Vue at Fayetteville

4.2

4.2

I have only lived here for a few weeks so far, but I have had nothing but a positive experience! The staff is great and always super nice! I love the amenities offered to residents. Maintenance has been super quick every time I have needed it!I am having a great time so far! Great people and a great first apartment for sure!
Great community, love waffle Wednesdays and the shuttle to campus! I have lived here for almost 2 years and I love that the units are fully furnished!
The Vue is so amazing!! I love the people and the place!!! You can’t beat the view from your balcony!! I have made some of my best friends at the vue!
Great place to live. Very convenient location and management is quick to fix issues within the units. They do weekly things like waffle Wednesday or pizza on other days too so that’s fun.
Much better experience this year. Neighbors are respectful. If you are loud they will ask to lower the noise instead of making it a whole ordeal.
Too much swag in one place. Great view, great people, lots of fun. Close to campus with a shuttle that operates all day which is huge. I love the VUE
Buses helpful Too cold for the pool so Too many sig eps in the gym WiFi could be better Maintenance helpful Parking $10💦 Solid ig fun place to live
The Vue is an awesome place to live! The apartments and rooms are pretty big. The rooms are very nice. The parking is great and the actual view is amazing!
Very loud neighbors and a lot of trash around the surrounding areas and in the stairwells. Staff is very friendly and amenities are pretty good but there's much to improve on.
very good place to live if you are a student at the UofA! The shuttle makes campus easily accessible, however some of the amenities such as the gym equipment is broken.