I love the Vue and all of its amenities. Also super close to campus with an easy access bus! The staff is always so nice and accommodating. Can’t wait to live here for a second year.

Since I have started living at the Vue I have been having a great time. It is a huge upgrade from living in the dorms last year. I look forward to my stay at the Vue

Great place to live with lots of great people. The amenities are nice, and the units are very cozy. Being on top of the hill and having a shuttle make the location perfect for during the school year.

I love it. Amazing appartment and lovely view i just cannot get enough of it. I left my old appartment to live there. The staff are amazing and very friendly

I love The Vue in Fayetteville, Ar so much! It’s beautiful, clean, and the community’s so nice. The people are a joy to be around and I know i’ll always be safe!

I love the Vue already! At The Vue I have had the best and most attentive management experience. The layout is great and makes all amenities accessible and enjoyable!

Living at the vue has been amazing! From the free shuttle to campus to free tanning, the vue has so many amenities that makes it hard to beat. everyone here knows everyone and it’s like a little community

Great service, great place! The Vue is a fun and welcoming environment, I feel safe living here and the quality of the apartments is great for such a reasonable rent price!! Renewing was the best idea yet!

Office was super nice and helpful! They’ve done whatever they can to make sure the process was smooth and I never felt like a customer but more like a neighbor!

The vue is a great place to live. The floor plans are super spacious and all the amenities are incredibly nice. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help.

Very good place to live! Friendly staff, great location, good amenities, & good resident events. Needs better gym equipment, more parking, & better property maintenance

It’s been great living at the Vue! People in the office are always so willing to help with whatever you need! The rooms are nice, and the shuttle is so helpful with classes.

I love living at the Vue! The staff is amazing, fun, and helpful. The resident events are awesome and I love the dog park. The shuttle is also a great perk to head to Dickson.

well i haven’t lived here yet, but it seems like a great place to live!!! i am excited about having a townhouse with three of my other friends!

I have lived at The Vue for two years and have had a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and parking is usually easy to find. I would recommend living here.

The Vue is the best place to live in Fayetteville. The best pool and beach volleyball court. Having the bus to campus and Dickson tops it all off!

The Vue is a great place to live. The location is amazing and the bus is an added bonus! I would recommend living at The Vue to everyone. The apartments are big and the amenities are nice.

The Vue is wonderful is spacious room, on site gym, tanning and pool. It also has great study and computer rooms for printing. The bus bringing student to and from campus is also very convenient. The only down side of The Vue is that the stairways and rooms aren’t very clean. Some of the things in the room need to be replaced. Also, the walls create so much dust so it’s obvious the walls aren’t painted every year.

Best value for your money. Great location with a shuttle that runs to and from Harmon garage. Staff is friendly and professional. Lived here sophomore through Senior year

I've lived at the vue for 2 years (3yrs because renewed my lease), and its been wonderful. good community and neighbors, free food is great, and they respond to my needs fast:)

Great amenities, even better location. The common areas got a bit messy at times but that is expected with so many college students. The flats are nice, will be living in a town house and interested how that will be

I've lived at the Vue for two years and had a great experience. My favorite thing about the Vue is the amenities. The shuttle bus takes you to and from campus, as well as to and from Dickson on the weekends, and that has been a great feature, as well as the pool, hot tub, work out room, and coffee machine.

I love The Vue and plan to live here the rest of my time in Fayetteville. Convenient location, great amenities, and friendly staff. The rare occasion there is a maintenance need, it is taken care of immediately.

It’s great living at the vue. Not only do I have the best view in all of Fayetteville but they have everything else I could possibly need from an apartment complex.

Love living here! So close to campus, dog friendly and the townshouses are really spacious. I signed a lease to live here for a third year!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville