Vista Grove

4.5

4.5

It has been a great place to live. It is always clean. They are always prompt with maintenance orders. Nice pools and amenities. And always a friendly smile at the office to greet you.
i love it here! it’s beautiful and very quiet at night. the pool is amazing and the grills are amazing as well. definitely recommend it. location is amazing as well
Amazing staff from maintenence to management. Issues are taken care of as the arise! We feel very welcome with our pets, they treats for the pups in the office. The valet garbage pickup is an excellent service.
Such a nice place. All staff is very nice and professional.Maintenence comes in a timely manner. Great location. We plan on staying a while! Thanks Vista Grove!
Like it, but community could be a little cleaner. Residents need to clean up after pets. Community could use a water machine. That would be really nice.
Really Like the location and inside the apartment. Only wish the outside was a little more maintained. That would make it exceptional. But overall love.
The gymnasium has excellent workout equipment that was just installed. I workout in there and when I do I usually have the gym to myself so it is very private.
I can't wait to move! We definitely are looking forward to being future residents. The staff was nice. the apartments are super cute and spacious.
It's a very pleasant complex that we live in. We loved that you guys did breakfast for us thenother day too! The staff here is always so sweet to me. My only complaint is that there are some residents that blare music after quiet hours but the staff helps out with that very well!
Excellent experience here so far. The staff is by far the best feature here. They are helpful and sincere. They make sure every issue is addressed and resolved beyond expectations. Only issue is some residents that blare music but the staff helps with that too :)