The garbage piles out front are attracting critters from the surrounding wooded area. Someone or something is tearing Valet Waste garbage bags to put their garbage into bags and that is giving those critters access to garbage. There are a couple of maintenance issues that still need addressing in our apartment alone, let alone litter debris around the complex.

Well there is trash every where and the door to the mail room has been broke for months things seem to be going down hill here and I’m honestly ready to get out of here the rent is way to much for what I receive I want out

We moved in in January 2019. On the bottom floor we were not told that it had flooded before and in some places you can tell. The dog potty thong is a problem not everyone cleans up after there dog. The parking is crappy. The pool is as hot as a bath. I am sure that we will be relocating at end of lease.

Property stays really quiet. Though at night the parking lot lighting could be enhanced since the lot right by my unit has a light though it doesn't work. Neighbors are friendly!

While I have only been living here a short amount of time, I already absolutely love living here. Move in was so easy and any concerns I had were addressed immediately. It’s a quiet, nice little community to be a part of!

Great management and other residents so far. The apartment itself was very clean when we moved in and is very updated appliance wise. The laminated floor on all 3 levels is very nice.

My family and I have had a great time here, and nicely quite. Though parking could be better, the overall experience from maintenance to the office works.

Very nice service, nice amenities, good gym, nice pool. Apartments very good, appliance nice, very spacious, garages are available too, good size of the patio.

Everting has been good so far. The apartment is very spacious. The staff is always helpful and the neighbors are friendly. Waterford Springs is grat place to live.

My move in process was super smooth, and the staff is very friendly. I had an issue with my AC and the maintenance man was there shortly after I submitted my work request fixing it.

Moving in has been a good experience. Every moment has been so helpful and soo accommodating. When I had issues with my air and hot water. Linda was there to help and fix the problem.

I love the place it is awesome. So clean and so pretty. Rooms are so big and go great with everything. Garages are a plus with everything. The pet rent is cheap.

We have loved living here! Our neighbors are sweet and the staff is always helpful. The landscape is beautiful and I love how the staff keeps it maintained.

Love my apartment but outside my apartment neighbor has left trash that wasn't picked up in over a week. Residents not picking up after their dog. Trash around community. Non residents in pool leaving trash and really loud music.

Waterford Springs has been a great living experience. The amenities offered are great. We have a team onsite that plans and puts together lunches, dinners and activities for residents several times a month. It brings the community together. Maintenance responds quickly to concerns. The grounds are kept nice and the environment is generally quiet. There is construction going on right front of the apartment but traffic has still been good.

The property is really nice and the staff is also very nice. Although I’ve had issues with several pests in my apartment. I’ve also had issues with maintenance taking weeks to address my issues. Had to address and reschedule with maintenance several times before they actually came by to fix my issues. The staff is nice but might be a bit unorganized and lacking communication.

its good and new apartments I went a month ago to apply for lease, I talked to Veronica and Amy for rate and requirement document, they both took our all information, but they never call us back also never repplyed on email, Whenever i called them they said we will call you back, but it never happened. then I went to Linda, she is verry supportive, she helped us to apply and showed the error we made on form, soif you are applying for lease go to Linda.

I really enjoy this community. They keep it really quiet and clean. The staff has been extremely courteous and helpful with any needs that you have.

Love these apartments! Best experience, awesome amenities, really nice neighbors. Also great maintenance staff! Would definitely recommend!!

I love Waterford Springs Apartments! My favorite things is the Apartment Life Events and team. They hold 3 events a month that give you an opportunity to meet other people. There really is a community here.

Living at Waterford Springs has been very enjoyable experience! The amenities are very resort like. The cares team makes the community like a family

Still loving the apartment, my absolute favorite part of the 2 bedroom 2 bath floor plan is how spacious everything is. Very open floor plan with the kitchen and living area. Love the view of the sunset from my balcony.

Great place to live. We love the trails behind the property. The pool is also very nice. The staff has always been very respectful and good. The monthly events are enjoyable.

This is a quite and nice place. The construction outside the apartment Gosling Road, is a moving target, and sometimes in morning it takes longer to pull out on the road. The price is slightly higher, but as real-estate is booming so no option unless, one really plans ahead, spend enough time and energy in finding a better deal to move out, plus it also depends upon time of the year when the demand is high versus when the demand is low.

I moved to this Community 2 years ago after relocating from the Chicago area. I rented my apartment without seeing the property and I was not disappointed! I love living here and what this Community offers. Waterford Springs is resort style living at its finest!

Reply from Waterford Springs