Washington Crossing

4.5

4.5

Amy
I am really appreciative of the upgrades in our apartment. The management team are very helpful always. The community activities are such a great addition for neighbors to get to know each other.
Aishwarya
Hey its a lovely community to stay in...the environment is so peaceful and friendly..the community services are also prompt..a good maintained fitness center😊
Wellington
I’ve been residing at Washington Crossing for a year and... the community is great and I absolutely admire how everyone AND the children gets along. You call the office and they have someone come right away. From Staff to Residents - it’s always a friendly pleasure! Neighbors are friendly, and even the Pets 😊 Always have fun events to attend, GYM downstairs along with Entertainment - A Safe & Fun Environment for Families.... LOVE IT!
Madison
The door decorating contest was a great idea. I feel really connected to the community! The leasing team is also very quick and informative through their emails. I think they’re doing an awesome job!
Sharon
I've been here a year and a half now and I love the changes I see with the new management. Glad to see we are trick or treating this year!!!!
Sandra
I really enjoy living here and would definitely recommend others to check it out. The front office is wonderful and always responds quickly. The maintenance staff is friendly and accommodating and fixes everything I request. There's events every so often for the community that gives us a chance to meet others who live here. Also, you can't beet the location!
Judith
I enjoy living here. My only complaint is walls are thin. Can hear people coming and going from their apartment as doors slam shut and that can become annoying
Shahil
It’s great here the staff is amazing, and the amenities are a plus. What I also love is that it’s walking distance from everything. On top I’d that the apartments are very spacious and have a large tub which is a plus!
Kianna
Our experience at Washington crossing thus far has been fantastic overall! We love the accessible fitness center and parking spaces we are able to have . There’s some noise however it’s never consistent and we overall think it’s been a relaxing and safe place to live.
Michael
Great place to live. Apartments are nice with a good amount of room. Close to gas station and target and restaurants. But I am an avid gym goer so I would say it could use some improvement, but I would say it’s nice for an apartment gym.