Visconti at Camelback
4 stars380 Reviews

Thomas
I’ve been here for about 3 months now. Everything has run smoothly but I would like if the apartment was a bit nicer. When I moved in some screws were falling of in a few places and need to be fixed. And there are some stains on the carpet as well
Faith
Literally couldn't be happier with my new apartment. I love the layout, the location, and the staff. Only constructive criticism I would give would be that the appliances could be slightly more updated. Love!
Tracy
I've lived at Visconti for 15 years. I love the location and convenience. You can walk almost anywhere. Everything is a close distance in Old Town.
Cole
A review is an evaluation of a publication, service, or company such as a movie, video game, musical composition, book; a piece of hardware like a car, home appliance, or computer; or an event or performance, such as a live music concert, play, musical theater show, dance show, or art exhibition.
Carlos
Very quiet and it makes it soo easy to relax. The front office staff are awesome very helpful. It just needs more than two washer and dryer in my location.
Josh
Very great location and pretty good size places. Staff is great. Maintenance takes a couple days and they should bring back the request on the app that they have.
Matthew
Have loved it so far. Only thing is when landscapers go onto the patio it’s extremely loud in the morning. I like how they are painting over my apartment as well so that’s a plus.
Darby
Maintenance staff’s work is less than desirable. I had to ask for something to be taken care of three times before giving up on my request. Direct communication with front desk is lacking. They barely seem like they care.
Charli
So far everything has been decent! Our downstairs neighbors are very obnoxious but that's what you get living in an apartment so it's not the absolute worst.
Samuel
We chose Visconti because of the great location - only a mile from Old Town and Fashion Square, the great floorplan - over 1200sqft for a 2 bedroom, and the price - fantastic for the location and size. Would highly recommend to anyone searching for a place to live in Central Scottsdale.