Walden Oaks

4.3

4.3

Hannah
Walden Oaks Apartments are very safe and we genuinely feel at home. We love all of our neighbors. The amenities here are all worth staying. Thank you for all the staff does.

Kendall
The apartment itself is fine some of my amenities are missing and it seems no one seems to know what’s going on. Otherwise it’s no problems.

Shiann
Management could be better at communicating. They will on and off communicate with you. Luckily on my move in day my bank was open because they never told me you could only pay with an money order or cashier check which delayed my move a little longer. My husband and I was told our renovated unit would have a washer and dryer and we do not have one which is disappointing bc I’m paying for something that’s not in my unit. Not happy with my first day.

Hannah
My roommate and I have really enjoyed Walden Oaks! Love the amenities and the maintenance staff is very attentive. I just renewed the lease and can’t wait for another year here.

Ashton
Pleased with our experience living at Walden Oaks. We just renewed for our second year. Looking forward to another year with more upgrades!!

Christopher
Community is great! Very clean and well kept. Landscaping, pool, parking lot, and facilities are all very nice! Very quiet community. Overall, a wonderful experience, so far.

Rani
Exterior is very nicely maintained and staff is great. The only thing I really wish for is valet trash removal. I would gladly pay extra for it.

Kolbi
It is a very nice place to live for a group of college students. I love the pool area and the gym so I can workout with my roommates. The grills are a nice touch.

Haley
My residence experience has been good so far. The place is very well kept and the people have been very nice, however, we moved into our apartment and won’t have a washer and dryer for 2 weeks. They were ordering a new washer and dryer, I guess our apartment just wasn’t a priority. My boyfriend lives close so it is no problem I’m just glad I’m not from out of town!

Mansi
Great service and great amenities! My friend moved here and since visiting, I've wanted to live here myself. I'm so excited to check out the property!