Vue at Fayetteville

It's pretty decent. I love the size of the kitchen and the way that I can meal prep with my roommates. I think that it's one of the nicer apartments in the University.
I have loved living at the Vue. I love the location with the proximity to MLK, as well as the convenience of the shuttle. The rooms are large and maintenance is always very responsive.
I love living here! The apartments are so much larger than most around campus, with way better prices. The shuttle is so convenient and saves me from buying a campus parking pass
The Vue is a great apartment community. The apartments themselves are very clean. The Vue has a bus which makes transportation to and from campus very convenient. There is easy parking which is typically hard to find without paying.
I love how close I am to campus! The bus runs every 20 minutes which makes getting to class easy. Its also not a bad walk to the stadium for game days.
I really have loved living here, all of our maintenance problems get fixed right away, the only issue is there is never enough parking for everyone in the circle so it makes it really hard to park at night
Great! I actually love living here! The walls don’t necessarily block out any type of noise and I would love more guest parking, but I understand those are 2 things that are hard to change. I love the staff and location and size of the rooms!
The Vue is an awesome apartment complex! I highly recommend. Very friendly and very personable people work here. I have two complaints though. The first, being that some of the gym equipment needs to be repaired and has been broken for three weeks now. The second, being that the front bottom room in the townhouse villas are incredibly uninsulated and I have to use a space heater.
From the time I first went to the Vue to get a tour, everybody has been helpful and friendly. I’ve talked to some people who live at the Vue currently and have heard nothing but good things! Can’t wait to live there
All of the staff members are always very happy and ready to help with anything! Even if it is just one person in the office juggling it all, they do it with a smile on their face and as quick as they can.