Vue at Fayetteville

I loved my time at the Vue, great service and amenities! The workers were always willing to help and fix things, the communication was well handled with the office and administration and the managers were always kind and understanding! I never had any issue with the Vue, great space and location for a great price!
I’ve had a great experience living at the vue This summer, so far. It’s a great location and includes many great amenities. I’m very happy I chose to live her for the next year.
Living at the Vue has been great. I’m in a villa which I love! The office responds quickly to any concerns, so I’m never too worried when a problem occurs - they’re also super friendly!
Honestly this is the perfect apartment. I walk downstairs to the gym, pool, and study area. The dog park is a blessing as well as the running trails. I feel safe and supported by staff. I would not want to live anywhere else.
Has been great and friendly. Community is very welcoming has a great view right above campus. Very close to campus easy to get to. Clean and safe environment to live in.
Great place to live. Great people and a great atmosphere. The office staff are super helpful and super nice. Every maintenance order is fixed within hours. Great place to live
Living at the vue has been a great experience which is why I resigned. Its a fun place to live and very convenient for school and game days.
I really enjoyed my apartment here at the Vue. I am sad to live my town house, one go the best setups on campus. Staff is awesome and will be missed.
There is no end to how grateful I am of my hot showers and the Vue just is the place I like to call home so not only is there room to dry off but downstairs there is room to actually play pool and do fun things
I love the Vue! The amenities​ are great and the office staff is the best! The apartments are very spacious and everything is updated and nice.