Vue at Fayetteville

4.2

1,021 Reviews

4.2

1,021 Reviews

The Vue is a perfect first apartment. There are many great aminites including the gym and pool. The bedrooms are also the largest rooms i have seen in an apartment in Fayetteville. I loved the vue!
Wifi isn't the best. Maintenance is usually quick and friendly about things. During the school year it gets extremely loud and trashy. Some parts of the grass have so much trash it looks like a third world country. My dog has almost stepped in broken glass, heroin needles, used condoms, and tampons multiple times.
Great atmosphere and friendly staff, semi-clean rooms (move-in), great pool. Gym could use some updates/renovating, but overall, great place.
Maintenance is solid, all my requests were taken care of quickly. Front office is super chill most of them are your neighbors anyways. Building is meh, our water pressure isnt great.
I love the close knit community that’s offered when moving into the vue. I’m happy to say that I will be living here this upcoming year and I can already tell that it’s going to be great!
I enjoy spending time with everyone and actually being friends with the people in our building. The activities for the residents are fun, and it is nice to see everyone.
I haven't got to move in yet, but it's been a great experience so far! The staff are extremely nice and gave great tours. So far they have helped us a lot through the registration process.
I love living at the vue! The vue is super nice and fun and the gym is great and super convinenet. I look forward to swimming at the pool. We love the vue!
This is my first year being a future resident at The Vue of Fayetteville, and my experience with them has been nothing but amazing! The staff is very helpful and friendly. I can’t wait until I officially move in.
Good place. Nice people. Office is always available. Neighbors are good, fun, and helpful when needed. Pool area is nice and well kept. Good amenities.