This apartment complex is a great place to live along with helpful staff and a beautiful view! I would definitely consider renewing my lease here as well as recommend it to friends and family!

I love living here, I love the amenities (bus), I love how spacious the apartment itself is! maintenance is really quick on fixing things, and everyone at the leasing office is super nice and helpful. BUT, if I could change 3 things: I would want there to be 2 busses, bc there are a few times a week I have to walk to class bc it’s soo full. A tracking app on the bus would be helpful. And lastly, the printing IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE, you barely get any free prints, so i’m constantly having to go out of my way to mullins to print bc the UofA give you 35$ in printing money and 20 pages is ONLY A DOLLAR!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Walls are thin but everything else is great. The commodities that come with the apartment make living every day life here easy and manageable.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I live in a townhouse. I love everything about this place.. except how gross my carpet is. It seems like it has been here for a decade and never been cleaned, even if I vacuum I still feel dirty!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Going on my third year at The Vue and I have been more than satisfied with my experience living here. The units are large and everything is good quality and well made. If there are ever issues the maintenance team is quick to respond. The staff is very helpful and friendly too.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have lived here the past two years and loved it. I love my townhouse layout and our location is perfect. All of the staff are so friendly and helpful, and I would recommend the Vue to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Great amenities, love the gym and pool. Also love the style of the townhomes and how much space there is, including the size of the balcony!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

So far, my resident experience at the Vue has been great! The location is amazing and the shuttle bus is super convenient. Maintenance usually comes to my apartment within 24 hours of when I submit a work order. The staff is friendly and always willing to help solve any issues. The only flaw I have experienced is that the staff is late to send important emails updating us that the bus will not be running or that maintenance/pest control/wifi company may need to enter a unit. Besides that, I have had a great time.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

It's a good place to live. It is close to campus, has a reliable shuttle service, complimentary coffee, and a lot of space in each unit. I would recommend living here if your a student.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love living here! The location is very nice, being so close to campus. I love how big the space in our apartment is, and it looked very modern and new/updated. The only problem I would say is that maintenance could be better. We are consistently putting in requests for the same things over and over.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The view is amazing. I can sit on my patio and watch the deer in the woods. The response to repairs is a bit slow sometimes. There could be improvement in that area

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Fun living environment, great views, awesome pool and volleyball courts. Close to campus so you don’t have to worry about being too far ever.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love the location it is so great . The Vue bus is very helpful, and usually on time. I wish I could’ve made it to the pumpkin and pizza thing yesterday ;(

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love the convenience of the location and the staff is so friendly whenever I have an issue! There shuttle system is so nice because I do not have to take my car to campus or pay for parking.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Nice it’s a great place to live. Good ac a nice listing price and it isn’t the way to itoriei I’m goin is the summer day for ya bro I bet ya

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have really enjoyed living here! There is a lot of space and anytime I have put in a maintenance request, it has been quickly fixed. I haven't had any complaints yet.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue is a great place to live. They offer so many accommodations and I feel like they really care for their residents. They make sure that we have everything we need to have a great year.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have loved my time at the Vue. The staff are super helpful, and very accommodating. The only thing is that the stairwells are not well kept.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

all the workers are really nice but the apartments themselves have certain problems. however the workers are always ready to help. they have a lot of amenities

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The apartments are pretty big compared to other complexes near campus & good for the price. Overall clean, good community, and the staff is very helpful. Guest parking is also great

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

i really like living here at the view because whenever there’s an issue and i need it fixed i just put in a maintenance request and someone is here in a matter of hours to help.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Living here has been pretty good. I love the space! There have been random issues, but maintenance and management are easy to reach and quick to help. It's a great location and cool community.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love this place and the people that live and work at the vue! They are efficient and always want to find any solution to any problem I might have.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

It’s always been great and I love living here, only downside is half the carpet in my room gets soaked every time it rains. Never seems to be able to get fixed.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love living at the vue! Everyone who works here is really sweet and the fact that they have a dog park is perfect built in for the service animals is perfect!