Quiet luxury, timelessy romantic and spacious lifestyle in a mature neighborhood. Highly recommended for studious and professionals as well as young couples.

The move in process was extremely smooth and the staff was very welcoming. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help with questions regarding the community.

We have lived here for about a month. No complaints. There are lots of community activities. Very quiet. I know others complain about parking but it’s not really that bad, might have to walk a few extra steps or rent a garage.

We love it here. It's quite with just a short drive to the Grand Parkway and Interstate 45 and the grocery store. Management here has been quick to help with any issues.

It's quiet. It's close to everything. No problems. Clean, great apartments. There is great free hot chocolate and coffee in the lounge. Management had been good to us too.

It's been a wonderful place to live. It is a very peaceful community, despite being off of a busy street. The units are gorgeous and easy to clean. I love living here.

It's been very easy going and professional. Everything about these apartments are amazing and the people here seem friendly. I cannot wait till me and my roommate move in!

Reply from Waterford Springs

The apartment is lovely and I love how calm the community is. The only reason why I don’t give a 5 is because our carpet should’ve been changed prior to us moving because I’m allergic to pets, and it wasn’t, so it really stank plus I couldn’t stop sneezing, but I mean overall so far it has been a good experience.

Everything is amazing. The staff, the complex, the community. I have never felt more at home. People are extremely nice and welcoming and so helpful :)

Reply from Waterford Springs

Waterford springs has been an amazing apartment complex to live in. We have nothing but good things to say about the staff and the amenities. All in all a great community to live in.

Love the location, I work downtown all day with tons of people and traffic, so it’s nice to come home to a nice, quiet community with lots of lovely flowers and trees everywhere. The apartment I live in is great! I really appreciate having a washer and dryer already included, and it works great 😊 Only downside is the limited parking if you’re not home by 8.

Reply from Waterford Springs

The complex is quiet and clean! I enjoy that I am able to have an affordable living experience in a new updated apartment. The price is definitely reasonable for the area that I am in. I love that a stackable washer and dryer is provided in the unit.

Waterford Springs has been a great community to live in so far. I have really enjoyed living here. I love the view of the pond and woods from my balcony, almost makes me forget I live in an apartment complex.

We really love these apartments. Everything is so nice and they are very affordable compared t other communities. Also the leading staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Great place to live. Nice appartments. Great management. Great location. Parking is accessible. Easy leasing process and nice community. No issues yet. Price is decent from what you get.

Always in top of what we need!! Let's face it... we live in the woods and sometimes spiders are big or dust rolls in, but Waterford takes care of it before I can ask for help.

Love this community, inside of the apartments and all the amenities are nice and modern. Just wish staircase upkeep/pest were kept up with!!

It is a great facility and good staff. Nice and quiet for the most part. Nice clean gym and friendly activities. They should really improve on parking spaces, a lot of nights I can’t even find a parking space, and I think that’s very unfair and annoying when I pay 1400 a month and can’t even park...

Best apartment complex ive lived in so far! It feels at home here, especially with all the community activities going on weekly. I may work out of town alot, but i sure donlove coming back home here.

It was great, the whole application process was amazing and they were quick to get back with us. If we had any questions they answered them amazingly

Compared to our previous home, this community is so much better. The only thing that has affected us recently is that the upkeep of the buildings themselves happen rarely. The other thing is the new staff that recently started working at the leasing office. He was pretty rude when I last dealt with an issue.

The location is good, amenities are good. Price is a little bit higher. Staff is ok, but the property manager is very good. This place is quite and peaceful.

Very peaceful and quiet. This cimplex is safe. I do not have to worry about my kid coming to and from school. The cares team is awesome! Very nice activities they host!

I have lived here since June 2018. Love my apartment (first time apartment ) very peaceful and quiet. Grounds are well manicured and maintained. Management responds promptly to issues addresed. Overall my experience has been great so far!!

The community and staff have been great. I wish they would clean these halls. They get full of dust, dead bugs, and food, but never get power washed. This was done once a week at my last place.