Vista Grove

4.5

4.5

Karla
This community is very clean and always has the best staff! I love how friendly the neighborhood is!the best part is you can always count on staff if anything goes wrong!

Alyssa
I’ve been living here for 5 years now and this has always been a good place to live at until recently it’s filled with drug addicts and isn’t really a safe space anymore. I almost got attacked by someone who lives here while he appeared to be jacked up on meth and ran up on me & yelling at me while I was just walking outside and that was a very scary experience. I let it slide this time but next time I’ll be calling the cops. Another thing, cops are always in this complex. I swear ever since they built the QuickTrip, this place is filled with tweakers. The leasing office & maintenance is always super helpful and awesome, but as far as safety I’d give it a 1 star.

Chelsea
We haven’t had any issues with renting here and we have been a resident for about 5 years now. When we have a maintenance issue it has been fixed right away.

Chelsie
Best apartment living experience I've had so far. The front staff is amazing as well as the maintenance team. Clean, beautiful , safe apartments.

Ronald
about 2 months ago
Great location , near freeway and by shops. Wish they would fix the other entrance as it has a less dangerous accessibility, taking a left on Val Vista is dangerous

Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
The leasing staff is amazing! The Maintenance team jumps on any issue right away! I love living here, I plan to stay until I move out of state!

Edna
about 2 months ago
We only had issues the first couple of days with the maintenance people trying to get in our home/ getting into our home, but after that it’s going good so far.

Igor
about 2 months ago
It was an easy, fast and pleasant experience from the moment I walked in for a tour to the moment I signed the lease. Look forward to calling this place home

Leeandra
about 2 months ago
Good community I like the complex and the pools and apartments they are so nice and spacious I love the kitchen and the cabinets and the bathrooms

Jane
about 2 months ago
I’d been so great so far! No complaints :) I moved in about two weeks ago and so far everything has been up to par. Management is nice and helpful, neighbors are nice, the swimming pool is nice. Love it!