I LOVE these apartments! By far the nicest place I’ve ever lived in. It is such a beautiful community and the management staff is awesome. It has everything you could ask for and more.

Everyone is so nice a friendly.. helped me through the process of signing my first lease... it’s a really beautiful property looks so peaceful I can’t wait to move in !!

We have not had one problem since living here! Amazing and super generous to their residents! If you have a question they always make sure to give an answer

I have enjoyed being here. The community is great and clean. The staff is very friendly and understanding. I feel like this is a great place to call home.

I have lived here for almost two years and LOVE IT! The office staff feels like family! We moved here right after Hurricane Harvey. We have watched the apartments literally be rebuilt. Better than ever!

It’s beautiful from the outside and inside. It’s a very clean community. The gates work properly. This was the only place out of 6 apartment communities that I viewed that had large, efficient closets in every room and hallway, an oversized master shower, and an oversized bathtub. Those are exceptional features that are hard to find! Plus a lot of thought was put into designing the layout of the unit, so it’s definit not cookie cutter and each hall and walkway is very spacious. Having the option to have a garage was the icing on the cake. Additional perks: dog park, gorgeous pool and cabana, perfect gym, and billiards table that is available extended hours. THE LEASING STAFF & MAINTENANCE TEAM ARE THE BEST GROUP I’ve ever been assisted by in all my years of renting. Superb customer service!

Very friendly and welcoming staff and always helpful when needed. Amenities are great around the complex and well taken care of. Very friendly neighbors as well.

Great location, and i love the apartments. The Cypress is perfect for me because I also get an office for my computer which is kind of important for my job.

I have lived here for 4 1/2 years. that should say a lot about this property. it is well maintained, excellent service all around. the floor plans are fab. amenities superb. great location. but with a growing area comes more people, bigger roads, less trees, big buildings, higher rent.

I’ve enjoyed the experience overall. The staff has been extremely nice and the location is peaceful. I have not taken part the the events offered but I definitely appreciate that my apartments does provide that experience

I'm in my second year of being in the community. The office staff is fantastic & the maintenance staff is friendly & timely. The apartments themselves are lovely (I just wish they had larger closets), most of the time it's pretty quiet and peaceful. It has great amenities(that I wish I had more time to use) And I love that it's so close to my office so I don't have to battle traffic. It would be nice if they'd do something to clear up the pond/lake out back with the fountain as that would be wonderful to be able to walk down there & enjoy it. I moved to the area because it had trees and was close to my office, unfortunately, with all the construction going on, neighborhoods being built, shopping strips going up & so many of the trees having been taken down in the are in general, the area has lost a lot of it's appeal. Fortunately, once I get to the apartments, that kind of fades away as brings a more serene environment. I hope Waterford Spring will continue to keep their property the way it is, with the woods & the trees around it that gives it an out of the city vibe and peacefulness. I couldn't ask for a better apartment community to live in.

Overall, I have had a great experience here at Waterford Springs. The staff has always been friendly and helpful to me, and I don't really have any complaints.

Its been super great. Responsive to any calls or concerns. I feel very safe here. There are just a lot of dogs that bark... That is my only problem.

Everything has been good!!! I like the quiet and the community. The neighbors have been welcoming and the staff has been very supportive with any needs.

Easy move in process and nice home/complex! The grounds are well kept up and the clubhouse, gym, and pool area are always clean. Nice family friendly apartment complex.

Love Waterford Springs Apartments ! Great community, neighborhood/neighbors, staff and amenities! We’ve been here 2 years and love it!!!!!!!

They have a friendly office staff and knowledgable maintenance staff. The office is always providing community get togethers with food, brunches, food trucks, etc :)

Love everything about the apartment complex and amenities, makes me feel right at home! All of the staff in the front office is super nice and very accommodating to my needs.

The community is very peaceful and the staff is quite lovely. I referred a close friend of mine and her and her family love it here as well.

This is a beautifully maintained apartment complex that works hard to provide a sense of community for its residents. The pool is beautiful and the office staff work hard to make sure the residents feel welcome.

Everything has been amazing, besides the fact that there is absolutely no parking past 8:00pm. They sent out an email saying that everybody needed a parking pass because tow trucks would be coming in..that never happened. I see more people without a parking spot then i do with. I have to park outside of my gated community late at night and leave my car on the other side of the apartment complex. It’s a little irritating.

Beautiful, quiet apartments. Lots of useful space inside that doesn’t get wasted! Staff is really friendly and nice to talk to. Everything is pretty close by. I love it!

I am very excited to move in. The apartment complex seems very nice and I love the designs of each apartment. The staff were very helpful!!!

Nice apartment, quiet comunity, still waiting for the sun... hoping it comes soon so i can enjoy the pool. Jacuzzi will ne a great addition to the pool area

Waterford Springs is a great place to live. Only complaint is the printer never works in the business center. But other than that all is good. Nice apartments, good service, clean, good people live here.