Vista Grove

4.5

4.5

Melissa
Can't wait to a part of the family hoping to move in on Tuesday afternoon love the girls in the office very kind and happy and helpful and it's a beautiful place to call home
Kelly
So far so good. The staff were very nice, the amenities are fantastic, our apartment was clean amd ready to go, and the pool is great! Looking forward to living here amd our new life in Mesa.
Mark
The staff are super friendly and help immediately anyway they can. Maintenance is fast to come and very helpful. Nothing but a positive experience for this community.
Verified Resident
I have lived here at Vista Grove for about four months. This community has a great comfortable feeling, amazing maitance team, and an amazing leasing staff! I will be here till I leave the state!
Keith F.
I have been a resident at Vista Grove for 3 years today and it just keeps getting better. The women in the front office are always willing to go the extra mile. Seriously, they are wonderful! Only thing I would say is ever an issue is the gates being faulty and staying open.
Karla
I love living here in the neighborhood! It’s a very peaceful community! The maintenance in the property keeps the neighborhood pretty clean!
Robert
It has been a great place to live. It is always clean. They are always prompt with maintenance orders. Nice pools and amenities. And always a friendly smile at the office to greet you.
Wendy
i love it here! it’s beautiful and very quiet at night. the pool is amazing and the grills are amazing as well. definitely recommend it. location is amazing as well
Iris
Amazing staff from maintenence to management. Issues are taken care of as the arise! We feel very welcome with our pets, they treats for the pups in the office. The valet garbage pickup is an excellent service.
Ashley
Such a nice place. All staff is very nice and professional.Maintenence comes in a timely manner. Great location. We plan on staying a while! Thanks Vista Grove!