Visconti at Camelback
4 stars355 Reviews

I have not had any issues living here, the staff has been friendly and I love that they have community nights with food available to the residents!
Management is very professional and friendly. Maintenance is also very professional and friendly and quick to fix any problems I might have.
Great price for location. Amazing amenities. 4 POOLS! All renovated. Great for younger crowd. Majority of the apartments are updated and pretty nice.
The maintenance staff is great! The office staff is friendly but they don’t follow through on what they say they are going to do. Overall this place is fine to live if you are looking for a cheap place but you get what you pay for.
The location is excellent--near the 101, Old Town Scottsdale, and right on the Greenbelt. The staff are friendly, and the amenities are recently re-vamped. Excessive noise can be a downside, especially on weekends.
So far I love living here, the staff is friendly and helpful. The grounds are well maintained and the amenities are convenient and beautiful.
Every thing is good. I only wish I could use my Visa Card to pay my rent. Other than that every one is really nice and has been very helpful.
I just signed my 3rd lease with Visconti. It’s a nice complex, great prices, it also has a variety of people not just loud millennials. I feel safe and can count on the staff to truly help me with whatever I need (maintenance, rent within my budget, etc.) only down side is the parking, one per apartment, but that’s not an issue if you live on your own!
The Move in process was super easy, great staff and the apartment looks amazing and the location close to Old Town Scottsdale is simply perfect
The community so far is nice and quiet. I do wish however the apartments carpet was in better shape- its really run-down and you can feel where the floor underneath is unleveled.