Vue at Fayetteville

I love the Vue! The amenities​ are great and the office staff is the best! The apartments are very spacious and everything is updated and nice.
I had a great time living at The Vue! We had a few problems with our unit but they were taken care of quickly! Me and my roommates all had a great year together because of this.
I have met some of my closest friends living here. The staff here is always happy to help with anything I need. Amenities are top-notch and provide a greater living expiernce.
I really only have a few complaints regarding The Vue. First, the fridge space is hardly enough for 4 grown men to each fit a weeks worth of food in if everyone cooks. Secondly the walls are paper thin so expect to either be heard by others or hear others all the time. Next the internet is horrible but that’s really to be expected because it is an apartment complex. Lastly the gym here doesn’t have very much to work with. If you actually like going to the gym and lifting weights this is far from an ideal place to do. Some of the machines break and never get fixed not to mention there is no bench press, or squat rack/ smith machine. Despite those few set backs, when it comes to the rooms and the layout of the apartments it’s great. Although I will be moving out and living in a house next year I will say there are no other apartment buildings in Fayetteville that match The square footage and layout of the apartments at The Vue
As someone who has only visited friends at the vue, the quality of the townhouses made me sign a lease for next year. So I would rate it pretty good
The vue is a fun and social apartment community. They have a bus to pick up and take us to campus every 20 minutes and on weekends it will take us to Dickson.
1 star
Too expensive for the appliances and floors constantly emit wood glue dust. Everyday maintenance blames all problems on tenants as well. Also moved in to a filthy room full of ants and still have ants. This rating got lower the more I thought about it.
I have loved my time at The Vue and am so glad that I chose to live here for most of my college years. The staff, amenities, maintenance, and convenience are all great.
I have loved living at the vue for the past 2 years. It is close to campus and the bus is very convientent. I live in a townhome and love the three stories because it breaks up the sound throughout the apartment. The staff is nice and always willing to help in any way.
It's pretty decent. I love the size of the kitchen and the way that I can meal prep with my roommates. I think that it's one of the nicer apartments in the University.