Everyone is extremely nice and understanding! I love talking with the staff at the front and the industrial apartments itself are just gorgeous!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So far the team management, website access, and customer service has been nothing short of awesome. The virtual tour of my apartment floor plan really has helped me organize what I will need to bring personally to make the move in process a lot easier. In addition, any questions by I have asked the front desk have been quick and polite answers. Overall I’m excited to move in to the factory!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the layout and design of the units. I live in the studio, and it is the perfect amount of room. The exposed brick wall makes it feel as if I’m in a NYC apartment and I absolutely love it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall great apartments! The units are beautiful. Although our washer has been broken for the past month or so and we have yet to get a new one.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Place is great with good location but lots of maintenance problems all around so it's hard to get anything fixed in a timely manner. Roof is actually leaking as I type this....

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Warehouse and Factory apartments on Northgates are decent, it has perks and problems but at the end of the day it is a great community. And awesome staff!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall I really enjoy living here, however, sometimes is takes the front office to get back to me on stuff and sometimes they forget to reply

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Management is nice, but maintenance can be slow. Also, lots of dog poop by pool. Other apartment complexes DNA test dogs when moving in and then DNA dog waste that has not been picked up to find which dog it belongs to. Enforced accountability

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great Location, the one thing that lacked was guest parking access and getting the most horrible parking spot. The maintenance guys are great

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

the space is quite big but a little bit of empty. nice facilities and nice services. very helpful. room is tidy and clean. recommend rent with friends and built your cozy home with your creativity

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the style of the apartments and the new management staff are great but my ceiling has been an issue since I moved in. Water damage has caused the ceiling pieces to start falling and water will drip onto my bed

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

GOD: Amenities, low distance to the town. BAD: air conditioning is noising, even if it is off, slabs have an excessive vibration at walk on them.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is cool looking, but there are issues with maintenance and their ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion. They never responded to submitted requests.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Fun. Nice people. Great location. The apartment should do more social events. The walls are paper thin so there is no privacy. The kitchen space is not good

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Not the best, but not the worst. Very in between which makes it hard to Renew. The ambience is very relaxing and nice. Apartment needs a lot of maintenance.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great amenities and quick and helpful maintenance response. Good location, too. I would recommend, especially if you have a roommate to split the rent with.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love living here, it's an insanely convenient place from everything. The maintenance men are relatively fast and any time I need something, the staff is always there.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It has been a whirlwind year. Since this new management has taken over however I have seen immediate improvements. One is simply the workers being more professional, but then two, everything being more organized has been very nice.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It's a very pretty place to live and in a good neighborhood. Only thing I would change is how thin the walls are. I can hear everything in the hallway from my bedroom. Move in was also too hectic.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Awesome place. It is very close to campus and nightlife at northgate but far enough to not have to hear any noise from your bedroom. Everyone here is very friendly.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

This is a decent apartment to live in, however, having a design that puts the water heater in your open closet is very noisy and annoying when studying or sleeping.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall sitsfied. Nice furniture, close location, clean community area, and free coffee and tea! But, I think this apartment should give more attention to maintenance services. Especially, urgent issues at night.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Everything is perfect to live here except the maintenance service. Response from the maintenance team is so late that we usually wait for the service over a week.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location, but I’m paying way too much for the quality of apartment and management. There were so many things broken or not working when I moved in and it took a month to get fixed. The sink smelled so bad that I had to keep the stoppers in it just so I wouldn’t throw up. I tried so many methods to get rid of the smell & nothing worked. It took me over 15 trips to the office and my dad calling a couple times to finally get maintenance out to my room.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The staff is very helpful and nice, but the building itself is a piece of work. It’s hard to keep the floors clean and it seems as if no one is cleaning the interior hallways.