Vue at Fayetteville

4.2

1,003 Reviews

4.2

1,003 Reviews

Love the community and friends that I have here. The location is amazing with an outstanding view of campus and the mountains. The location is right by campus and the main streets so I could not ask for anything better and the prices for the apartment itself are a very good deal for what all is included here. I love the Vue and the parties also help with the rating as well.
Been great so far, looking forward to the summer. Excited about moving into the villas next fall and leave the townhouses. The bud has been a big plus in the spring
i enjoyed living here. the apartment itself is really nice and has a lot of space. the staff members are all friendly - they’re easy to talk too and ask for help!!
Love living here! The community is awesome! I love pets & there is a ton of dogs always being walked or running around in the dog park. It's a super fun place to live!
Overall, was a great experience and appreciated the provided furniture with the apartment. In all of my time living here, the staff has been excellent. But they truly shone through during this winter storm. They were working all hours or the night, updating us every few hours on water restoration and safety, and they even called out of the blue to just make sure I was okay. As long as I live in Fayetteville, this is where I'll be.
I have loved living at the Vue this semester. I have had nothing but a positive experience here. I enjoy all this complex has to offer. The pool, community areas. etc. I am so excited to live here in the fall.
Great community of people!! It feels like a family community living here. The pool and hot tub is nice, but only when it actually works lmao.
Parking sucks, staff is unapproachable at times, Vue bus going to dickson is the only good thing about living here. Maintenance is lazy. Idk.
The Vue is great! The best part is the super friendly, and helpful, front office staff! They will help you with anything you ask and do their best to work with you. Maintenance is also very responsive!
The apartments have good call back time for problems, and I wish they would reach out to us more to see if there is anything we need or going on. I like the new fences in the dog park area