Vue at Fayetteville

4.2

1,084 Reviews

4.2

1,084 Reviews

It has been pretty good but the apartments are very well lived in. There are also lots of bugs. Maintenance is fast to respond and very friendly.
The Vue is awesome! I have loved living here the past year and a couple of months. It has been a perfect location to live in in Fayetteville.
I enjoy living here the bus is convenient with how often and it comes. I really like how it runs on weekends to and from Dickson as well. My biggest issue is the construction it has been very annoying.
Positive experience! The construction is frustrating this year because they weren’t transparent about it. However, staff is nice and attentive. Maintenance requests are taken care of immediately and we are happy with our experience and space.
great help at the office and clean property. The staff is nice. The shuttle system is nice to have too to get to class. I like the pool and offered fire pits. I would like to see an upgrade to the workout facility.
This is my third year living at the Vue and I still love it. I love the dog park and free coffee. I wish there were more waffle Wednesdays in the morning though! I haven't had any issues with my neighbors or noise, and the staff is friendly.
I believe that living within the premises of The Vue has been a fantastic experience and I truly do enjoy it so very much. Furthermore, I would like to extend my gratitude to the owners and creators of such a haven.
It’s been great so far. A few kinks here and there with the locks but other than that I’ve made great friends and really enjoy the amenities
Its been pretty nice. I have enjoyed my time. The hallways are awkwardly wide. Also even when we turn a/c off and keep the lights off we still go over our utility bill. Other than that it is nice.
Has been very good but a few cosmetic issues along the way. The construction was also a bit annoying for the first few months with trying to park and access different things