Few minor move in issues, nothing too serious. Community is a little more relaxed on their rules then I had hoped for. Overall very beautiful property

I'd give this place a 4.5 stars! The apartments are extremely nice, the amount of amenities are staggering, and it's in a very nice location too if you are going to college around here. My only complaint is that it sometimes takes a while for a maintenance request to go through and be taken care of, but I totally get why. There are a lot of separate apartments here with many people living in them, so not everything can get done in one day.

Loved living here so far. The amenities are awesome, the gym and the clubhouse room with the pool table are my favorites. I only wish the wine machine was running!

I just moved in. It has been great so far. I enjoy how close I am to everything especially my college. I love the 24-hour gym it saves me from having to pay for a monthly membership.

This place is like a resort! The pool, gym, and dog park are all beautiful. Parking is convenient and they also have charging stations which is great because I drive a plug-in hybrid.

Amazing place place to live! Brand new apartments. Friendly and helpful staff. All of the amenities are brand new. The game room, pool, and gym are all resort style and are a great place to hangout in you’re free time. Love living here!

This place is really great! I just moved in a couple weeks ago and have been loving the experience. The pool is great and the events have been fun. This place is active and full of things to do.

I love It here! The community and amenities are so nice! The only reason I didn’t give It five stars is because the walls are a bit thin and I hear s lot of what happens in the hall and above me.

The apartment is amazing. I enjoy the modern architecture and overall quiet environment. I enjoy the community center along with the people there. The location is perfect with UCF, Full Sail, and Rollins being at my complete disposal.

I love this place! I think people here are so nice, the day I was moving a guy help me getting my coach to my apartment, and the ambience here is cool and the pool looks so beautiful.

The apartment is brand new and so pretty! I love all of the amenities (dog park and spa, gym, pool, etc). The office staff are all very helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that residents don’t pick up after their dogs, though there’s doggie bags and trash cans everywhere.

This place is extremely clean and well kept. All of the staff I have encountered have been professional and helpful and the atmosphere is peaceful and quiet.

Moving into Vinatge has been wonderful! Our apartment is lovely and the community is beautiful. So excited to use the amenities soon and go to the gym!

Absolutely love it here! The staff is super friendly and is always available to assist you any time you have questions. The community is welcoming and the amenities are great

All of the apartments are well put together. The pool is beautiful alongside the gym which offers unique workout equipment, making living here a wonderful experience.

Moving in was extremely easy! The leasing office had an amazing team of extremely helpful employees that made me feel comfortable about renting my first apartment.

It has only been a couple of days, but we are very pleased with the property so far! We keep finding out more and more little things that will make Vintage our home!

Stephanie made it very easy. This is a beautiful property great amenities worth it. Everything is online also so it makes it easier for those too busy.

It’s been so amazing living here so far :) Stephanie hasn’t been so so helpful during move in and here and there when needed! We could use events more but they just opened so definitely will prob be more but honestly this complex is amazing

Over all it has been good. I've been here since April and having a good time. I've attended a few events and they have been fun. I also enjoy the community every one seems to be nice and friendly.

Five Gold Stars to a fantastic rewards program. Whether you shop at Target, iTunes, Amazon, or Nike; there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Great atmosphere overall Staff and leasing office doing great job Very friendly community Pet-Friendly and smoke-free community However: Would love a covered area in parking lot

Very good place to stay with a friend or family for a friend who was really sad to visit and Canada is my day it is so fun to play and it was

Being here for about 2 weeks. My wife and I loved the apartment, and the community. The pool is really nice. We only had a few minor issues (dishwasher not working, and some ant problem in the apartment), but everything else had been good.

My wife and I really loved the location, amenities and design of the Vintage Winter Park community. The staff has been great, especially Christina - she has gone above and beyond to ensure a smooth move-in process for us.