Walden Oaks

4.3

4.3

Mitzi
I have been here for 2.5 years. Great place to live. Great staff. All concerns are handled in a timely manner. Rules are enforced which makes it pleasant to live here.
Kdijah
The apartment complex has a lot of potential. The space itself, is something you can't find in the area. However, maintenance and previous management have let us down on more than one occasion. We've been here for ~14 months and because we were basically forced to renew our lease due to the mishaps of management, we will be here until summer and won't be looking back.
Greer
Love Walden Oaks! Everyone is so welcoming. A dog park to take my pup and a playground to take my nephew to play. Also near so many places on Clemson blvd.
Angelica
I really enjoy how calm and mindful everyone is of each other. Honestly this the first time i’ve lived in an apartment complex so i’m really glad to say the experience has been great thus far.
Laura
Love it here take a lot of walks around. Just don’t like when people speed around the parking lot without looking to see if someone’s on the road or stop at stop signs (:
Christopher
Awesome place to live. Beautiful gated community, nice pool & fitness center. Haleigh is great to work with & always so helpful Very clean & our apartment is so comfortable
Christopher
Loved here for two years and love it. Lighting of the property is great. The gated community is wonderful, just wish it was fully gated because my car got looted one night I didn’t lock it. People or neighbors tend to their own business. Pets onesie are very controlled. Maintenance is on top of things like it should be. Safety has never been a concern for me. The office personnel jumps on top of things in a timely manner. Overall the property is convenient to my work. We have amenities offered. Never had any problems living here. My apartment is beautiful. I do wish for pressure washing in the breezeway but I understand the non urgency.
James
Really nice area close to everything in town and also affordable/nice apartments. It's fairly quiet, everyone has been friendly, and I love seeing all the dogs.
Alex
Everything is well kept up and anytime I have an issue I get a fast response. The landscaping is nice. So are the maintenance men. The pool looks great in the summer and everyone in the front office is very friendly.
Cortney
I have been a resident for almost 3 years. For the most part I have had a positive experience living here. It's quiet, safe and clean. The complex is children freindly and animal friendly.