Visconti at Camelback
4 stars416 Reviews

Baileigh
over 3 years ago
Newer resident, but have enjoyed our time here so far. The remodeled apartments are great. Minor things that come with living in apartment complex, but overall looking forward to living here

Courtney
over 3 years ago
I have really enjoyed living at the Visconti. It is so close to SO many amenities in Old Town - including the Scottsdale Fashion Square! I love being able to walk the 30 feet from my door to my car and head anywhere I need to go. Management is great, and getting to know the maintenance team has done wonders for getting requests answered! Thank you for making this a wonderful place to live - I look forward to coming home here.

Brenda
over 3 years ago
We have been living here a short time but love the complex so far ! The staff is very helpful and are always just a phone call away if we need anything. The pool area is perfect for summer BBQs

Kellie
over 3 years ago
Its been a good place to live up until recently. You can't find any parking on the weekends (due to people that don't live here but still have the code because it's so old), they park in here and then head into Old Town until the morning when they pick their cars up. So many residents don't put their dogs on leashes and leave the messes behind so the courtyard is littered with dog waste. Cigarette butts thrown from the balcony as well. Lately the hot water has been out once a week for"repairs", this has happened in the past but now it's becoming more frequent. It's pretty quiet around here so that's a plus, and the neighborhood is nice.

Harvinder
over 3 years ago
It was a great experience Our apartment is great Its all what a person could need from a simple apartment I am really glad that i got In contact with this place

Terry
over 3 years ago
Management has always been great and address my concerns or issues. I have good neighbors that are very respectful and have a great Courtyard View.

Ashley
over 3 years ago
I love the location of living here. I don't like the wall to wall noise and my parking spot is easily a 5 minute walk from my apartment. When I went to lease the apartment the agent specifically showed me where my parking spot should be. But it was instead about 5 buildings away. I have also had the tags picked off of my car. But I love the natural lighting I get in my apartment. As well as saving money on utilities by living in apartments.

Jake
over 3 years ago
The community is in a great location, close to entertainment, shopping, and dining in the Old Town Scottsdale neighborhood. Apartments are affordable, and the staff is friendly and responsive!

Christopher
over 3 years ago
Every thing is really good. Renewed my lease. The swimming pool is really nice. Still have no issues other than I wish my rent was cheaper. Thank you.

Nick
1 star
Deceived and misrepresentation is words best described moving in to this property. The model shown is the admittedly nice. Once we moved in, lipstick on a pig. Basic and cheap appliances and finishes. I fee so incredibly deceived, I’m at a loss for words. If I didn’t just pay the large move in deposit I would have already moved back out. I’m hopeful management makes progress making things right. So far, Savannah in the office has been receptive to the complaints and has made a promise to make things right, she’s a great asset to them and I hope she keeps her word.