Great Experience Staff was incredible, answered all my question and provided best options for me and my family. I’m definitely looking forward to being part of this community.

Staff has been friendly and communicative during the whole leasing process. They have answered all of my questions and requests in a timely manner.

The staff is amazing. Everybody is willing to help you regardless of who you are working they treat everybody the same. Sandra helped through our process and she was awesome. Great personality and attitude towards life. Waterford Springs is awesome.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love our apartment. the amenities are fantastic and the pool is awesome. The only thing I would change is the current parking situation. The garages are nice but I cant fit my truck in there. Other than that, it is an awesome complex

Reply from Waterford Springs

I have lived in the same apartment for over a year and just signed a new lease. Have had some issues but love my apartment and the area. The office staff is doing their best.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Pretty quiet community. Have some issues but nothing huge. We love our patio area and how private it is. Trash pickup is nice. Parking is something that can definitely be improved.

Reply from Waterford Springs

after 10 at night there is no parking place, you have to leave the car outside if it is placed outside the complex, I spent four months dealing with the fridge in my house for repair and they told me that I could not place many things inside it because that damaged it, this is not true, dogs defecate throughout the complex you have to be careful where you walk, the gate of the entrance to the complex is damaged every time it rains, etc.

Reply from Waterford Springs

We love the neighborhood, we love our neighbors and we live the apartment. Management on the other hand needs to be replaced or go through some extensive training on how to treat residents and how not to lie in order to rent apartments.

Overall a great place to live compared to other apartment complexes nearby, the amenities have seen some issues during my time living here and the parking situation could use some revision but other than that a great place to live.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Very quiet most of the time. Office staff is very helpful. Service complaints are dealt with in a very timely manner. I would, and have, recommend this complex to friends and family.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Great customer service, nice surroundings and excellent quality apartments. The gym, pool, and club area are all very nice. Trash valet is very convenient.

Reply from Waterford Springs

This is so amazing beautiful and peaceful like .My family live very happily here and very convenient. Staff is so nice and cooperative. Very neat and clean .

Reply from Waterford Springs

I was so excited to move into this apartment community in June 2018. Shane was an amazing manager and KC the assistant manager was the best! Things definitely began going downhill when they both left, which was about 6 months after I moved in. The past 8 months has brought a new apartment manager and a rotating door of office staff. I do like the unit I’ve been living in, the pool area, the “Cares Team” (residents employed by a 3rd party that plan community events) and the location. My lease is up in 3 weeks and I have decided to move because they are raising the rent by $35/mo and I’m completely discouraged with the issues that I have experienced over the past 8 months, as well as the issues my grown daughter (has her own apt on property) has experienced. These concerns have all been addressed with the office and there has been no improvement. I’ve mentioned the good now here’s the bad: -Valet Trash. $30/month for valet trash that is supposed to pick up Sunday-Thursday (holiday exceptions). They actually only pick up maybe once or twice a week (you still get charged thru the office the full monthly amount though). -Mosquito infested units. I’ve had clouds of mosquitos outside my front door for 2 months. The office claims the exterminator comes every Wednesday and I’m “on the list” but I’ve been working from home the past few weeks and I have not seen one exterminator near my unit on Wednesdays. One morning I woke up with 32 mosquito bites and was unable to go to work because of the allergic reaction. Every morning I wake up with at least 10 mosquito bites. I don’t open my windows, I don’t keep my door open. We had more rain last year and this wasn’t an issue. By the way, residents are charged monthly for extermination whether it’s done or not. -Pool crashers. Since April, we have witnessed vans and suvs coming in from the open gate entry to the property, unloading a ton of people (sometimes just kids) to the pool area and leaving the property. On several occasions we’ve witnessed residents and 20-30 of their closest friends and family members blasting music, rough-housing in the pool, taking up both grills, getting drunk and yelling at other residents and using profanity around kids. We’ve been told for the past 6 months that they are “in the process of hiring a new courtesy officer”. The pool crashing seems to increase when the gates aren’t working. -Pool sanitation. If you go to the pool first thing in the morning (Saturday, Sunday, Monday holiday), you’ll witness glass beer bottles, broken glass, cigarette butts in and around pool, miscellaneous clothing items strewn throughout the pool area and don’t forget the condoms and condom wrappers. Where is that courtesy officer again? -Excessive animal waste. This is excessive and smells. It’s in the grass and on sidewalks throughout property, even near pet sanitation stations throughout the property. -Parking. As the other reviews state yes, parking is a huge issue here. Do not expect to find a parking space near your unit or anywhere on property if you get home after 5 PM during the work week or anytime on Sunday. Residents are required to have a parking tag but they don’t enforce towing of non resident vehicles unless they’re blocking a garage. They also decided to begin towing residents vehicles that were parked in a cul-de-sac because there are no other spaces available after 5 PM. It’s probably just a way for the office to get more money from the residents who have to pay for a garage to ensure they have a place to park when they get home from work. This is by far the worst parking situation I’ve ever experienced. When you pay $1200 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment you would expect to be able to find a parking space whenever you come home from work right, right? -Poor office staff communication and follow thru. Part of this could be because there have been so many people that have worked here extremely temporarily. We’ve heard this is partly because of the way they’re spoken to by management. If you expect to receive timely responses to your inquiries or timely notification regarding inspections, water being turned off or holiday pool closures due to a guest defecating in the pool the day before, you will be disappointed.I broke my foot on property 3 weeks ago when my foot slipped off a curb while unloading groceries. A truck was blocking the breezeway leading to my apartment and there was a vehicle in the parking space on the other side. I didn’t call the office and yell, I didn’t call the police or an emergency vehicle. When I notified the office of my injury and asked if someone could bring the move out form that I’m required to complete prior to moving out because I’m currently in a boot and a scooter and unable to drive I was told by the manager they would. That was over two weeks ago. -Lack of response from greystar management. If you do find yourself in a position where you reach out to the management company for assistance with “resident relations”, do not expect a call back. My daughter referred me to this property and her lease is now up for renewal as well and they're raising her rent too. She’s experienced flooding due to a leak in her kitchen drain which took them 5 days and 4 “tries” to fix. Her AC has been broken for 6 days. They just kept refilling it with Freon even though there was a leak and its been running constantly for the past 6 days trying to cool her unit. The office actually told her on day 5 that it would be fixed on day 6 because they’re working on “fixing bigger things”. I’m not really sure what is more important than having a working air conditioner in 100° temps? If you’ve read this entire review and still think this place sounds great, come on down! If not, pick another community. There are plenty of them out there.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I do wish there was a negative rating. We are the current resident of this apartment, and for last many weeks our experience has been turned down and has not been well. First of all a new fee was added last month in the middle of leasing period, and so far no explanation is provided why this is added in the middle of leasing period. Additionally, the response from the manager only comes after numerous follow-ups, and the response would either I am out of the office currently, and will touch base on Weekdays, and on weekdays there is no response. We have asked for the breakup of utility charges calculation per unit, so we want to confirm that apartment is not profiteering from it, and yet our request kept turning down that its a confidential information. Additionally, the lease which we signed had our signatures, however, it appears that it does not matter for them and they added something in the middle of the lease. While renewing the lease we confirmed over the email numerous times that our rent is going to be the same, and yet do not know from where in the middle of the lease a new fee shows up, and no explanation is being provided to us till date. I wish if they would really be caring about the residents they would rather explain everything at the time of renewing the lease, and not merely adding something in the middle of lease.The worst thing is that the manager does not ever respond after we have been sending 100's of reminders. It's only an eye wash that they try to do here on the reviews to post that they do care, they do not care about anything. Be very careful before making any decision.

Reply from Waterford Springs

We love it! Very friendly staff and awesome amenities! Very attentive maintenance staff as well. We love living here and just renewed for another year!

Reply from Waterford Springs

From the initial walk through I received when still looking to make my final selection the staff was very helpful. When it was time to move in the staff again were very helpful. Now as a new tenant I still receive great service and am quite happy with apartment complex.

Reply from Waterford Springs

It’s been great so far, everything that I have had an issue with has been resolved in a timely manner, I do admit it was a rough first month and a half but the staff did an amazing job at catering to all my requests and because of the great service they get 5 stars.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Wonderful atmosphere. Clean . Front office and maintenance are quick to respond . Wonderful place to live. The amount you pay is definitely worth it

Reply from Waterford Springs

This apartment was my wife and I's first, and it's been a great experience. The layout of the apartment is great, the price is reasonable, the staff is always friendly, and they make making payments super easy and affordable.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Overall we have had great experience with good amenities and a nice pool. It would definitely be better if there was more parking for everyone.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love Waterford Springs. Clean community with easy management and prompt maintenance people. Only reason for not 5 stars is the gate is always broken and the gym is not the best. Other than that-great place.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love living here everything is great except when we put in a request for maintenance they never come. It’s quiet and I love that the gym is walking distance.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I am glad i signed up here at waterford . OverLl its been a very good experience .Great amenities , Beautiful property with amazing people !

Reply from Waterford Springs

Living here is a very pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay. I feel like it’s a resort when in it’s actually an apartment complex that gives you the experience of a resort.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Always helpful up front, I liked the various events that were planned throughout the month. Social media presence needs to be better to better promote the events and create awareness.