Vue at Fayetteville

1,107 Reviews

4.2

1,107 Reviews

Ella
i love the vue! living at the vue is so fun. i also love getting points. this is fun. the hot tub is one of my favorite amenities (when it's working) and the community here is great.
Ronan
Sucks this place needs to notify people when they’re entering apartments. The fact that I’ve been literally woken up by construction workers I’d ridiculous
Kyra
I've lived at the Vue for nearly two years and have never had any major problems! A lightbulb went out in my fridge, but maintenance fixed it right away. There was absolutely no hassle or stress involved. The people who work in the front office are very kind and always super helpful. I would recommend living at the Vue to anyone!
Sandeep
Good help from front desk. They helped get my roommates and I what we needed to get our lease signed for the nest year. We were able to become future residents in 2 days.
Johnathon
The Vue does not care about their residents. All they want is there $$! The construction this year was not disclosed before resigning. Consistent safety and privacy concerns! Fun atmosphere and the bus is awesome
McKenna
Been here for three years so that says a lot. Bus drivers are the best. Maintenance is super quick to solving anything. Never can’t find parking.
Tyler
about 2 months ago
Everything about the vue has been very positive and everyone is super friendly here. I am super glad I chose the vue because it really does feel like a community.
Lishai
about 2 months ago
The amount of space is really good. The shuttle is awesome to have. Having the coffee machine is nice. It’s difficult when more than one person wants to shower in the same day because the hot water goes away pretty fast.
Mia
about 2 months ago
Great vue… nice size kitchens but our burners are weird. Also you 2 people can’t shower in the same day or it’s cold. The shuttle is a life saver.
Austin
about 2 months ago
The Vue can be described as many things. I will begin this review by saying, We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. Thank you and God Bless America and The Vue.