Waterford at Cypress Lake Apartments
4.3 stars192 Reviews
Average Review Rating:

4.3

/5 stars

192 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
62

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
98
4
53
3
26
2
7
1
8
ORA Power Ranking:
62

/100

Average Review Rating:

4.3

/5 stars

192 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
62

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
98
4
53
3
26
2
7
1
8
Newest
FILTER REVIEWS
Brenda
5 stars
Hay muy buenos vecinos y el lugar es limpio y muy tranquilo para vivir tienes muchas comodidades que muchos no tienen por el ejemplo las piscinas el gym y su amplio parking me encanta.
Belkys R.
5 stars
Doy cinco porque me siento muy satisfecho con el complejo en los años que llevo en el no tengo quejas de ningún tipo su tranquilidad es muy agradable comparados con otros donde abundan muchos problemas gracias
Verified Resident
5 stars
Living in this apartment for a few months now I have such good neighborhood I like the area so far no complaints so I hope keeps like this so far no problems and when anything breaks they really quick to fix I like that keep it up Waterford 🙏
-
Orbey
5 stars
This is a nice place, even some things had been changed. But still a good place to live with good prices and helpful staff. Good neighborhood close to many shopping places. Recommended.
Verified Resident
5 stars
Really i love living in this apartments. The community is lovely you barely hear the people or neighborhood very quiet which thats what I like ☺️
-
Orbey
5 stars
This a very good place to live. The price is affordable and the apartments are very spacious. It is also clean, quite, kids friendly and safe. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance guys work very fast. Very happy to live here.
Myriam
5 stars
It is a great community! Since I live here I feel comfortable and safety 😌! I have good neighbors ! The community is nice and quiet. I love live here!
Yoandra
5 stars
Lugar muy limpio, seguro. El personal de la oficina muy amable. Cuando llamas a mantenimiento el momento te resuelven el problema. Estoy muy contenta
Yamila
5 stars
Me encanta vivir aquí muy tranquilo y además muy buenos los apartamentos. Solo quisiera que pusieran cámaras en los parqueo. Pero de lo demás todo muy bueno y todo el personal de oficina y mantenimiento muy respetuosos.
Judy P.
4 stars
Have lived here for a long time because the price is great. Only problem is maintenance takes forever to respond to fix issues sometimes. And my downstairs neighbor likes to keep his tv/stereo too loud at times. Every now and then we have someone new come in that thinks it's okay to have parties and turn up the music and keep everyone from sleeping, but a call to security to come out and shut it down usually ends that real quick.
/