Visconti at Camelback
4 stars400 Reviews

John
about 3 years ago
Management is frequently making improvements for the community. Recently was repainted. Pool was redone. They are constructing a new community center

Sarah
over 3 years ago
The community is great and the staff genuinely want to help you in any way that they can. They also run events for the residents, which is a great way to meet your neighbors.

Yesica
over 3 years ago
Good place really friendly staff only thing to do is improve there parking because people park in your parking space and then U have no where to park

Verified Resident
over 3 years ago
I have Really enjoyed my boo it to you did to 64B. The parking can you be a little bit crowded when you don’t have a covered spot. The main thing me and my roommate had a very hard time with was moving one couch and 2 queen beds in the door frame. Our unit is almost impossible to do. We had half of a 200 lb. couch hanging off the second story just to get it in. We took the legs off everything and after staging houses as a manager for A company it was a couple close calls, the railing on the second story walk way is very flimsy and we both almost fell off. We are 30 year old males and have 2 other helpers. My mom or sisters would have never made it up the stairs even.

Michael
over 3 years ago
Excellent customer service and maintenance. They were always able to fix anything that was necessary and very friendly and the front office staff was also very supportive.

Myriam
over 3 years ago
I like these apartments. However, you have to wait a while to get a maintenance request checked. Overall, I love the location and I haven't had any problems.

Harvinder
over 3 years ago
The location of the apartment is really convinent for me. Big and spacious and simple Packed with basic stuff in the apartment. The surrounding of my apartment is beautiful.

Randi
over 3 years ago
I have lived in the Visconti for many years in 3 different apartments. There are many strengths to this complex such as the brand new pool area, location of apartments, friendly office and maintenance staff. My recommendations for improvements would be that every unit have a washer and dryer or to add more machines in the communal laundry rooms. I would also encourage updating the apartments, for example although I love my apartment all appliances and surfaces are outdated. Its much more expensive to live in a newly remodeled apartment which I believe every apartment should be as beautiful as the next inside and out. The staff helped me find an apartment in my price range quickly and made sure I stayed a resident which was kind beyond words. I do appreciate how they are quick to jump if there is an issue such as my plumbing which I believe could be improved on to. The only reason I knocked off a star was for not having a washer/dryer in my unit, lack of machines in laundry room, and my continual plumbing issues. The only true frustration I have is with my plumbing because that is not a luxury but a necessity. Otherwise this place is great to live and they are always looking to improve their residents’ stay.

Terry
over 3 years ago
It has been extremely difficult to get repairs completed. It can take, with no exaggeration, months up to a year literally to get vital repairs to AC's that are decades old and failing, driving up utility Bill's, or safety features such as front doors not opening. The only saving grace is that you do not really hear the neighbors.

Kellie
over 3 years ago
Overall l, a good place to live. Just minor issues like dogs off leashes, people not picking up after their pets, and parking can get really bad on the weekends because the drive through gate is always open. I have witnessed on several occasions, non-residents, parking overnight and coming back in the mornings. Great location, helpful maintenance crew, and nice extras.