It was awesome. The people are kind and the staff is incredible. My amenities were paid for and you cannot beat the year around hot tub. This place is the best!

It’s been great great maintence and appliances very nice staff and the bus to and from campus is amazing and a great addition to living here

great amenities! great staff! love everything about the vue honestly! just wish there was more parking. everything else is great tho! no compaints here.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Good stuff, it’s been a great stay. I even asked for a room with a balcony so I can cheef like crazy. And they provided with no problem. It was awesome.

I haven't even moved in yet and I already love The Vue so much. The application process is so simple and the staff is always so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I sometimes like it here, but it is kind of dirty and I get mold on my walls. The people are friendly and location is very nice though. Not the best place though.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I would rate my experience a 5/5 if the people in the apartment right next to mine weren’t so loud all of the time. If we had about any other neighbor, my experience would be 10x better.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have loved living at the vue! It's such a great location, being right off of campus. I live in a traditional townhome and it feels like our own little house while also having the amenities of an apartment complex!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love living at The Vue! The location is very convenient to go to campus and close to everything else around town. The bus is awesome and I love the 24 hour gym.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

This is my second year living at the Vue in the townhomes and I still love it so much! Maintenance is always quick, the amenities in the club house are awesome, and the staff is very helpful. 10/10 would recommend the Vue apartments to anyone looking for student housing.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The entire place has better wifi than the dorms from freshman year. Good place to live at because of the location, and the pool. The pool is nice, and there is plenty of parking. There are neat things in the lobby to play around with.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Excellent services and great environment for living. I love my roommates and the floor plan in the town house I live in. The accommodation such as the bus are ideal.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Maintenance people can be rude and the afternoon bus driver is very unreliable. However, the apartments themselves are nice and I enjoy them

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

My resident experience has been outstanding thus far. I cannot say enough good things about living at The Vue. I tell all of my friends that they should move to the The Vue because it has an amazing location with killer views, the amenities are great, the apartments are super big, and the rent is really affordable!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Great community spaces! It feels like a small town at the Vue. I know all the dogs on my block and know most people around me. I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Overall living here is pretty good experience. We have only had a few problems with the apartment. However, the maintenance staff is always willing to come and fix any problems in a timely manner.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I've loved living here so far, location is great, units are spacious, shuttle is an awesome perk, and the staff and maintenance are always helpful. My only complaint would be the outdated gym!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I lived at hill place before I moved here and the vue is 100 times better than that place, much more respect from the management and much better housing. i have no complaints, I’ve enjoyed staying here

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The vue has been a great place to live for the past 3 years. All of their amenities and customer service makes it one of the best student-living apartments in Fayetteville!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I’ve lived here now for almost a year and a half and have had no problems. The Vue is a clean, safe, and fun environment full of college kids like me. I would encourage anyone looking for an apartment to live at while going to The University of Arkansas to check out The Vue on Stadium Dr.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have been staying at The Vue now for 2 years and plan to spend my 3rd here in the following year. I love living so close to campus and with the ease of accommodations that The Vue brings to its residents!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Good location, good room layout. I know a lot of people who live here so there is a good community as well. The bus service is very convenient for getting to class.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Awesome maintenance and customer service. Super fast to respond to all requests and easy to get packages. The shuttle to class is so useful.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I enjoy the vue a lot! Whenever I need anything fixed someone is here to help quickly. I love living close to the dog park. I also enjoy our appliances as they are very functional

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue has been awesome! I'll be renewing my lease with my roommates to live here for a third year. The staff is very nice and the maintenance service is great.