Visconti at Camelback
4 stars368 Reviews

We haven't moved in yet but we are very excited to do so and the office staff has been great! Everything has gone smoothly so far especially since we are moving from across the country.
I love living at Visconti! Always feel safe especially at night because the gates are now closed. Amenities are great along with the overall atmosphere !
Great Community with all the amenities I need. Staff is is very friendly and helpful. Complex location is is a great area, close to many shops, restaurants, and entertainment offered by the Old Town Scottsdale area. With a dog, there are also great walking areas and parks in close proximity.
This complex is beautiful and friendly . The maintenance guys are always busy and making the place look nice . The parking is really bad , but that’s my only complaint .
Put in a work order when first moved in. Nothing has been fixed yet. I sent in a follow up email and never received a response. I like the location and apartment itself, but service from the staff isn’t very good.
So far I love my new place, there are a few minor things as expected but so far so good. The community seems quiet for the most part and friendly. The one thing that has made moving in a struggle is that my parking spot is not conveniently located to my room since the parking lot doesn’t wrap around every side of the complex.
Our time at Visconti has been great so far. The staff is always kind and willing to help. It is also a great location close to activities in downtown.
The property is really good and I really like living here because it is really nice. I recently got my $50 amazon gift card from the rewards program.
Overall very good! Always feels safe, the traffic is not bad and the people are friendly enough. I think the parking could be improved though. Parking down the complex when I can see that there are available spots that aren't being used is sort of annoying. I get we can't all have perfect spots but at least average it out, right?
Communication and follow up from leasing managers can be improved. More information given before move in explaining what is needed to get keys wasn’t clear. Had to pull for information and make lots of phone calls to get answers. Most phone calls weren’t returned in the beginning. Thankfully Alison has been great and has solved majority of the issues we were having.