Vue at Fayetteville

Had such an amazing time living at the vue!!! The facilities and the residents were so kind and helpful! Also the facilities were always well kept and an awesome perk!
We had a good time living here and everyone was very helpful and friendly even though we had a few issues with our initial apartment. We were moved to a new unit and everything was much better.
I have not lived here yet but I am very exited to be moving in soon. I know quite a few people that live here and I know they love it. Everytime I talk to an employee they are always so fast ans helpful.
So far, my experience at the Vue has been excellent. I have been coming to the Vue since before I moved in and the service and living conditions have always been wonderful.
In my residency here, I have heard about no less than 5 car break-ins, most recently today 6/26. Despite residents paying for covered parking (an extra 30$ a month, or $360 more a year), the complex has made no moves to install security cameras in the garages. Where was the "security" officer they claim to have wondering about at night? Surely cameras for only two covered parking garages cannot be that much of an expense. Especially when it comes to the safety of their residents and their belongings. In addition, when calling about recycling we were told that it was "too expensive" to do so which is unacceptable. During quarantine, we were given not even a slight refund on rent despite no longer having access to many extra amenities such as: shuttle bus, pool, gym, coffee machine, etc. Not one dollar returned for the lack of those amenities despite them being shutdown for nearly 3 months if not longer. I would and will not recommend this place to anyone of my friends as I care for their safety and well-being while the complex appears to only care about their pockets. I would not say this extends to all staff, but upper management who is being negligent by choosing to do nothing.
I really like the Vue apartments! The location is good, and I am thankful for the shuttle that is able to take me to class without the hassle of driving on a cold day or paying for an expensive parking spot. I wish there were more social events planned so we can meet people our age outside of our living space.
I have not started living here yet but so far the staff have been very helpful in assisting me with anything that I have needed. I have a lot of friends who have lived here in the past they love it.
I have lived at the Vue in a townhome for 2 years now and have absolutely loved my experience! The Vue Bus makes it very convenient to get to and from class and Dickson Street. The staff has always been very nice and helpful.
I loved my time at the Vue, great service and amenities! The workers were always willing to help and fix things, the communication was well handled with the office and administration and the managers were always kind and understanding! I never had any issue with the Vue, great space and location for a great price!
I’ve had a great experience living at the vue This summer, so far. It’s a great location and includes many great amenities. I’m very happy I chose to live her for the next year.