Great community! Clean . Amazing gym and a Starbucks coffee machine in the club house . They have a really great dog park and dog spa! Also, the staff is friendly and attentive !

So far so good. The property is wonderful, the staff is friendly and my apartment is great! The locations seems to be fairly convenient, with university drive being just down the street.

This place is amazing! So fresh, new, and clean. The residents and staff are both friendly and helpful. It had a real sense of community with high quality amenities.

First of all, the apartments are BEAUTIFUL! Everything is high end/modern and energy efficient which lowers your electricity bill. And all the amenities are A+.

Excellent place to live all very new, super attentive people, quiet place of villa, wonderful pool, wonderful gym, anyway, very very good place, I recommend it to everyone !!!

Everyone has been very nice and helpful since moving in! We love all the amenities such as the pool and fitness center! It is close to a lot of stores which is very convenient.

My partner and I chose VWP because of the location, beautiful pool, and great gym. the staff have been great from move in to answering any, and all, of our follow up questions.

So far everything has been great I am very happy with the decision I made to move to this community it is close to everything I need, the service is outstanding

We are loving Vintage already! The move in process was such an ease and Stephanie was so accommodating! I am so proud to call this place home!

We’ve lived at Vintage for about a month and love everything about it! The apartments are beautiful and brand new, and the office staff goes above and beyond to make sure that we are happy.

Although we just moved in, everything has been so great and I couldn’t ask for anything better. The staff here is great as they are always helpful with anything I need.

This community is the most respectful place I have lived in. It’s been awhile since I’ve lived at a place where everyone respects your privacy and you as a person.

Beautiful apartment!! Very roomy and quiet! I love the color palette of the flooring, carpet and kitchen cabinets! The screened porch is wonderful to relax on without worrying about mosquitoes or lovebugs!

So far the service has been amazing, the place looks like a resort and the quality of life is amazing. I would highly recommend this place to friends and family

In love with this place! The location is perfect, the amenities are off the chain, the buildings are so clean, everyone is friendly, and the apartments are beautiful.

The whole process while daunting was easier than expected and the community is beautiful. I can’t imagine living anywhere else and I highly recommend vintage winter park to anybody.

Since I moved here I'm having very unique experience. It's a a very nice place, the staff are amazing and very professional!! I love the amenities.

This is the absolute best apartment complex I have ever been too. Everything from the pool to the beautiful units, I am proud to make this place my home. I am sad for the day when I have to move back home!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

The experience has been great. The apartment has everything we need and the community has so many useful amenities. We’re very excited to try everything it has to offer.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

5 Star Community. I've never seen I better community. Beautiful property they provide excellent service it's like resort style living lots of amenities.

Clean, home feeling, great staff, security and amenities are great! I actually feel like I am getting what I pay for in a rental for once. Happy to live here

I just moved in on Wednesday, and so far everything has gone smoothly. The employees, as well as neighbors, have all been very friendly, and the apartment is beautiful. It is well lit, modern, and I love the large windows throughout. I am also very impressed with the gym and the many "hang out" areas throughout the complex. I would definitely recommend living here to a friend.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Just moved in this week. So far everything has been great. Love the amenities at this apartment complex. Gym is amazing and pool looks like a resort!

Absolutely great move in experience and lease process. Stephanie was awesome!!! Community is more of a resort than an apartment complex. Amenities are top notch.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Everything it’s been fine so far!! My husband and I love the leasing people because they have been super helpful and patience in every request/moment!!