!

I love the staff here they are so helpful and maintenance is the best they respond so quickly and make you feel important. I would not want to live anywhere else

Great management and always friendly also great maintance personnel and always respond in fast and timely manner. Love being a resident here.

Love the amenities of the apartment. Staff is welcoming and helpful too! I rated the apartment 3/5 stars because I despise more than anything the outside appearance. Definitely time for renovations!

The office staff and maintenance team are phenomenal! I love the open layout of the apt. With a pool and playground, it is PERFECT for my kid as well!

The staff is helpful and friendly! They answer all questions and are easy going. The maintenance team is also great, as well as friendly and helpful

Vintage at the Parks is your regular luxury apartment style homes. The buildings are well kept, the community is clean, and the residents are a delight.

Staff has been extremely helpful since the beginning and has remained helpful throughout my experience thus far. Love the pool/amenities. But I do wish the gate worked and I didn't hear my neighbor's dog bark through the wall

Place is great, however rent is high. Going thru a transitional phase of ownership. Scared to see what other changes will occurred. No place is perfect.

Many issues living from the gate not working for months, to spider bites on a regular basis, to dog poop all the time, not enough parking. And the rent is going up

I love living at Vintage at the Parke. All the leasing specialists are very nice and helpful when I need something. My heat went out one night and even though it was after hours, the maintenance guy was at my apartment within 30 minutes and got it fixed right away.